Rumored Concert Date Thread

25 minutes ago, ians325 said:

I would not would not would not worry about few extra shows in US and Canada ? As it properly fits in with the XMAS & NYE plans

As for Europe,

SJM Promoters are handling the UK dates,  Tel :- 0161 907 3443. for media enquires 

Haha, thanks for the reassurance! Hope you're right!

22 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I think that if they're really planning to go back to USA, they do it to promote a new album...........

Again, hope you're right... Mind you I don't know how they'd be getting time to write new music right now... I just wish they'd announce Europe or not already, I'm holding off on all plans for 2017 for ages now!! Don't they know I have a life to plan goddammit!! :angry::nervous:

Whaaaat? They can't do it, right? They can't simply forget about us and go in another North America tour, instead of a hot european summer? C'mon I've been saving for them since April 1st 2016...Get your ass here already :max:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Whaaaat? They can't do it, right? They can't simply forget about us and go in another North America tour, instead of a hot european summer? C'mon I've been saving for them since April 1st 2016...Get your ass here already :max:

It would be really stupid of them to not tour Europe soon, if they leave it past our summer time then they will be in the arenas and not stadiums. 

3 hours ago, ians325 said:

I would not would not would not worry about few extra shows in US and Canada ? As it properly fits in with the XMAS & NYE plans

As for Europe,

SJM Promoters are handling the UK dates,  Tel :- 0161 907 3443. for media enquires 

Buffalo is not a city that gets included as part of "a few extra shows", nor as part of a Christmas/NYE run of dates (Due to the unpredictability of the weather). Buffalo suggests a semi-large run of dates, either in late Spring or Summer. 

For the Stones, we had billboards for the Buffalo gig here in Rochester. I'll scout around town this weekend. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They won't want to play arenas in Europe though, will they? 

I really can't imagine that they  want to play arenas in Europe.