06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

So now the excitement is ramped up after the first gig of the European leg and the intimacy of the Golden Circle looks awesome, does anybody need a VIP Early Entry ticket for Friday night in London. Face value. Currently have a pair of tickets, but will split.

Package includes:

- Standing Ticket in Golden Circle to see GN’R live
- Early Entry Pass: access to the venue before standard Golden Circle ticket holders.
- Limited edition VIP Guns N Roses Gift Pack
- Souvenir GN’R tour laminate & lanyard
- VIP commemorative ticket
- Designated check-in with our on-site event staff

1 hour ago, Gunspride6 said:

Am I the only one here slumming it in the upper tiers? Will be miles away but still can't wait.

Anyone sat in the upper tiers for the AC/DC gig? What was it like? I assume the layout will be practically the same.

I'm on the upper tier, ticket still costed about £140 though. I'm pretty close in proximity to the stage even though it's high up it's not far away. Plus I purposefully wanted seating after seeing Axl/DC last year right at the front (Manchester) and it was so chaotic I couldn't really take in the show as much as I'd like.

Got reserved too so I don't have to worry. Trust me there are advantages to seated haha.

1 hour ago, AlexC said:

I'm on the upper tier, ticket still costed about £140 though. I'm pretty close in proximity to the stage even though it's high up it's not far away. Plus I purposefully wanted seating after seeing Axl/DC last year right at the front (Manchester) and it was so chaotic I couldn't really take in the show as much as I'd like.

Got reserved too so I don't have to worry. Trust me there are advantages to seated haha.

The downside being if the sound sucks where you are, you're stuck with it.  On the pitch or with unreserved seats you can find that sweet spot.  Up in GC the sound should be perfect, you can almost guarantee some people will moan it was crap somewhere in the ground though

13 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

The downside being if the sound sucks where you are, you're stuck with it.  On the pitch or with unreserved seats you can find that sweet spot.  Up in GC the sound should be perfect, you can almost guarantee some people will moan it was crap somewhere in the ground though

With it being brand new stadium I imagine the sound should be good everywhere. It's kind of enclosed. It is an open stadium but there's like, a cover over the top with only a small opening so the acoustics should be good for a big stadium.

15 hours ago, AlexC said:

What do you mean? Are there unreserved seats as well? 

25 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

Yeah most the lower tier is unreserved seats, a few of the best seats were sold in the packages and stuff I think though.

Oh good. I'm glad that the reason I paid more for reserved wasn't just a scam haha.

22 hours ago, AlexC said:

got my tickets. Row 42 is that shitty?

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

got my tickets. Row 42 is that shitty?

Upper tier starts at Row 31 I think, so it's not 42 rows back in the upper tier 

Take a look at http://www1.ticketmaster.co.uk/guns-n-roses-seated-london-17-06-2017/event/3500517DC67C7FFE?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&f_tmol_checkout=true&ab=m_efeat5043v1 and you will be able to see where your exact seat is on the interactive chart

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

Upper tier starts at Row 31 I think, so it's not 42 rows back in the upper tier 

Take a look at http://www1.ticketmaster.co.uk/guns-n-roses-seated-london-17-06-2017/event/3500517DC67C7FFE?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&f_tmol_checkout=true&ab=m_efeat5043v1 and you will be able to see where your exact seat is on the interactive chart

seems quite far away<_<

My tickets are through, I'm quite far back but to be honest I'm just excited to be there. I was very far back for the 2012 02 gig (on the DVD, the furthest back camera, was where I was basically!) Mind you I was front row at Download for Slash in 2012 so...

Excited to see Slash with Axl, never thought it would happen...