GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

tumblr_ocxjizHOjs1veh995o1_1280.jpg

What did your teacher say about you drawing something like that during class? :lol:

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

tumblr_ocxgp69IKw1veh995o1_1280.png

Accurate.

43 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/CreatedCrap/idiots_1.jpg~original

Alternatively:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/CreatedCrap/dietplans.jpg~original

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

@Lumikki wow! Amazing drawings! I'm impressed. :headbang::wub:

interview.jpg

You guys are the best :lol:

Edited by Frey

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol with acdc Axl gets Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble at the front there 

ROFL :rofl-lol:

I looove the new pic, I could play with it all night long. Here's the sad version of it:

interview2.jpg

also: 

14141750_1035194219932826_55618345245759

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

29 minutes ago, giuls said:

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, if so ignore ne but when he pose Axl rarely smile but here's a photo of Axl smiling at Slash, plus, there's the photo that Kat shared  after Sluff surprised Axl at the ACDC show, for example.

Well, it's just my pessimism that sometimes makes me so suspicious.:shrugs:We really need a normal  interview for (at least some of) our questions to be answered.

not enough info = too many speculations  index1.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tiutso said:

But Axl sits like a fucking turtle again, doesn't he? :lol:

That right there is a piriformis stretch - if your hips and lower back hurt, sitting can be painful, and sitting with your leg crossed like that can help. :) Not saying that's *why* he's doing it but it's certainly possible that it's not just for the sake of sitting weird...

@Lumikki Your art is amazing!

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I'm just watching some acdc videos and look at this:

axldc.jpg

The people can nearly touch him :wow:

but they won't cause they're acdc fans :max:. Move aside and make way for @killuridols

imagine what would happen if I had that access :wow:

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Thank you! There are some anatomy and perspective issues that bug me (and I'm not too thrilled with the coloring either), but please keep not noticing these things :P Slash's jeans are open because... ? No idea lol. You can come up with whichever reason you prefer :lol: (Actual reason is probably because they were open on the reference pictures I used or something. And Slash's jeans used to be open all the time back in the day, so it fits.)

The Slaxl picture started out as just a pencil sketch on paper. I scanned it into my computer and then colored it in photoshop.

The landscape painting is just plain old acrylic colors on a canvas.

I know what you mean. I have those issues too... Perspective is really hard to achieve, you need lots of practice and exercise. Yours is pretty much on point so I really don't see a big issue there.

Slash jeans are way too open, lol. More than usual so yeah, I thought "things" :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

Did Bach and Axl have a falling out?

Not that I ever heard of, or that either of them has ever said - it seemed more like Bach and Axl just drifted. Bach had his own issues w/Skid Row and then went and did a few Broadway shows, and IMHO it's probably just a lot likelier that they weren't traveling in the same circles for a long time and just didn't connect.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lanna said:

Well, it's just my pessimism that sometimes makes me so suspicious.:shrugs:We really need a normal  interview for (at least some of) our questions to be answered.

not enough info = too many speculations  index1.jpg

I don't see how an interview could help, tbh, to satisfy us they should describe everything they said, they would never do it because it's their business and how could they answer a question like "So...how did you get over Axl calling you a cancer?" 

Was it Slash that said that the media only fanned the flames of the feud? Because i agree.

The interactions we have seen between the big three so far has been very positive, i always joke that Axl looks at Slash with heart eyes but i do that because it's true and Slash is always smiling at Axl and Duff is interacting with everyone, things couldn't be better imo, i was expecting a blow up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, giuls said:

I don't see how an interview could help, tbh, to satisfy us they should describe everything they said, they would never do it because it's their business and how could they answer a question like "So...how did you get over Axl calling you a cancer?" 

Was it Slash that said that the media only fanned the flames of the feud? Because i agree.

The interactions we have seen between the big three so far has been very positive, i always joke that Axl looks at Slash with heart eyes but i do that because it's true and Slash is always smiling at Axl and Duff is interacting with everyone, things couldn't be better imo, i was expecting a blow up.

Yeah, it were Slash that said the media fanned the flames. Both of them said shit about each other in the media, but the media love to spin it don't they? Even now, I follow Classic Rock on fb and they have posted so many negative things from back in the day, like they're trying to get a reaction from Slash and Axl. They're dying for a blow up between Slash and Axl, they're just waiting for it. So, I love it that they aren't talking to the vultures. 

I hope you're feeling better btw, you said you've had a bad couple of days :( I hope everything is ok now :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, it were Slash that said the media fanned the flames. Both of them said shit about each other in the media, but the media love to spin it don't they? Even now, I follow Classic Rock on fb and they have posted so many negative things from back in the day, like they're trying to get a reaction from Slash and Axl. They're dying for a blow up between Slash and Axl, they're just waiting for it. So, I love it that they aren't talking to the vultures. 

I hope you're feeling better btw, you said you've had a bad couple of days :( I hope everything is ok now :) 

Yes, giving them nothing stop them from speculating and potentially try to make a wedge between them, i agree.

Going out with friends helped, i'm better thank you! :)

Edited by giuls
english is hard
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, giuls said:

I could be satisfied if Axl N' Slash tell Us the truth about Their relationship back then N' now:smiley-confused2: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

Ladies, jump to the "Axl and Duff interview" topic for more details, but apparently this was told by Axl - behind the scenes - to the Brazilian journalist: 

"…the rock star told that his life is totally controlled by a family of Brazilians from Santos, SP...."

Axl's words, according to the article: “This Brazilian family controls my life, whips me and forces me to do things” joked the singer... 

Sure he is "joking" but between the lines our thoughts have been confirmed... Poor Axl. :facepalm:

I somehow look at it from a slightly different angle... I'm thinking he is aware how people outside his circles are mocking his relationship with TB, claiming that it is an unhealthy relationship at that and they are total leeches and other nasties...so he was being sarcastic in telling people how HE really feels. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Beta is 58? Always thought she was older.

She's 61. The newspaper is wrong.

1 hour ago, cheesecake said:

I somehow look at it from a slightly different angle... I'm thinking he is aware how people outside his circles are mocking his relationship with TB, claiming that it is an unhealthy relationship at that and they are total leeches and other nasties...so he was being sarcastic in telling people how HE really feels. 

This is the confirmation of him reading this thread and making fun of the things we say about TB.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, killuridols said:

This is the confirmation of him reading this thread and making fun of the things we say about TB.

Well not just here he he..pretty much everywhere on this forum, when opportunity hits...there would be some amount of negativity posted pertaining TB and Axl (at least that I'm aware of since I joined this forum). To be fair, not everyone shares the same sentiment toward TB in regards to their relationship with Axl.

2 hours ago, cheesecake said:

Shit! He definitely read this forum/thread :nervous::smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

At least He didnt making fun about Slaxl thing since He always sensitive with gay topic :awesomeface: tht means He didnt mind/its true then :P