05/13/16 - Marseille, France - Stade Velodrome

downzy

Just now, bigpoop said:

He still can't seem to quite get TNT

Needs the mid-range for that one and unfortunately he doesn't have anywhere near what he did 30 years ago. I wish GN'R covered that song back in the day like they did with Rosie at the Marquee in '87. It would be cool to hear prime Axl on all these songs.

29 minutes ago, nightrain50 said:

if only I could replace "Hell ain't a bad place to be"  with "Touch too much", "Rock n' Roll Damnation" with "Money Talks", "Sin City" with "Who made Who", and "Shot down in flames" with "Big Balls"

No way...R&R Damnation is fantastic! Powerage is so underrated. The more Bon the better! 

• Like 3

Just now, bigpoop said:

He still can't seem to quite get TNT

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I just don't quite get what exactly he's trying to do. Is he trying to sound like Bon? Is he trying to sound menacing and mysterious? Is that why his voice sounds almost like a whisper on the spoken lyrics? It' certainly not mickey, but it's so strained that it sounds like he's struggling for air.

1 minute ago, GoBucky said:

No way...R&R Damnation is fantastic! Powerage is so underrated. The more Bon the better! 

I just don't feel it too much in this concert but I don't know the history of the band, so if it's a big part of ACDC than I agree it should stay, I just personally don't feel it.

acdcfans.net: " Axl on fire. I hope they are recording professionally those concert ", " I don't know what the fuck is going on. This sounds very good! People can knock Axl but fuck me he is giving it his all ! " , " What a concert! " , " Have a drink on me. axl sounds great ", " Axl is full of energy tonight "

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

acdcfans.net: " Axl on fire. I hope they are recording professionally those concert ", " I don't know what the fuck is going on. This sounds very good! People can knock Axl but fuck me he is giving it his all ! " , " What a concert! " , " Have a drink on me. axl sounds great ", " Axl is full of energy tonight "

I love how these bitches kissing Axl's ass now, after all shit they said about him.:lol:

Edited by DexAxl
  • Like 2