*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

46 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Only difference is they have the print in the front I think (which personally I think is better).

Seems a good option to me- and I doubt she'd care that much of the print was on the front or back? Fuck ebayers and their profiteering. 

Yeah, I like the print in the front better too, but they haven't done that for the show shirts since 2017, I think. I got the Peanuts tour truck shirt because I loved the design so much, and I like the print in the front. A bonus is that it's a dark blue shirt, so it makes a difference from the eternal black.

Now we're on to that and while I'm giving suggestions, I would like another colour again :P

• Like 2

This tours merch has been so much more better than previous tours...city/venue shirts so much more cool 

Better quality too, the one I got from 2017 in London, 2018 Donnington & 2022 from Dublin & London were made out of bog roll 

11 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Only difference is they have the print in the front I think (which personally I think is better).

Seems a good option to me- and I doubt she'd care that much of the print was on the front or back? Fuck ebayers and their profiteering. 

I agree, I prefer the print at the front too.  But I promised I’d get her the gig only version.   She’s worth it.  Just 😁

10 minutes ago, steve1234 said:

Hopefully I'll get my soon. What's the quality like if you don't mind me asking 

For the same price, the official merch at hyde park if of better quality, tshirt from hyde park feels smoother, probably a different brand 

The Glastonbury print is OK, definitely one to wear out anyway, it's decent but not outstanding 

2 hours ago, DSTK said:

For the same price, the official merch at hyde park if of better quality, tshirt from hyde park feels smoother, probably a different brand 

The Glastonbury print is OK, definitely one to wear out anyway, it's decent but not outstanding 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts 

3 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Flashback to last Friday after securing the bag at Hyde Park:
IMG-5562.jpg

Sound, I got that shirt and the neon sign one with tour dates on the back 

One things for sure. I'll see the pretenders again, and the darkness if they do local to Leeds or Sheffield this winter

• Like 1

• 6lake sa66ath changed the title to *OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD
On 7/5/2023 at 10:00 AM, steve1234 said:

For anyone that has ordered a london or glastonbury t shirt from gnrmerchtruck have you received yet? Thanks 

Was the website open for only a limited time?  All the time I've went to the website it says it's been closed.  

31 minutes ago, Spike Killer said:

Was the website open for only a limited time?  All the time I've went to the website it says it's been closed.  

It’s only open on the day of a show. So it will be open again tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2023 at 5:15 AM, Lio said:

Yeah, I like the print in the front better too, but they haven't done that for the show shirts since 2017, I think. I got the Peanuts tour truck shirt because I loved the design so much, and I like the print in the front. A bonus is that it's a dark blue shirt, so it makes a difference from the eternal black.

Now we're on to that and while I'm giving suggestions, I would like another colour again :P

Lol I almost bought that one too!!  That was such a cool shirt.  

Just now, steve1234 said:

Is anyone able to see the t shirts for Glastonbury and hyde park on gnrmerchtruck anymore? I can only see the current one for Paris

They’ve only had the current one show up for the last week or so.  They’ve removed the back log of designs for some reason. The Paris one will be gone after today.  Not sure it this is the way things are to be now, or that they’ll re stock.

2 minutes ago, Oxford said:

They’ve only had the current one show up for the last week or so.  They’ve removed the back log of designs for some reason. The Paris one will be gone after today.  Not sure it this is the way things are to be now, or that they’ll re stock.

Oh I see thanks for your reply