The whining thread

john lennon

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Leaning across, knockers rubbing against your cheek while they drill the plaque off your manky choppers :lol:

grosssssss! i used to know a guy who had a hair stylist with giant boobies and she'd drape them all over him, only thing was he was going bald at a rapid rate! :D

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

grosssssss! i used to know a guy who had a hair stylist with giant boobies and she'd drape them all over him, only thing was he was going bald at a rapid rate! :D

Hey, even slapheads need their massage! :lol: 

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I meant you harassing her :lol:  Don't worry though, I read somewhere they enjoy it!  Have you read Paul Bernardos new book? :D

Paul Bernardo is high atop the sickest of the serial killer sickos! have you read his book? does he get any profits from the books he sells? cos i will never buy a book that would give a penny to this freak :facepalm:

wonder how Karla is doing? think the family has her over for the holidays?? she rightfully should be imprisoned for her part in that monster's killing spree. reminds of of Charlene Gallego, wife of Gerald Gallego, also a deraged serial killer. Charlene would HELP old Gerald lure innocent victims into his kill van. he was on death row in Nevada til he died there in prison in 2002.

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Paul Bernardo is high atop the sickest of the serial killer sickos! have you read his book? does he get any profits from the books he sells? cos i will never buy a book that would give a penny to this freak :facepalm:

wonder how Karla is doing? think the family has her over for the holidays?? she rightfully should be imprisoned for her part in that monster's killing spree. reminds of of Charlene Gallego, wife of Gerald Gallego, also a deraged serial killer. Charlene would HELP old Gerald lure innocent victims into his kill van. he was on death row in Nevada til he died there in prison in 2002.

Karla was last known to be living not all that far from me.  Her location isn't pubic record but journalists try and look her up.  Last she was outed she was living with a teenaged looking 20 something who was under investigation for posting a murder on the gore web site he runs.  

Just now, soon said:

Karla was last known to be living not all that far from me.  Her location isn't pubic record but journalists try and look her up.  Last she was outed she was living with a teenaged looking 20 something who was under investigation for posting a murder on the gore web site he runs.  

gee what a surprise! that chick was as sick as Paul IMO :facepalm:

11 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

He doesnt have a book, it was a joke :lol:

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

brat! brat! brat! gonna find you and SPANK you! <_<

Oh come on, how could that not be a joke, 'don't worry, i read somewhere they (women) enjoy it (sexual harrassment).  Have you read Paul Bernardos new book?' :lol:  

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Oh come on, how could that not be a joke, 'don't worry, i read somewhere they (women) enjoy it (sexual harrassment).  Have you read Paul Bernardos new book?' :lol:  

idk, i imagine jails in countries like Canada they have posh surroundings gourmet meals and maybe they are given time each day to write a book! i mean they let an AWFUL lot of criminals off easy, murder the eff outta people and it's like 25 years for you and you and you and you! isn't it like it there in jolly old England as well? :lol:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

8 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

idk, i imagine jails in countries like Canada they have posh surroundings gourmet meals and maybe they are given time each day to write a book! i mean they let an AWFUL lot of criminals off easy, murder the eff outta people and it's like 25 years for you and you and you and you! isn't it like it there in jolly old England as well? :lol:

Bernardo is banged up in a 6 by 9 cell for 23 hours a day I heard :lol:

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Bernardo is banged up in a 6 by 9 cell for 23 hours a day I heard :lol:

good. i hear ole Scott Peterson is having it good on Death Row. gets to play basketball, no one is allowed to get near enough to kill him. what i am wondering is if the men on Death Row can get married at San Quentin and if so do they get conjugal visits?? if so i am surprised he hasn't done it, he still gets tons of letters from adoring chicks (sick sick sick) and he'd be demanding the first conjugal he could have after the marriage :facepalm:

1 minute ago, wasted said:

Humans aren't always in control of their natures. 

nope sometimes their natures are generally effed up! when Sharon LaRocha spoke at her daughter Laci's  funeral she started to cry as she spoke of realizing Laci could not even hold her baby son ( deceased as well ) Conner in her arms because they could not recover her arms. that is inhuman!

nope sometimes their natures are generally effed up! when Sharon LaRocha spoke at her daughter Laci's  funeral she started to cry as she spoke of realizing Laci could not even hold her baby son ( deceased as well ) Conner in her arms because they could not recover her arms. that is inhuman!

It's not though, statisically bad stuff will happen. Someone with brain damage is still human. They might do and think things we can not fathom, but still human as they are human. The moral judgment on our part does serve a purpose though. I mean we need guidelines or what is acceptable. Inhuman is useful in thise terms. It's just misleading and can lead to vigilantism. 

