05/10/16 - Seville, Spain - Estadio De La Cartuja

downzy

1 minute ago, lassie said:

Damn does not sound good, so you are saying it could be long time before he runs around stage again?

It's probably better if he takes it easy and doesn't rush it - he will need some getting used to standing up and singing again, and if he starts running around prematurely he'll get winded really easily and that won't be good for his voice. Just a serpentine dance every 2-3 songs would suffice for the next month or two, I think.

3 minutes ago, lassie said:

Damn does not sound good, so you are saying it could be long time before he runs around stage again?

Could be a good thing though. Axl standing and not running around is good for the vocals. And standing is cooler than sitting on the throne shitter. So you get the best of both: amazing vocals and a frontman who is standing like you expect to see.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lassie said:

it depends. I was a lot younger when it happened to me but I think mine might have been worse. I still have pins in my ankle. but it has made me VERY cautious. I am sure running will be ok but I would not advise stopping real quick and turning. or jumping off high amps!