06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

21 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Sorry if the question has been asked already but will the merch be outside or inside the venue?
Been to Vegas and Japan so far and every time, the tents were outside so I could put my lithos in a safe place before the show.

I'm really concerned about how it works for this leg as I read one guy from here got stuck in the pit with his lithos in Imola...

I think we'll be able to get merchandise from about 3:00pm. That's when "Stadium Island" opens. Which I can only imagine is the area surrounding the stadium. So that's where the merch stands will be I think. The actual stadium itself opens at 5.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AlexC said:

I think we'll be able to get merchandise from about 3:00pm. That's when "Stadium Island" opens. Which I can only imagine is the area surrounding the stadium. So that's where the merch stands will be I think. The actual stadium itself opens at 5.

Thanks for the reply, your theory makes sense, fingers crossed!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Adler's Popcorn said:

I was 14 that day and thankfully unable to drink and yes it was SCHORCHIO! . £4 is steep in 1992 but now over £6 a pint?!!! Oh, to have those support acts again in 2017 tho. 

i wasn't really a NIN fan but Skid Row & Guns were excellent. Baz & the letter from the council :headbang:

51 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

I'll be there with my older brother who introduced me to Gn'R when I was 8.

Bought tix for his 40th birthday and decided to order some custom shirts for the event to keep as cool memories.

Just got them in the mail and pretty pleased with how they turned out. :headbang:

CkVmkXs.jpg

K7yK82G.jpg

Can't wait to be on Friday, it's gonna be EPIC !

Wow those are awesome. Where did you get them from? They'll probably be better than the official one's with the litho print on them haha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexC said:

Wow those are awesome. Where did you get them from? They'll probably be better than the official one's with the litho print on them haha.

Thanks man, I designed them myself based on the many bullets logos they customized for each country/city since the SA leg.
After having some fun on Photoshop making the Las Vegas one in my signature, I thought a "Union Jack" one would look cool.
Ordered them on Spreadshirt who did a pretty great job with the printing quality.

• Like 1

Hi al, couple of practical questions as Ticketmaster has been quite vague about details:

- I have GA tickets for me and the missus and they mention a specific turnstile and gate. I bought them using the Nighttrain code if it makes any difference. Does it make any sense to get to the venue early to secure a better view?

- Do you know which sort of items are not allowed to carry in a bag, other than the usual suspects (glass, sharp stuff etc.)?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Adler's Popcorn said:

Hello! Nice t-shirts matey! Does anyone think i can tube it from the gig to Victoria coach station by 11.59 on Friday? 

Yes, but not if you stay until the end of the gig unfortunately. 

I would leave yourself about 20-30 to get back to Stratford Tube

1 hour ago, Gunspride6 said:

Is anyone going to the pop up store on Conduit Street? I will be as I've just been paid, and they'll probably have some exclusive stuff in there.

Yeah tomorrow afternoon,  early train and then head into the city for afternoon/evening 

1 hour ago, firebat792 said:

Hi al, couple of practical questions as Ticketmaster has been quite vague about details:

- Does it make any sense to get to the venue early to secure a better view?

- Do you know which sort of items are not allowed to carry in a bag, other than the usual suspects (glass, sharp stuff etc.)?

Thanks!

To answer your 2 questions, yes and the stadium security are strongly discouraging any bags to be brought fullstop, but one thing I did she mentioned was no more than 1 personal charging device per person

3 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Only Munich so far

And LA and New York too I think

28 minutes ago, dle1877 said:

Any idea what hotel the band use in London?  Was hoping to get an Axl autograph to complete my AFD album signatures.  Thanks

Buckingham Palace