Rumored Concert Date Thread

4 hours ago, Slash787 said:

From what I heard, it din't help people that much and the General sale is just a few days later on Monday, so I doubt it would make such a big difference. @ZoSoRose will be able to tell you better. 

@ChristmasFnatic nightrain sucks and will not get you better tickets in my experience. The forum blows, the merchandise will take more the to get to you (if ever), and the presale sucked for all 3 times I tried it. 

My advice, unless you love the shirt design, stay away

• Like 1

Of course it will be Stadiums in EU they aint coming all this way just for a few festivals 

Id love to say this with 100% BUT im thinking they will follow the same Stadium route as DC on the 1st leg of RoB cos Dale opie is there man as with DC & RoB has a wicked Stadium run 1st leg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_or_Bust_World_Tour

Edited by Gavin82

15 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No way gnr are just going to play festivals, especially not in England. I'm confident they will play at least in London and Manchester. 

This. There is so much money to be made. GnR without Slash and Duff was big business all across Europe / UK, GnR with Slash and Duff will be huge. 

For UK we can expect at least two dates in London, and a handful of other big cities that oldGnR regularly played between 2006-2012. Hopefully Dublin doesn't get passed over, but I doubt that would happen. Huge demand for GnR, so the promoters will definitely be asking. Only problem is that the tickets are going to incredibly expensive. €120 plus, at the minimum! Preparing now to be robbed! And yeh! I really want to see the show, but there really is no need to charge that amount of money. "The prices / gigs haven't been announced" I think we can safely assume prices aren't going down. The last GnR show in Dublin cost €75, there's no way they don't hike up the money now that Duff and Slash are along for the ride. It would be amazing if they charged €75 again... but the band like money and the promoter wants to make the biggest profit possible.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Guys, since Singapore is near my country, I plan to go to the concert. Is it worth getting Nightrain for the early tickets? I think no one from there is really a member so maybe the advantages isnt really worth it? But what do you guys think?

Might be worth getting only if you are getting the crazy expensive VIP tix. Nightrain is only a day earlier than OCBC credit card pre-sale which im sure many will purchase during this time

Tixs for 3rd Paris have not gone on sale as yet but they will 

There is always tix drops TM did this with The Boss & The ESB over the summer at Croke they posted every where it was SOLD OUT then there was tixs available right up til show day

Also U2 in Dublin was the same then GA drops they want us to buy from 2nd markets.

Edited by Gavin82

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Fuck Coldplay! 

I thought you were all talking about tickets going on sale for gnr then :max:

Yeah i see what you mean but if CP can sell out 2 and will be 3 nights in Paris and also 2 nights in Cardiff then GnR can smash this

Is the point i was making

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

Doesnt really look very up to date, but just a combination of various (old) rumours. It states Costa Rica as current last show of the tour, while the Aussie, NZ and Asian dates have been officialy announced for quite some time now.

A local radiostation announced on fb today, that guns will be playing gelsenkirchen in july. The message suggested that its definite, but they posted this link, which we already had here and seems fake  

http://concerticket.net/en/ticket-guns-n-roses/431-ticket-guns-n-roses-concert-veltins-arena-2017.html

after i commented, that the site doesnt look very trustworthy, they changed their text, saying "according to..."

i then asked them why they did that and they said they have sources, and will be announcing a date soon. but i am skeptical they know shit

here is the post

https://www.facebook.com/Radio.Emscher.Lippe/?fref=nf

• Like 1