06/10/17 - Imola, IT - Autodromo Internazionale Enzo E Dino Ferrrari

alfierose

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

Anyone seen the gnr live video on fb? I think this might be the best crowd in the history of crowds

Wow, haven't seen It, but that Is a bold statement. I am so glad we are finally getting some decent crowds.

Just now, ironmt said:

Wow, haven't seen It, but that Is a bold statement. I am so glad we are finally getting some decent crowds.

Italian crowds are always mental - it's no surprise they're good tonight. When I saw Maiden in Milan last year, it was probably the loudest crowd I've ever been a part of, it was literally hard to hear the band over the crowd at times. 

Tbh; Europe's has been waiting for this. A long, long time. They went everywhere before here, several markets in the US, South america, oceana, asia. Also the Vegas shows (both this line-up and appetite for democracy line-up) in US, last time they did a decent run in Europe seems like ages ago. I think basically all shows are sold out, and they are between 50.000 - 80.000 visitors each?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Powerage5 said:

Italian crowds are always mental - it's no surprise they're good tonight. When I saw Maiden in Milan last year, it was probably the loudest crowd I've ever been a part of, it was literally hard to hear the band over the crowd at times. 

That's great, when I think of loud rowdy crowds, Argentina and Brasil are the first to come to mind. I never realized that Italian crowds were that Into It.

9 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Anyone seen the gnr live video on fb? I think this might be the best crowd in the history of crowds

Could you post the link? Thanks!

I've only seen the periscope from the back of the stadium so of course the crowd there was laid back.

2 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

You just commented on Axl's voice.

Yeah you are right, we must be dreaming, or he is playing with us :-)

How could she look so good(So good)
How could she be so fine
How could she be so cool
How could it be she might be mine.

2 minutes ago, ironmt said:

That's great, when I think of loud rowdy crowds, Argentina and Brasil are the first to come to mind. I never realized that Italian crowds were that Into It.

Argentina have mix the inmigration Italy And Spain very appassionates ?

• Like 1