Guns N Roses Make Big Bucks with new leg of reunion tour

11 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

You are clearly unfamiliar with his work.

• Colma
  • Electric Tears
  • Population Override

I could go on for days, really.

And it's not just the slower material. Soothsayer is a good place to start I would say. Bucket always plays with a shitload of feel, regardless of speed. When he shreds, it's naturally gonna evoke different emotions, the goal is to express something else compared to his slower playing, but it's always there, the feels.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

You are clearly unfamiliar with his work.

• Colma
  • Electric Tears
  • Population Override

I could go on for days, really.

One of my favorites.

Others off the top of my head are:

"Project Little Man"

"The Redeem Team"

"Jettison"

"Coat of Charms"

"Final Wars"

"Always Watching"

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 2

I refer you all to the Buckethead Pikes thread, currently up to p. 19.  http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/198066-new-buckethead-pikes-discussion/&page=19

Big news! Per @Gackt, Pikes #1-239 are $2 each in the download store from now until December 20th :headbang:  http://music.bucketheadpikes.com/

Also for help choosing what to listen to depending on your mood, use the Pike Suggester.  http://decino.nl/?p=pike-suggester

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Hmmm, I came here to read about Guns N Roses making big bucks and peoples opinions on that and found a Buckethead appreciation circle jerk instead.  Have fun fellas :)

Yeah it's odd how things turn in here sometimes. But I will say I am happy they are doing so well with the tour. Maybe it will fuel the fire and get them to put out some new music.

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Typo..on cellphone

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Does this really features Viggo Mortensen? :lol:

Love Bucket, his playing is beautiful!

Haha GNR proved them wrong!

It was just on Viggos album, all the guitars on that are played by Bucket. Viggo usually plays piano, or does some spoken word stuff

On 12/15/2016 at 3:07 PM, blackieloveless said:

Thanks for posting , it does not say much but i did not know this .

Reese is new to the group, but is an accomplished pianist and singer who has collaborated with former GN'R guitarist Buckethead. 

Back in 2010 on TDRS, the label which Buckethead and Brain released music on for a while, a new project was released called Best Regards, a 5-disc album of instrumentals featuring Bucket, Brain and presumably his significant other, Melissa Reese; this was followed up a few months later with another multi-disc instrumental album Kind Regards.  This was going to be a trilogy of albums as Warm Regards was planned, but scrapped in the end as Bucket distanced himself from TDRS and a lot of his former bandmates

When it was announced that Melissa was going to accompany GnR for their tour, I was probably one of the couple or few people on the board already familiar with her :lol: it makes me curious how much involvement and connection Brain still has with Axl Rose, to bring Melissa into the new incarnation of the band since lately the two have been busy as a production team duo

• Like 1