• Like 1

Just now, wasted said:

It's not though, statisically bad stuff will happen. Someone with brain damage is still human. They might do and think things we can not fathom, but still human as they are human. The moral judgment on our part does serve a purpose though. I mean we need guidelines or what is acceptable. Inhuman is useful in thise terms. It's just misleading and can lead to vigilantism. 

yeah and i read all about how it's all cycle's of abuse and neglect. grandpa beat and abused the son who in turn did it to his son so it's no wonder that by that time the third generation son snapped! Scott Peterson was by all accounts the golden boy, the son who could do no wrong and when he did something wrong ( like killing his almost ready to give birth wife ) they got him the best lawyer they could afford and even before he was arrested they tried to get him across the border to Mexico...which seem strange as they seemed sooo confident Golden Boy would be acquitted. so in his brother's vehicle, his hair bleached a creepy orange blonde to cover his own dark lock and a buttful of money he was fleeing. he also had a google map to where his ex-mistress Amber Frey would be  ( the one that really made all the difference until Amber told her story most seemed to think Peterson would walk. ) if not for the cops apprehending she'd have been as well most likely.

so when a guy like Peterson, well groomed, gainfully employed, interacts well with society we are shocked! serial killers should look like Richard Allen Davis and Richard Ramirez! JMO *shrugs*

12 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yeah and i read all about how it's all cycle's of abuse and neglect. grandpa beat and abused the son who in turn did it to his son so it's no wonder that by that time the third generation son snapped! Scott Peterson was by all accounts the golden boy, the son who could do no wrong and when he did something wrong ( like killing his almost ready to give birth wife ) they got him the best lawyer they could afford and even before he was arrested they tried to get him across the border to Mexico...which seem strange as they seemed sooo confident Golden Boy would be acquitted. so in his brother's vehicle, his hair bleached a creepy orange blonde to cover his own dark lock and a buttful of money he was fleeing. he also had a google map to where his ex-mistress Amber Frey would be  ( the one that really made all the difference until Amber told her story most seemed to think Peterson would walk. ) if not for the cops apprehending she'd have been as well most likely.

so when a guy like Peterson, well groomed, gainfully employed, interacts well with society we are shocked! serial killers should look like Richard Allen Davis and Richard Ramirez! JMO *shrugs*

I think there are psychopaths and narcossists in all walks of life. In fact a lack of empathy is a huge bonus in many jobs. CEOs, managers, surgeons, look at the Presidents. It helps to pathologically not give a fuck. 

Is the Peterson case a tv series now like the OJ case was? American Crime story? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wasted said:

I think there are psychopaths and narcossists in all walks of life. In fact a lack of empathy is a huge bonus in many jobs. CEOs, managers, surgeons, look at the Presidents. It helps to pathologically not give a fuck. 

Is the Peterson case a tv series now like the OJ case was? American Crime story? 

i saw the whole trial back in like '04 when we still had Court TV. i knew the minute they said she was missing he did it. then a couple of weeks in Amber Frey came forward, said how he told her was an UNMARRIED man who had just lost his wife ( Laci was alive at this point.) after her murder Amber saw the case on TV and said yikes i better come forward. all of Laci's family who had stood behind Scott turned on him real quick! they wired Amber's phone and he never even came clean about Laci. he'd call Amber from "Paris" where he said he was on the Eiffel Tower on NYE and all the kids were singing American pop songs. she finally confronted him and he kept saying i can't talk it, its complicated blah blah blah. the day after Thanksgiving the jury found him guilty and all in the courtroom and outside people were cheering. later that year they had a mini trial for the penalty phase....he was given the death sentence.

i saw the whole trial back in like '04 when we still had Court TV. i knew the minute they said she was missing he did it. then a couple of weeks in Amber Frey came forward, said how he told her was an UNMARRIED man who had just lost his wife ( Laci was alive at this point.) after her murder Amber saw the case on TV and said yikes i better come forward. all of Laci's family who had stood behind Scott turned on him real quick! they wired Amber's phone and he never even came clean about Laci. he'd call Amber from "Paris" where he said he was on the Eiffel Tower on NYE and all the kids were singing American pop songs. she finally confronted him and he kept saying i can't talk it, its complicated blah blah blah. the day after Thanksgiving the jury found him guilty and all in the courtroom and outside people were cheering. later that year they had a mini trial for the penalty phase....he was given the death sentence.

I saw it on Larry King a lot. Yeah he seemed guilty from the get go. But of what. He could have lost his temper and hit her, she died, he hides body etc. but it was all more planned than that. She didn't even seem like a bitch in anyway. He was just a narcissist I guess. Did he ever give a reason or excuse? 

Inremember once a caller or Larry asked why do they do these things. Both Nancy and Greg looked at each other like it never crossed their minds. Nancy Oh, we don't know. It's about the law. It wasn't about the Peterson case though. 

But it applies and to OJ. Very little background, kind of lifestyle information is considered. There was no mention of OJ's coke use. I mean he was a heavy coke user. And his wife. And with Peterson what was the marriage situation there? Even That no legged runner, I watched that case and there was nothing about the relationship, potentially jealousies. A no legged guy dating a model, there has to be inadequasies there. 

But it's about the facts of what happened.