Rumored Concert Date Thread

40 minutes ago, bedilkaromawar said:

any possible for jakarta gig?

Could be a possibility, they have quite a few days between Australia and Dubai, so I could see Jakarta, Singapore and maybe Malaysia and India happening. 

But maybe Axl doesn't wants to play in Indonesia after he made a Rant against the President there. 

1 hour ago, Padme said:

If it is in Milano I guess they will play in Meazza Stadium

San Siro e Meazza stadium are the same thing, San Siro is the old name but we still call it that because it has a better ring than "Stadio Giuseppe Meazza" and i hope so, it's better organized.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, giuls said:

San Siro e Meazza stadium are the same thing, San Siro is the old name but we still call it that because it has a better ring than "Stadio Giuseppe Meazza" and i hope so, it's better organized.

Oh I always knew it only as Giuseppe Meazza

1 hour ago, giuls said:

I only know it as San Siro, where Inter and AC Milan play, didn't realise that's not its actual name. 

25 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I only know it as San Siro, where Inter and AC Milan play, didn't realise that's not its actual name. 

We still call it san siro :)

34 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Real soon this thread is going to blow up quicker than Rosie with all new dates   !!!!!

Anxiety rises

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cachucha said:

As I said in this post, there is gonna be one concert in Sevills or Bilbao. So, I can say today that is most common the option of Bilbao than Sevilla. The concerts of Madrid and Barcelona are safe to be held

If it's a summer show chances are it's gonna be in Seville, not only locals but the city is more attractive for turists as well. And there is better and faster ways to get there from other places. Seville has high speed trains and more frequent flights. I know that Bilbao has hosted big shows as well. But having Barcelona and Madrid shows I think Seville makes more sense, four shows seem too many

16 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

I guess its safe to say that no tour for the rest of South East Asia(Philippines, Indonesia, etc), cuz the pic says "first and only tour in South East Asia"...

What will they do in between? cause Dubai is supposed to happen on 3rd March. 

45 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

I hope they come to Philippines since its very near. lol. Just that that poster seems like its only Singapore.

They have more chances of playing Indonesia and South Korea than Philippines. But well I hope they do a proper Asian tour one day so even you could see them. 

I hope the band - Axl, Slash, Duff, Fortus, Frank, Dizzy & Melissa - will release new material before they hit Europe by summer 2017.

We need new material from this line-up. Very guitar driven with the Slash/Fortus combo.

It would be amazing!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Slash787 said:

They have more chances of playing Indonesia and South Korea than Philippines. But well I hope they do a proper Asian tour one day so even you could see them. 

From the comments by the likes of Opie et al, they're back to secure their legacy.

They're gonna tour everywhere nu-GNR went to and more a few times over in the next 10 years. It just makes too much financial sense.

2 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Im not sure about Glasto the owner does NOT like paying up big £££££ & GnR will want BIG £££££

Yep, I think most acts that play Glasto accept a smaller fee in comparison to what other festivals would pay, but Glasto offers a larger crowd, international exposure, prestigious to headline, the works. I dont think GNR in the current form are interested in any of those, and that a few shows at Wembley, or Download, or IOW, or even R+L (or any combination) will be a more interesting paycheck for them.

Edited by LovelessNL
  • Like 1

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/could-system-down-headline-download-12002613

https://www.facebook.com/Download-Festival-Espa%C3%B1a-195646460872501/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Soo DL has its 1st act now confirmed for Spain maybe GnR could do the Spanish 1 23/24th June

Edited by Gavin82