Rumored Concert Date Thread

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Madrid today!!!! O.O

FB_IMG_1479658666316.jpg

Cool

Being a bit cryptic here but I noticed the words 'Sla and what looks like half an N' so for Ireland that could mean Slane Castle for us. cud be wrong though (hopefully I am and it's Croke Park) 

Good news for us Europeans anyway 

20 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

At least it seems that the italian DJ I was talking about last week, confirmed to some friends that Imola will be the selected location For GNR in july...

imola is almost sure, I have heard the beginning of June, there are those who say July...at the beginning of December we will know

On 18.11.2016 at 5:21 PM, xBrownstonex said:

Apparently Berlin, Gelsenkirchen and Munich confirmed for Germany. Announcments beginning of december, says an apparent insider

http://www.ringrocker.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=29784&start=100#1880389

Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen is nearer than 10km from my hometown away. A confirmation would be pretty amazing since I have a lot of friends in town and my mother in law is still living there. I just hope it won't be in July when I'm on holidays.

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

At least it seems that the italian DJ I was talking about last week, confirmed to some friends that Imola will be the selected location For GNR in july...

That would be nice, a 5 hour drive for me to get there :)

On 18.11.2016 at 8:02 PM, Slash787 said:

I do want to go to Thailand, the airfare is pretty cheap, well maybe sometime late next year, god knows lol 

As you bought the show tickets for the dubai show, can you tell me what is the price range? how much is the cheapest ticket for? 

They have 3 sections there: fan pit / golden circle / regular.
Prices are around: 290 € / 150 € / 100 €

VIP is at the back of the venue and not worth the money if you'd ask me. There are VIP packages that give early access to the fan pit though. No idea how much they are. I'm pretty thankful that my BFF joins me for that so I just got some golden circle tickets <_<

If you think about getting tickets: http://www.117live.com

9 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen is nearer than 10km from my hometown away. A confirmation would be pretty amazing since I have a lot of friends in town and my mother in law is still living there. I just hope it won't be in July when I'm on holidays.

Oh lord... I was afraid of this confirmation.
Veltins Arena seriously sucks. They have the worst sound of all stadiums in NRW :wacko:

And it says...................

Do you remember when in the last month of March appeared in different points of Madrid mysterious posters related to the figure of Paul McCartney? This promotional maneuver served Livenation as the perfect teaser to announce the concert that the former Beatle was going to offer that same summer in the capital. Well, today it seems that history could be repeated, but this time with Guns N 'Roses as alleged protagonists.

"All we need is just a little patience ...". This is the message that appears written on some posters identified this same weekend in the area of Fuencarral (Madrid). Its contents refer directly to the lyrics of that song - 'Patience' - which was published on the album "G N 'R Lies" (1988), and the yellow color described in the word "patience" seems to refer directly to the Mythical group logo. So we should not rule out the possibility that something big was close to being announced ...

Photos taken by our friend Gonzalo Puebla:

Tomorrow, Download Madrid will make a big announce of his line up. Tthe first headliner was System of a Down.

I don´t expect that GNR would be the second one, because they will do his own shows. 

I believe that the announce of the european leg will be the 1st of december.

Edited by cachucha

Hopefully the whole tour is announced at once and the announcements are not spread out over a few weeks/months 

Just incase that If they don't announce an Irish gig and do a few UK shows and I buy tickets to one of them shows but then announce an Irish gig afterall later (I'll be pissed)

17 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Hopefully the whole tour is announced at once and the announcements are not spread out over a few weeks/months 

Just incase that If they don't announce an Irish gig and do a few UK shows and I buy tickets to one of them shows but then announce an Irish gig afterall later (I'll be pissed)

I'm sure Ireland, England, Scotland etc. will all be announced together - maybe not as the same time as, say, Italy, but you should be fine :)

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well someone is stealing GnR lyrics then :P

I hope it's not, this close to Christmas I'll never afford the tickets I'd want and there's no point sitting in the rafters. So I hope it's not true. 

I'll take a Euro announcement anyday tbh would not care of the tickets went on sale Xmas eve lol 

Something about the 1st Dec though (day after the last shown of 2016), it would make sense to announce the tour then. Guess we will have to wait 9 or so more days to find out ??

Edited by Healy52003
  • Like 1