Rumored Concert Date Thread

7 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Ahhh you are very right. This is embarrasing, up until now I always tought they were in the same country :D

no Problem, :lol: in the end it s all about GNR ;-) and it 's super that we have so many People here from different countries to share the Information of their Country..

1 hour ago, Natty said:

yeah.. David Hasselhoff.. Novrock every year has 1 late night "fun act" that is no Hardrock/Metal act at all, just a fun act who starts about 1 am.

And some years ago there was David Hasselhoff and he was so much fun that they invited him again for 2017. It s like a Comedy listening and watching "The Hoff".....

Haha... never heard of this. Sounds like fun ^^

If anyone has an update for that "3rd March in Dubai" rumor: pls let me know.
I'm really tempted ...

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, they played Coachella, so they do indeed play festivals. 

Whoever offers them good money, they will play that, In festivals they have an advantage that they don't have to set up the whole stage/venue. 

But well I hate festivals and will any day prefer a solo show. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cachucha said:

In Spain, I´ve read that they are going to come for 3 or 4 shows. One or two in Madrid depending on the demand in Vicente Calderón Stadium, 1 in Barcelona in Olympic Stadium and another show in Bilbao or Sevilla but for there are less chances than for Madrid and Barcelona.

Hope so!!! :headbang:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Whoever offers them good money, they will play that, In festivals they have an advantage that they don't have to set up the whole stage/venue. 

But well I hate festivals and will any day prefer a solo show. 

If they do play a festival, I shall go, even though I am not keen on them either. 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If they do play a festival, I shall go, even though I am not keen on them either. 

In UK, Download Festival has chances. 

I hope they play Rock Am Ring cause they release amazing Live Video Recordings. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

In UK, Download Festival has chances. 

I hope they play Rock Am Ring cause they release amazing Live Video Recordings. 

I still watch that 06 show often enough. Band was on fire that night. 

23 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, they played Coachella, so they do indeed play festivals. 

Coachella was a one off. I hardly doubt they gonna play festivals like a whole tour. Maybe one or two like AC/DC.

Rock am Ring is always a festival with big Headliners. There is indeed a fair chanche. But if they play there I bet you cant watch in TV like RATM etc.

I hope they come to Switzerland, so I can go to the gig with some friends, but not huge fans. And I will go somewhere else in Europe for a second show after my trip to DC this summer.

24 minutes ago, Lupo the Butcher said:

Coachella was a one off. I hardly doubt they gonna play festivals like a whole tour. Maybe one or two like AC/DC.

Rock am Ring is always a festival with big Headliners. There is indeed a fair chanche. But if they play there I bet you cant watch in TV like RATM etc.

I hope they come to Switzerland, so I can go to the gig with some friends, but not huge fans. And I will go somewhere else in Europe for a second show after my trip to DC this summer.

You are a butcher and you are going to DC in the summer........that doesn't sounds good.......

41 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

The pre sale is supposed to happen from 14 - 16 October, so if this is legit, which seems to be the case, we should get an official confirmation by today or in the next few days. 

Yup.  Nightrain should be earlier than that, no? I heard on the radio yesterday that they will be announcing a big act sometime next week (but i wont be in town and maybe no proper internet access to catch the news and do booking)

49 minutes ago, serendipity said:

Yup.  Nightrain should be earlier than that, no? I heard on the radio yesterday that they will be announcing a big act sometime next week (but i wont be in town and maybe no proper internet access to catch the news and do booking)

I assume Nightrain will also link to their site, but well if its starting from the 14th then we should get the official confirmation by today or the next few days. 

3 minutes ago, serendipity said:

@Slash787 come to singapore! The only other band that did a concert at the same location is metallica. It is open air, so there will be fireworks during paradise city

Ive already been to Singapore and you really can't imagine (well I know you can imagine lol) the amount of money I have spent for Japan. 

So well after Japan I will be saving for Europe. 

16 hours ago, Slash787 said:

The pre sale is supposed to happen from 14 - 16 October, so if this is legit, which seems to be the case, we should get an official confirmation by today or in the next few days. 

They will announce on 11 oct tue 8am (singapore time). So shd be nightrain on 12-13, and credit card presale on 14-16