Rumored Concert Date Thread

Here is copy paste of the schedule, in case it gets deleted. Looks realistic, alltough it doesn't match up with some of the "confirmed" rumours. But you can never know! Just have to keep on waiting for official announcement.

Personally I'm sad I'm not seeing Finland in here. But let's see!

May 20 & 21, 2017  Paris  France  Stade de France 
May 24, 2017  Barcelona  Spain  Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys 
May 26, 2017  Madrid  Spain  Estadio Vicente Calderón 
May 30, 2017  Basel  Switzerland  St. Jakob Stadium 
June 3, 2017  Milan  Italy  San Siro 
June 6, 2017  Copenhagen  Denmark  Parken Stadium 
June 9, 2017  Werchter  Belgium  Werchter Park 
June 11, 2017  Amsterdam  Netherlands  Amsterdam Arena 
June 14, 2017  Vienna  Austria  Ernst-Happel-Stadion 
June 17, 2017  Warsaw  Poland  National Stadium, Warsaw 
June 20, 2017  Munich  Germany  Olympiastadion (Munich) 
June 22 & 23, 2017  Berlin  Germany  Olympiastadion (Berlin) 
June 25, 2017  Gelsenkirchen  Germany  Veltins-Arena 
June 28, 2017  Cologne  Germany  RheinEnergieStadion 
June 30, 2017  Glasgow  Scotland  Hampden Park 
July 4, 2017  Dublin  Ireland  Aviva Stadium 
July 7 & 8, 2017  London  England  Wembley Stadium 
July 10, 2017  Manchester  England  Etihad Stadium 
July 13, 2017  Oslo  Norway  Ullevaal Stadion 
July 15, 2017  Stockholm  Sweden  Friends Arena 
July 18, 2017  Budapest  Hungary  Budapest Sports Arena 
July 21, 2017  Lisbon  Portugal  Passeio Marítimo de Algés 
August 25-27, 2017  Reading  England  Reading and Leeds Festivals 
August 25-27, 2017  Leeds  England  Reading and Leeds Festivals 

5 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Oh yes they would..

There's so much made up shit in the last 20 pages 

All we got unitl now have just been bits and pieces - this is a full tour shedule which covers all the cities we expected them to play - also the venues seem to be correct/realistic. Might be some tiny changes but all in all I'm pretty sure that this is correct.

btw: If the dates are correct you would have gnr and aerosmith on the weekend of 5 and 6th june in copenhagen ;)

There's over a month between Lisbon and Reading. More than enough time to go to Finland, Russia, Czech Republic, and whatever other countries that aren't in the list yet.

I'd find it odd too if someone was randomly making up dates and venues, but I've seen stranger things happen, so who knows? In a few days, we'll hopefully get official confirmation.

5 minutes ago, Lio said:

There's over a month between Lisbon and Reading. More than enough time to go to Finland, Russia, Czech Republic, and whatever other countries that aren't in the list yet.

I'd find it odd too if someone was randomly making up dates and venues, but I've seen stranger things happen, so who knows? In a few days, we'll hopefully get official confirmation.

Odd someone made a whole website site fooling Daft Punk fans there was going to be a tour this year

42 minutes ago, dgnr said:

wtf? It was updated, I swear it wasn't there and I double checked a lot of times! Now good, my life is working again :rofl-lol:

Anyways @Andy14 even if they come to Portugal, if they don't go to Czech Republic I can still help you to riot :shrugs:

Looks like I'll be the only one rioting while you all will be enjoying the shows :max:014.gif

1 minute ago, Gavin82 said:

Id say this could be correct people but who knows

Id like to think its true, looking at the dates there is alot of city hopping back and forth to the same areas. Budapest Arena sticks out as being odd as its the only arena show too

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

Budapest is listed as an arena show

I've just checked and yes. But why only 3 arenas and the rest in stadiums/open air? They think they will sell less tickets in those countries?

Edited by fanfzero

47 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

I've just checked and yes. But why only 3 arenas and the rest in stadiums/open air? They think they will sell less tickets in those countries?

As far as I know in Budapest/Hungary at this moment there isn't any stadium. The only one is demolished in the spring 2016 and they are going to build a new one. So if they want to play Hungary they have to do it in an arena or at a festival.

Edited by Pixeb