04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

Just now, Kittiara said:

:lol: The life of a Guns fan. Didn't get to sleep 'til about 1 AM. Very messed up sleeping pattern this weekend.

I crashed about 11, I managed about 4 hours last night and have been up late pretty much all week. I'm getting too old for this. Ha ha!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alfierose said:

I crashed about 11, I managed about 4 hours last night and have been up late pretty much all week. I'm getting too old for this. Ha ha!

:lol: I know the feeling.

It's a lot quieter in this thread this morning as well. Either everyone's at the show, or many people are feeling too old for this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

:lol: I know the feeling.

It's a lot quieter in this thread this morning as well. Either everyone's at the show, or many people are feeling too old for this.

I am just sleep deprived from watching the concert so late via Periscope and then just being too pumped after watching it to sleep!!!! :P

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

I think cell phones should not be allowed for anyone with floor seating. One of the cool things about the Troubadour show was that you didn't see any cell phones and the fans were into the show.

This!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Kittiara said:

You know, I loved the show last night, but the one tiny thing is that the TIL solo will take some getting used to. I adored the original. Out of everything, though, that's just the tiniest thing.

to be honest, the solo is probably going to be different every night. 

1 minute ago, Billy_bSLAYER said:

I was brushing my teeth with Coma playing on the phone on the shelf, then set up the phone in the bed with me with the sooth settle sounds of GnFnR playing next to me!

My jaw dropped open! I couldn't believe that was happening :D

2 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

You know, I loved the show last night, but the one tiny thing is that the TIL solo will take some getting used to. I adored the original. Out of everything, though, that's just the tiniest thing.

I thought it had suspense which made it pretty interesting... It will take a bit of getting used to, but these solos have refreshed these songs, and i think it's a good thing.

1 minute ago, Kittiara said:

Well obviously difficult to replicate the studio version but I'm not gonna lie seeing slash play that solo - another jaw dropping moment for me - and axl came back after that solo, a lot stronger. Slash and Duff push axl to better himself whereas with dj ashba; axl seemed least interested at times and dressed terribly too