MDMA, Psychadelics, Conciousness, and Therapy

Dan H.

8 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I don't really get the point of 'micro-dosing', the euphoria around psychedelics are great but for me it's part of the trip, if I want a pick-me-up that's called two beers and a joint :lol: I like psychedelics but I rarely do them, only done mushrooms a few times, acid a couple times and DMT once. DMT was like getting hit by a freight train, and I imagine it's what a really intense acid trip would feel like (but only for a couple minutes). It was a weird combination of intense and calm. My vision became halfway between pixelation and a kaleidoscope and everything had an olive green hue to it because there was an olive green lamp nearby. Glad I tried it, not in any real hurry to do it again though.

I did the 4ACODMT(Liquid) once(or thought I did) it was bunk. Very disappointing.

I've only ever stumbled across it once

I had to google a lot of your nicknames and names of drugs. Usually we call them differently here :lol: 

I do mdma 2-3 times a year on festivals or regular raves. It's always so awesome. One time took it in a festival camp, I didn't really need music. I closed my eyes for a second (which was for full hour apparently) and danced to bass in my head (head up and down and shoulders left and right while sitting down, nothing embarrassing but still) 

Also I took some shit I don't even know what it was during this show and I was so confused and amused by lights and music it was so strange I can't even describe it. I could have been easily one of those guys who finish on youtube with people mocking them

15 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I had to google a lot of your nicknames and names of drugs. Usually we call them differently here :lol: 

I do mdma 2-3 times a year on festivals or regular raves. It's always so awesome. One time took it in a festival camp, I didn't really need music. I closed my eyes for a second (which was for full hour apparently) and danced to bass in my head (head up and down and shoulders left and right while sitting down, nothing embarrassing but still) 

Also I took some shit I don't even know what it was during this show and I was so confused and amused by lights and music it was so strange I can't even describe it. I could have been easily one of those guys who finish on youtube with people mocking them

Shit, you took MDMA and saw Atoms for Peace? Jealous man

15 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

The absolute best psychedelic drug is Cake. Len will tell you.

I want a drug that gets up early

I want a drug that stays up late

I want a drug with uninterrupted prosperity, that uses its machete to cut through red tape

Sorry fellas, your foolish Gods put me on this Earth to grasp at all the low hanging fruit

10 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

My plan was to take MDMA but I took something my friend (he tried everything bar heroin I think) gave to me and said: "You're gonna love this" which was DXM mixed with something else. You don't want to take that with people around you

DXM is just over the counter Robotussen, yes?

2 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

DXM is just over the counter Robotussen, yes?

That's right. As far as I know there is no middle ground with it, it doesn't work unless you take enough and when you take enough you trip the balls out of it. It's not like 99% of drugs when you can dose it to hit you just a little over the period of time.

1 hour ago, Dan H. said:

I did the 4ACODMT(Liquid) once(or thought I did) it was bunk. Very disappointing.

I've only ever stumbled across it once

The stuff I had was powder, and it was actually pretty much what I expected it to be trip-wise. I smoked it out of a pipe with a bit of weed in it, and it smelled terrible.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

That's right. As far as I know there is no middle ground with it, it doesn't work unless you take enough and when you take enough you trip the balls out of it. It's not like 99% of drugs when you can dose it to hit you just a little over the period of time.

Yeah they say there are three "tiers" and you have to dose the exact amount to reach each one, which are basically: Mild euphoria and sedation in low doses, then in high doses it switches (weirdly) to a stimulant like effect with some trippyness, and in huge doses it makes you have a real real bad time lol

41 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

Yeah they say there are three "tiers" and you have to dose the exact amount to reach each one, which are basically: Mild euphoria and sedation in low doses, then in high doses it switches (weirdly) to a stimulant like effect with some trippyness, and in huge doses it makes you have a real real bad time lol

I literally saw Flea trying to kill people with sound coming out of his bass, like I saw things coming out of his bass looking like something that wants people dead. When I tell that to people they think I'm crazy but it really was like that. At one point Flea and Thom jammed with 20 cm gap between them and I screamed THOOOOOOOOOOOOM and I got huge cheer but I was trying to warn him or something. I don't even know :lol: You can clearly hear it on the recording too

My friend told me that he thought that dose would get me to "it's trippy, it's cool" level but apparently I crossed the line. Thank god he had enough brain cells to get me to the camp and try to put me to sleep after the show and not go with me to other stages. 

edit: basically, my point it. Don't take DXM if you don't know what you are doing

Edited by Nicklord

• 1 month later...

i have done 'shrooms twice in my life. the first time was super fun...i took some and then went Christmas shopping ( looking back not a cool decision driving on them but it turned out fine. )

i'd go in shops and just be tripping on how things looked, smelled and felt. the only bad part was when the salespeople came up to help me and trying to maintain. the best part was sitting in my car after being in the stores and laughing my ass off! also seeing everything all bright and lit up for Christmas was  so cool...

the second time i did NOT want to take it but the horrid ex and his friends pressured me into it. it was BAD. i was not in a receptive mood and things went south fast. i went into the bedroom, covers over my head, convinced i was going to be like this forever.

needless to say that was my last time on mushrooms!

23 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I wonder if they do some crank or something beforehand, nip round the back of the ol' mosque, cop a noseful then once more unto the breach :lol:

There's a guy with a big sword, just off camera, going "right, you bastards. The first one to stop moshing gets it"

• Like 1