Rumored Concert Date Thread

17 minutes ago, Rubicon said:

What themepark? I knew Warner Bros. was building a park in Abu Dhabi but I thought it won't open before 2018?

My BFF is living in Abu Dhabi and my birthday is in March... So I think I might go to see GNR there.
I planned on going in Germany but it really might be a great thing to go to the Dubai show...

Its called Dubailand, it will consist a bunch of Theme Parks. 

Legoland, Dream Works and a Bollywood Theme Park is opening this year, other ones will open in the next few years I guess. Six Flags will open in late 2019. 

There is only Ferrari World at the moment in Abu Dhabi. Yeah the Warner Bros. is supposed to open in 2018.

For Water parks you have Wild Wadi and the water park in Atlantis. 

1 minute ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Guys, since Singapore is near my country, I plan to go to the concert. Is it worth getting Nightrain for the early tickets? I think no one from there is really a member so maybe the advantages isnt really worth it? But what do you guys think?

From what I heard, it din't help people that much and the General sale is just a few days later on Monday, so I doubt it would make such a big difference. @ZoSoRose will be able to tell you better. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Thanks man. Still not sure if I should go to Singapore just for the show, or just wait for some Europe dates since I plan to tour Europe next year.

Also, what stops do they have near the Singapore date(Feb 25)? Weird they go all the way here in SouthEast Asia for just that one tour.

Dubai is supposed to be on 3rd March, so no idea what they will do in between, If you are planning to go to Europe next year then its better you see them.

If you have extra money, then I would say that you should go to Singapore also otherwise its better to save money for Europe. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Thanks man. Still not sure if I should go to Singapore just for the show, or just wait for some Europe dates since I plan to tour Europe next year.

Where in Europe you are planning to go? 

10 minutes ago, john lennon said:

Yes please.

Anyone heard anything about Europe yet? I'm too lazy to read through a whole bunch of pages. 

Well only Sat 8th July Paris as already said im NOT sure how good a source this is 

https://live-arena.com/guns-nroses-concert-stade-de-france-2017/

Edited by Gavin82

7 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah it is pretty cool there, in March the weather will also be great. 

There is a new theme park opening there by the end of this month, so you can go there too. You can go for the Desert Safari and Belly Dance show. 

Iv'e been to Dubai like 10 times, I was thinking of going in March, but I need to save for England, so I might go there in November Next year for the theme park. 

January - March is the best time to see Dubai. There's a lot to see in the country but the weather is a good temperature, around 28 degrees on average.

I went in July/August, at the height of summer, and it was brutal. Just brutal. We're talking day-time temperatures of 45 degrees and night-time of 36 degrees. It was a great place to see but that weather just made anything outdoors an exercise in endurance.

1 minute ago, ags_rule said:

January - March is the best time to see Dubai. There's a lot to see in the country but the weather is a good temperature, around 28 degrees on average.

I went in July/August, at the height of summer, and it was brutal. Just brutal. We're talking day-time temperatures of 45 degrees and night-time of 36 degrees. It was a great place to see but that weather just made anything outdoors an exercise in endurance.

Yeah it would be brutal, I have been to Dubai in all the seasons. Jan to March and Late November/Early December is also a good time. 

5 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

As far as I know, European dates next summer are just a rumour and they plan to announce them in December after the Latin American leg.

Would make sense like DC has done drop the dates in Dec as they have Dale opie 

7 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

As far as I know, European dates next summer are just a rumour and they plan to announce them in December after the Latin American leg.

I won't even say its a rumor cause I guess by now most of us know that GNR will pay 100% in Europe, we just don't know the exact dates. 

• Like 1