06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

2 hours ago, rubbermade_baby said:

That's really good!! I just got a train ticket one way Northampton - Euston for £12 

means I have to drive to Northampton but otherwise I was looking at £60 return. 

I was going to drive there and back, but I did that last week and hated driving in London so I'm glad the fares aren't as horrific as I thought they would be :) 

I still haven't had any emails or texts about my tickets :( 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I was going to drive there and back, but I did that last week and hated driving in London so I'm glad the fares aren't as horrific as I thought they would be :) 

I still haven't had any emails or texts about my tickets :( 

I haven't received anything either :(

On 05/06/2017 at 11:09 AM, beebee_head said:

Anyone aware of return coaches running from Scotland directly to either London date?  

Anyone running a car share?

I'm flying down so don't know of any scheduled coaches, but I have travelled from London to Aberdeen on an overnight Megabus Gold before :) It was really comfortable, I slept right through to Dundee and it only cost about £15 I seem to remember. Not sure where your heading or if the times will work out for you but might be worth looking into.

4 hours ago, SMG said:

Sounds MAD but i'm in search of a last minute General Admission Standing ticket sale? (I've got mine but I'm desperate to sort a friend out with one)

If anyone has any incling to assist then please do! Many thanks.

Nice to see you here. Iv upgraded to GC, Mrs using my GA ticket. How was Slane?

2 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Received word back from "VIP" Nation who confirmed no cloak room and they give you "a bag" for the "gift". 

They completely ignored whatever my concerns were about personal bag size and keeping lithos/merch safe etc 

Fuck 'em!

If you are Early Entry and get the rail your swag should be OK. I saw people in Slane with their stuff and it was fine... You should take a plastic bag/bin liner if it's pissing down 

21 hours ago, jovihammer said:

Am annoyed they charged me £5.50 on top of all the other fees for secure postage of a ticket that doesn't exist! 

I have the paperless tickets message now as well, they didn't sell any paperless tickets so I assume that they must've dispatched all the other types of tickets by now. 

Typical disarray from Ticketmaster :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sunshinewelly said:

does anyone know the timings as to when the support acts and GNR are on

For Guns and Roses, we can confirm that stadium island opens at 3pm and the gates to the stadium are due to open at 5pm. Supporting artists are due on stage from 5:45pm with the main act following. The curfew is at 10.30pm.

18 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

If lithos are your thing, you kind of have to sacrifice a good spot in the crowd if you don't want it damaged. Which would defeat early entry.

They should set up a merch stand downtown somewhere. Then you could get the merch earlier the same day, leave it at home/hotel, and go to the show with nothing on your mind :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Croftea said:

For Guns and Roses, we can confirm that stadium island opens at 3pm and the gates to the stadium are due to open at 5pm. Supporting artists are due on stage from 5:45pm with the main act following. The curfew is at 10.30pm.

So with an approx finish at that time, I might make a 2350 train north from Euston...Any Londoners reckon that's possible?

4 hours ago, beebee_head said:

So with an approx finish at that time, I might make a 2350 train north from Euston...Any Londoners reckon that's possible?

100% you could do that - North Greenwhich underground station (Jubilee Line) then get off at London Bridge and get the Northern Line to Euston - boom! (obviously being a sunday it's advisable to check times... you'll be fine i reckon!)