Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

A local radiostation announced on fb today, that guns will be playing gelsenkirchen in july. The message suggested that its definite, but they posted this link, which we already had here and seems fake  

http://concerticket.net/en/ticket-guns-n-roses/431-ticket-guns-n-roses-concert-veltins-arena-2017.html

after i commented, that the site doesnt look very trustworthy, they changed their text, saying "according to..."

i then asked them why they did that and they said they have sources, and will be announcing a date soon. but i am skeptical they know shit

here is the post

https://www.facebook.com/Radio.Emscher.Lippe/?fref=nf

Oh please no..... :blink: Veltins Arena might be one of the biggest and most popular Arenas but the sound there sucks.

I was hoping for Dortmund or Lanxess Arena Cologne.

8 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Yeah i see what you mean but if CP can sell out 2 and will be 3 nights in Paris and also 2 nights in Cardiff then GnR can smash this

Is the point i was making

with all due respect to GNR my favorite band... I highly doubt they can beat out Coldplay like 3 Stade de France dates... I also like Coldplay very much!!

58 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No I do not. And I don't give a shit how many times they can sell out the same stadium, they will always be that toffee nosed university band of boring twats who pretend to give a toss about all the popular global tragedies to me. 

Come on Spidey don't sit on the fence, tell us what you really think,lol:P

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

In other news, Nova Rock is announcing another headliner tomorrow. Probably SOAD.

Indeed 88.6 Radio Station today confirmed that Novarock announced as 2nd headliner System of a Down , no GNR :wacko:

Edited by Natty
However Rock in Vienna shall announce their first headliner today, let 's see
  • Like 1

Bangkok announced, and Nova Rock indeed announced SOAD. Nothing new there. 

Who said the stuff about announcement in December? My money is on that as well, though I think they might do DURING the SA tour, haven't they announced large parts of the tour while they were on the road?

56 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

Good sign, they are avoiding the festivals. Thank god

Well, every festival is still missing at least one headliner, Download UK hasnt announced anything, several other big festivals haven't announced. I wouldn't bet on it just yet.

No GNR at Rock in Vienna either, so far at least (Die Toten Hosen announced).

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

So given the current announcements of Southeast Asia we can expect Malaysia Indonesia India and UAE...

Yeah and Bangkok too.

After Bangkok there are chances of India cause Dubai is supposed to happen on 3rd March. 

3 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

I've never seen Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, or Kazakhstan considered European countries by any definition. 

They are when it comes to Football or Eurovision. But then again, Israel and Australia compete in that

15 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

Bangkok announced, and Nova Rock indeed announced SOAD. Nothing new there. 

Who said the stuff about announcement in December? My money is on that as well, though I think they might do DURING the SA tour, haven't they announced large parts of the tour while they were on the road?

I said that the european leg will be announce at december. Because the management is the same as AC/DC. So they always announces the tour on december. 

Edited by cachucha
  • Like 1