06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

16 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Why would the shows be postponed? Because of one random maniac on London Bridge? No need at all.

While I don't see the shows gettting postponed either, to not take in to consideration the events of the last few months is super ignorant. People are not worried because "one random maniac".

23 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

While I don't see the shows gettting postponed either, to not take in to consideration the events of the last few months is super ignorant. People are not worried because "one random maniac".

Again, not my point at all. What the fuck is it with people on this forum? Can you not read?

5 hours ago, AlexC said:

Again, not my point at all. What the fuck is it with people on this forum? Can you not read?

The type of attack that happend is very hard to stop 

What's stopping someone deciding were going too drive a truck into the crowd, get out and stab a few people when were all leaving the show ??? I can imagine the imagery of rock/heavy metal music would not bond well with religious extremists 

All I want is to head over for the fee days enjoy myself and return home safe. Going through a lot of stuff at home and need a good holiday but you would feel anxious 

11 minutes ago, Natty said:

The band shall not cancel anything. There is no way to protect people. Attacks can happen in shopping centers ,airports raillway stations , concerts and simply anywhere. We cannot give up our liberty and way of life because of terrorism. Becaise IF WE DO THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANT. LETS NOT STOP CONCERTS BUT SAY "FUCK TERRORISM" 

I could get killed on my way to work because its near central station vienn. So no way postponing or canvelling a rock concert saves lives.

The authorities could decide to postpone/cancel the show and there's not a lot the band could do about that 

Hopefully it won't come too that

1 minute ago, Gunspride6 said:

I know it's a bit selfish but same here. We can't let them disrupt our lives.

A friend of mine knows one of the Australians that was stabbed in the face so this hits closer to home than the last 2 incidents in the UK, but still, we need to get the fuck on with our lives and if there's intelligence or credible soures to say that the GN'R gigs should be cancelled and postponed well so be it, but I'll be fucking pissed!

• Like 1

They won't cancel unless there is concrete evidence of a threat to the concert, I mean they held a concert today live of tv for the Manchester attacks, so if that went ahead, I see no reason why GnR won't go ahead. Security will probably be VERY tight though now, which is good.

• Like 2

I have my tickets now yay! After seeing pictures of the stadium though I now really wish I had golden circle more than ever ? 

I fhink we are all a little nervous after the recent atrocities but I have waited my whole life for this and I will not let them ruin it for me.

• Like 2

I got tickets, staying at Novotel London Excel Victoria Dock. Would be great to hook up with fellow mygnr-ees.

I'm going with my brother-in-law so I'll apologise in advance!

...still a little apprehensive about going.....it's not the actual venue because I think it will be very safe & secure, it's the travelling in-between that I'm a bit worried about.

4 hours ago, marinergtfc said:

I got tickets, staying at Novotel London Excel Victoria Dock. Would be great to hook up with fellow mygnr-ees.

I'm going with my brother-in-law so I'll apologise in advance!

...still a little apprehensive about going.....it's not the actual venue because I think it will be very safe & secure, it's the travelling in-between that I'm a bit worried about.

The same I'm nervous about visiting the tourist sites and getting the tube etc. We're staying at the ruskin arms hotel in east ham and flying to and from Stansted

Have madam tussands booked for the Thursday morning. We're going to stay in the hotel area and away from the city centre in the evening 

Seeing London is a dream come true and by god I'm in need of a good holiday. 

14 minutes ago, Gunspride6 said:

Where has this been announced and how can I upgrade 

Twitter... the stadium itself about an hour ago. 

http://www.london-stadium.com/top-stories/gold-circle-tickets-released-guns-n-roses-london-stadium

Hope the link works . They won't let me upgrade. Said I had to buy golden circle and sell on my tickets 

You guys do realise there has been a concert at olympic park since the attack, right? And many other stadium concerts around the country. Large gatherings everywhere.

Have a pair of bollocks, suck it up and ENJOY yourselves. Anything kicks off then act accordingly but the chances are slim that anything will happen to you.

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 4