05/10/16 - Seville, Spain - Estadio De La Cartuja

downzy

1 minute ago, GNRfan2008 said:

He has been treating GN'R as a part time thing for 20 years. I don't see why he can't treat both as a part time gig. Spend a year doing AC/DC stuff and a year doing GN'R stuff. Back and forth, back and forth. Slash is going to do that with GN'R/Conspirators. Myles is doing it with Conspirators/Alter Bridge. It can be done.

But Slash and Myles ACTUALLY RELEASE albums. Axl has released only one album with his version of GN'R and the rest of the years, like 10, he spent touring and touring the same old songs. Personally, this is gonna be the last time I go see Guns N' Roses performing the same shitlist/setlist of AFD, UYI, LIES, CD stuff. If they don't release a new album and next year or the following year they go back to touring this boring crap, I'm quitting.

• Like 3

With all due respect, ACDC would be a joke for Axl in terms of recording an album.

GNR is WAAYY MORE  better, deeper, more dimensional and artistic and everything more than ACDC. He should do a GNR album first, then he can do whatever he wants. acca dacca or kylie minogue I'll support whatever.

• Like 3

Just now, killuridols said:

But Slash and Myles ACTUALLY RELEASE albums. Axl has released only one album with his version of GN'R and the rest of the years, like 10, he spent touring and touring the same old songs. Personally, this is gonna be the last time I go see Guns N' Roses performing the same shitlist/setlist of AFD, UYI, LIES, CD stuff. If they don't release a new album and next year or the following year they go back to touring this boring crap, I'm quitting.

That is my point. He treats it like a part time gig anyway. Not like joining AC/DC would suddenly undermine his (lack of) activity with GN'R.

2 minutes ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

With all due respect, ACDC would be a joke for Axl in terms of recording an album.

GNR is WAAYY MORE  better, deeper, more dimensional and artistic and everything more than ACDC. He should do a GNR album first, then he can do whatever he wants. acca dacca or kylie minogue I'll support whatever.

Turd or not, if they are more productive than Axl. And apparently it works, because he's shinning out there, at the hands of someone who is not TB.

GNR deeper, better, more artistic.. yeah, yeah, yeah... 30 years ago. And Chinese Democracy is awesome but thats like a shooting star kind of recording. Life continues and no one is getting younger here.

We need action. GN'R is always stagnated.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SoNobodyToldYaBaby said:

Be typical of Axl to make a new album with a band hes only been in a wet day before the band hes been in for 30 years :P

Five years between Ballbreaker and Stiff Upper Lip… Eight years between Stiff Upper Lip and Black Ice… Six Years between Black Ice and Rock Or Bust... long waiting times are not unusual in AC/DC universe too.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, THELINESMAN said:

Loved the set list tonight guys, lots of classics!!  :

Back With Slash

Highway to Heaven's Door

Rock N Roll Nightrain

Whole Lotta Michelle

Riff Raff N the Bedouins

Right Next Door To Hell's Bells

You Made Me Wait All Night Long

For Those About To Film (We Eject You) 

Seriously tho, Axl has his full rasp back, amazing! 

How long did it take you to come up with that! Amazing haha

58 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I guess i understand, and i would love an album or atleast some new songs, but the back catalogue is still great. So many song to choose from for a concert.