05/10/16 - Seville, Spain - Estadio De La Cartuja

downzy

14 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think Axl's best chance to be out of the chair on stage is going to be in Germany in two weeks. 

If Axl was right then the boot should be coming off in the next week, but he's probably not going to be comfortable running and putting more weight on it for atleast two weeks. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him stay in the chair until The last two shows or even until the GNR tour starts. Depends how fast he's healing though, the last thing he needs is a setback.

I had a similar injury those things are rough. even after all the casts and the boot was removed I had limited movement in my ankle/foot i couldn't really turn it all the ways i could before and i spent a lot of time with P/T. this was like 20 years ago and there are still things i WON'T do...not can't just won't. I don't want to ever go thru such a painful horrid injury like that again! when you look down at your foot and one side of your ankle is on the other side from where it belongs that is a scary thing! hope he heals well but yeah a setback is the LAST thing needed!

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I had a similar injury those things are rough. even after all the casts and the boot was removed I had limited movement in my ankle/foot i couldn't really turn it all the ways i could before and i spent a lot of time with P/T. this was like 20 years ago and there are still things i WON'T do...not can't just won't. I don't want to ever go thru such a painful horrid injury like that again! when you look down at your foot and one side of your ankle is on the other side from where it belongs that is a scary thing! hope he heals well but yeah a setback is the LAST thing needed!

Damn does not sound good, so you are saying it could be long time before he runs around stage again?