06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

So excited for this !! Anyone got info on their hotel yet / and plan to try and say hello? 
I'm thinking of going after the 2nd show...

8 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Has anybody experience with the national express? Have I to reserve tickets or can I purchase them directly in the bus? 

You are best to reserve, prices fluctuate all the time but are at their most expensive if booking directly on the bus, also with it being an incredibly

busy weekend of events in London, many sell out quickly, depends where you're going, I have one booked for the airport, they sell fast! 
If you're not sure when you need it, they can't be transferred if you miss the one you booked, if you do know when you'll want to leave,

book now, you'll save a bit of money ! :)
Hope that helps

4 hours ago, GnRMisterE said:

Anyone else still hopeful of a guest appearance by some of the guys from Aerosmith? It looks like they've been using London as their base for the last week or so.

Saw the 'Smith at Download, was an excellent warm up show for this ! It would be truly epic if Steven and Joe got on stage at the Olympic park ! Axl has expected to 

perform with Steven before, in recent years, remember? But he didn't show up :P
It would be nice to see Tyler with them, since after all, it was him that got them back together, right? ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

Has anybody experience with the national express? Have I to reserve tickets or can I purchase them directly in the bus? 

I've bought my coach tickets in advance. I'm not sure if you can pay them then and there.

36 minutes ago, seely said:

I've bought my coach tickets in advance. I'm not sure if you can pay them then and there.

1 hour ago, colonizedmind said:

You are best to reserve, prices fluctuate all the time but are at their most expensive if booking directly on the bus, also with it being an incredibly

busy weekend of events in London, many sell out quickly, depends where you're going, I have one booked for the airport, they sell fast! 
If you're not sure when you need it, they can't be transferred if you miss the one you booked, if you do know when you'll want to leave,

book now, you'll save a bit of money ! :)
Hope that helps

Thanks... I booked them right now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, northernsoul said:

Are people drinking in Stratford before the gig?  There's usually  a great atmosphere in the bars around Wembley Stadium so hoping it will be the same.  

The Cart & Horses is open from 10am to 2am Sat'd

If you're not familiar with the history behind and significance of that place I suggest a Google search, especially if you're partial to a bit o' Maiden ;-D

11 hours ago, GNR 1991 said:

Someone get @DieselDaisy a cheap ticket to one of the London shows. I need a full on, drunk review.

I'm not even drinking right now - mustn't have had a drink in a month!

But for those who do decide to drink in London, you should visit the Blind Beggar pub; it is historic as it was where Ronnie Kray murdered George Cornell.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

Just over 24 hours to go, can't wait!

Going to be a long weekend...coach from Nottingham to the Stadium at 1, arriving at 4. Then coach back at half 11, back to Nottingham for 2 am and then the same again the next day. But man it'll be worth it :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seely said:

Just over 24 hours to go, can't wait!

Going to be a long weekend...coach from Nottingham to the Stadium at 1, arriving at 4. Then coach back at half 11, back to Nottingham for 2 am and then the same again the next day. But man it'll be worth it :D

That, my friend, is fucking mental. 

Have one on me ?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, marinergtfc said:

That, my friend, is fucking mental. 

Have one on me ?

Ha, you're not the first person to say that!

On the whole, the travel there and back for both gigs into total only cost me around £75. Cheaper than it would cost for a hotel room for just one night. And meant I could afford to pay for GC tickets for both shows :D

2 minutes ago, seely said:

Ha, you're not the first person to say that!

On the whole, the travel there and back for both gigs into total only cost me around £75. Cheaper than it would cost for a hotel room for just one night. And meant I could afford to pay for GC tickets for both shows :D

Not bad at all.

I've been keeping my eye out and cancelling and rebooking hotels for months to try and get a better deal, got tickets in the Virgin sale etc to try and keep it down but it's still one hell of an expensive weekend

How much have t-shirts been at the Euro dates?