Rumored Concert Date Thread

10 minutes ago, giuls said:

I found where i read it once upon a time but it's from a year ago so :shrugs:

http://www.ilrestodelcarlino.it/imola/spettacoli/guns-roses-autodromo-tour-1.1419966

yes, I know...as soon as a rumor come out, the newspaper give it for official..there is a old rumor, not founded.

my information is more recent but not sure...just have to wait ;)

8 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

well, if it's tue, I prefer to kill myself :P

really? for the location?:o

55 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Italy could well be the 1st for the EU run if they coming from the East as they are at mo Italy,Austria,Switzerland & France Sat 8th July as the word is

Hope this is the case and Ireland/UK is in July as I plan on going on holidays in June next year. Wouldnt go down well to reschedule that due to GNR. Goes for the the possible Pearl Jam tour Europe tour too

Edited by Kearnsy

1 hour ago, LovelessNL said:

Hellfest is going on sale thursday 11AM. Might drop a few acts than as well. Things heating up quite quickly now. Green Day announced for British Summer Time in Hyde Park, so another possible Download headliner out of the running

Haha, Download could really do with bagging Guns N Roses for Sunday headliner, what with Metallica and Green Day out of the running. 

4 hours ago, Pmina3 said:

yes, I know...as soon as a rumor come out, the newspaper give it for official..there is a old rumor, not founded.

my information is more recent but not sure...just have to wait ;)

really? for the location?:o

yes..

I prefer stadiums

4 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

Noooooooooooo, why?

uncomfortable location...

23 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

Nova Rock (previously discussed here) will announce a first batch of acts tomorrow (Wednesday), including a headliner. Its the first Euro festival that is taking place in (may/)june/july thats announcing a headliner. They always share lots of acts with the German Rock am Ring festival. 

First Headliner for Nova Rock Green Day

line-up.png

5 minutes ago, Kula2006 said:

Forget NR they will not play there for sure - we will either get a gig at happel stadium or (if the stadium is not available) donauinsel

My money would be on Rock in Vienna if they are doing festivals at all. Large (german) promotor (DEAG) behind that festival, who is trying to draw some visitors away from Nova Rock (in Switzerland) and Rock am Ring / im Park ( Germany, with the Rockavaria and Rock im Revier festivals).

2 hours ago, Rubicon said:

The Hoff ??? :blink:

yeah.. David Hasselhoff.. Novrock every year has 1 late night "fun act" that is no Hardrock/Metal act at all, just a fun act who starts about 1 am.

And some years ago there was David Hasselhoff and he was so much fun that they invited him again for 2017. It s like a Comedy listening and watching "The Hoff".....

2 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

My money would be on Rock in Vienna if they are doing festivals at all. Large (german) promotor (DEAG) behind that festival, who is trying to draw some visitors away from Nova Rock (in Switzerland) and Rock am Ring / im Park ( Germany, with the Rockavaria and Rock im Revier festivals).

Novarock is not in Switzerland, it s  in Austria. Rock in Vienna are rumoured to bring the Stones, so I suppose no GNR at Rock in Vienna. Solo Show at Happel Stadium, Krieau or Donauinsel or Novarock (where GNR played 2006 with Izzy) announces them but only in a few months.

4 minutes ago, Natty said:

Novarock is not in Switzerland, it s  in Austria. Rock in Vienna are rumoured to bring the Stones, so I suppose no GNR at Rock in Vienna. Solo Show at Happel Stadium, Krieau or Donauinsel or Novarock (where GNR played 2006 with Izzy) announces them but only in a few months.

Ahhh you are very right. This is embarrasing, up until now I always tought they were in the same country :D