Happy Birthday, Slash

3 hours ago, Patience 4 Axl said:

So cool, I'll be spending Slash's birthday with him tonight at the show.  :P  I know Slash has tweeted a hb to the 'red headed one' in the past but I don't recall Axl every reciprocating?  Looking forward to seeing what they do for him.

hopefully Axl does something like this for Slash:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

yeah, I've seen that, but I still don't get who he is? Is he famous or something? He dresses like some old rock star. And why is he so close with Duff's and Slash's families? Even with their daugthers...

he owns a shop I think its called Trash and Vaudeville which sells cool rock gear.He knows many rockstars and is a friend to them all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frey said:

yeah, I've seen that, but I still don't get who he is? Is he famous or something? He dresses like some old rock star. And why is he so close with Duff's and Slash's families? Even with their daugthers...

Alan Niven syndrome? Jk I'm sure he's not some psychotic ex groupie..

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

he owns a shop I think its called Trash and Vaudeville which sells cool rock gear.He knows many rockstars and is a friend to them all.

He doesn't own the shop, but he's worked there for a million years and he's just sort of an iconic East Village rock n roll character. Plus he's a really nice guy and everyone just likes him.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Frey said:

Anyone know who the blond guy next to Meegan is? I keep seeing that guy pop up in various pictures with Slash and Duff. And also who's the guy on the far right? He seems familiar as well.

Looks like CC deville's brother.

• Like 1