05/10/16 - Seville, Spain - Estadio De La Cartuja

downzy

4 minutes ago, Axl_Fetish said:

Do ya think Axl's gonna want cannons for Guns now?  :lol: this is fanfuckingtastic

Definitely, it's more effective shooting at some asshole fans than jumping on them :ph34r:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

He said "good night" without the "fucking." Wonder if Angus told him to drop that. :lol:

thought that too and laughed

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

Definitely, it's more effective shooting at some asshole fans than jumping on them :ph34r:

He does seem to enjoy them but who wouldn't

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

i seriously think that Axl are gonna be some sort of touring member for ACDC, and not just this spring..

I hope he will, I love this. But at the same time I hope Brian Johnson will be able to come back, he's a great front man and it's sad that he had to quit.

6 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

i seriously think that Axl are gonna be some sort of touring member for ACDC, and not just this spring..

I would even say a band member not just a touring member... a new album with him would be awesome.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

Axl has never been this good for ages. It's like 1986.

I think Axl hates us the GNR fans :D

he's playing out a childhood fantasy. of course he's going to go full out. plus these songs may be easier than some gnr sons using different parts of his voice maybe?

2 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

well he has to do the GN'R Not in This Lifetime Tour but after that I think I already read he says he will stay with AC/DC. I am very conflicted on that!

5 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

ACDC has been very good at finding replacements...Axl at 54 is pretty damn good 

That's true. Cliff Williams is probably one of my favourite bass players ever. And Chris Slade is a beast on drums.

Edited by Sosso

Final setlist!

1 - Rock or Burst
2 - Shoot To Thrill
3 - Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
4 - Back in Black
5 - Rock N' Roll Thunder
6 - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
7 - Rock N' Roll Damnation
8 - Thunderstruck
9 - Hight Voltage
10 - Rock N' Roll Train
11 - Hells Bells
12 - Givin' The Dog a Bone
13 - Sin City
14 - You Shook Me All Night Long
15 - Shot Down in Flames
16 - Have a Drink on Me
17 - T.N.T.
18 - Whole Lotta Rosie
19 - Let There Be Rock

*ENCORE*
20 - Highway to Hell
21 - Riff Raff
22 - For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

CiIJtGjWEAA0BtC.jpg

CiIJsQqWMAAupjl.jpg

CiIEItTWsAAnPeL.jpg

CiICk6IWkAEtbbT.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

he's playing out a childhood fantasy. of course he's going to go full out. plus these songs may be easier than some gnr sons using different parts of his voice maybe?

well he has to do the GN'R Not in This Lifetime Tour but after that I think I already read he says he will stay with AC/DC. I am very conflicted on that!

If Guns N' Roses will not release new material then there's no use for them, really. Axl should join AC/DC inmediately and record an album. This amazing voice won't last for too many years, so take advantage of it, of the great band AC/DC is and do something great.

Now if there are plans with GN'R other than touring, well, go back to that.

• Like 2

Just now, killuridols said:

If Guns N' Roses will not release new material then there's no use for them, really. Axl should join AC/DC inmediately and record an album. This amazing voice won't last for too many years, so take advantage of it, of the great band AC/DC is and do something great.

He has been treating GN'R as a part time thing for 20 years. I don't see why he can't treat both as a part time gig. Spend a year doing AC/DC stuff and a year doing GN'R stuff. Back and forth, back and forth. Slash is going to do that with GN'R/Conspirators. Myles is doing it with Conspirators/Alter Bridge. It can be done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

i'm a greedy girl I want both!:dance:

• Like 1