06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

Old Wembley Stadium 1991 £4.00 for a small bottle of Carling Black Label Lager & £4.00 for a hot dog. I knew it would be expensive as i'd been saving up. Eve so they were terrible prices but once your in the stadium they've got you. Also it was a red hot day i think they recorded 94c degrees so i needed the fluids in my system. That was my excuse anyway

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It is £6.50 for a pint at the o2 Arena, so I imagine it will be the same at the Olympic Stadium.

I'm glad I'm not drinking alcohol. 

A can of beer at the Vegas shows last year was $13 or about a tenner in real money. 

So I understand the best way to get around in London is by the tube.. What options do I have? Can I buy a 3 day pass, which also will get me to and from Heathrow? What does that cost, compared to single trips? 
I dunno how many trips I will need, but to and from Heathrow, and to and from the Stadium on both Friday and Saturday, as well as probably at least a couple of other trips. So at least 10 trips.. Any tips? I do not want to spend to much time figuring these things out when I am there, as I would rather drink beer and have a look around :D

Get an Oyster card at Helathrow and use it to get the tube into the city. You can top it up at any station and use it on all buses, trains and tube lines in the city for as long as you're there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GnRMisterE said:

Ok, one final GC early entry ticket remaining. Cost £300 plus fees.

Seeing as the clock is ticking, willing to accept serious offers (around £250)

Get in touch if interested

Good luck with that price. I struggled selling my spare GC Saturday ticket. Prices have dropped a lot. 

1 hour ago, Izzyslash said:

So I understand the best way to get around in London is by the tube.. What options do I have? Can I buy a 3 day pass, which also will get me to and from Heathrow? What does that cost, compared to single trips? 
I dunno how many trips I will need, but to and from Heathrow, and to and from the Stadium on both Friday and Saturday, as well as probably at least a couple of other trips. So at least 10 trips.. Any tips? I do not want to spend to much time figuring these things out when I am there, as I would rather drink beer and have a look around :D

It's really easy now.  You can just use your contactless card to pass through the barriers.  You just tap it on to enter and exit at each end.  It's just like using an Oyster card price wise and far cheaper than buying lots of single tickets.  Only thing is if you have foreign transaction charges on your card I guess 

4 hours ago, AFD5 said:

Old Wembley Stadium 1991 £4.00 for a small bottle of Carling Black Label Lager & £4.00 for a hot dog. I knew it would be expensive as i'd been saving up. Eve so they were terrible prices but once your in the stadium they've got you. Also it was a red hot day i think they recorded 94c degrees so i needed the fluids in my system. That was my excuse anyway

I was 14 that day and thankfully unable to drink and yes it was SCHORCHIO! . £4 is steep in 1992 but now over £6 a pint?!!! Oh, to have those support acts again in 2017 tho. 

Edited by Adler's Popcorn

I paid £5 for a 330ml bottle of Carlsberg i think at the AXL/DC gig in Manchester last year. 

At Sheffield Arena it is £5 a pint for shit lager / cider OR £9.60 for a 2 pint monster! 

What time are GNR due on stage? 

1 minute ago, bangit said:

I paid £5 for a 330ml bottle of Carlsberg i think at the AXL/DC gig in Manchester last year. 

At Sheffield Arena it is £5 a pint for shit lager / cider OR £9.60 for a 2 pint monster! 

What time are GNR due on stage? 

Don't object too badly to 5-6 quid a beer as long as it is a pint.  The bottle thing at AC/DC was mental

Sorry if the question has been asked already but will the merch be outside or inside the venue?
Been to Vegas and Japan so far and every time, the tents were outside so I could put my lithos in a safe place before the show.

I'm really concerned about how it works for this leg as I read one guy from here got stuck in the pit with his lithos in Imola...