The whining thread

john lennon

2 hours ago, AslatIE said:

You're all gonna hang me for whining about this :lol:

Too many girls want me! :lol:

I mean I guess I'm commited to one girl already, so I'm not interested in being romantic or sexual with anyone else! There's two girls really desperately want me for purely sexual reasons, and they've made it pretty clear, physically and verbally :lol: 

I'd tell them to fuck off and throw one of my friends their way, but I don't want to be rude :lol:

I mean it was a little fun at first, seeing girls who are very much interested in me, but now it's just painful, a few like to expose certain body parts at times, and a few very nasty gals showed me every hole in their bodies :lol: plus one cunt anonymously talks shit to my girl and insists that she's had intercourse with me multiple times recently 

I mean sure, flirt with me every once in a while if you want to, but don't expect me to respond positively or let alone flirt back! Is it so hard to find another guy who actually wants to fuck every girl in town :lol:

Plus sex isn't the only fucking thing in the world, sure before it happens it seems cool and exciting, but when you do the deed, it's nothing. You don't gain anything really, except for an STD and a baby. Sure it feels good, but so does a healthy and stable relationship, and I really don't need any horny girls looking to fuck my relationship up the ass every day :lol:

It's cause of the damned guitar fingers, I tell you! (I've been told I'm good with fingering... Guitars ye pervert! :lol: )

I'm the biggest asshole here, right? I guess I should be happy that there are girls in this world who actually like me :P

You're unhinged and I love it :wub: but don't get the wrong idea. That doesn't mean I want to fuck you. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jane M. said:

You're unhinged and I love it :wub: but don't get the wrong idea. That doesn't mean I want to fuck you. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

@AslatIE Well, is your gf into 3ways?

...I'm not asking on behalf of the girls, I'm asking for me. :lol:

Well I think it's a marvellous idea to find out :lol:

11 hours ago, AslatIE said:

If I join a band I'm gonna fuck them all, regardsless if I'm in a relationship or not. I'm gonna need the rockstar rep and the occasional "Mr. Aslat knocked me up" article :lol:I hate myself so much, you know?

A relationship? Stop. 

• Like 1

My dude's working away all week and isn't coming home till next tuesday, can I whine about that? It's just me and the cat now. 

I feel so alone I actually invited my brother over for dinner and a couple beers tonight, ha! Now I've just gotta figure out how to spend the rest of the week. An old friend of mine texted me yesterday asking if he could come over for wine and some old black and white horror movies friday,,, made me happy. 

25 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I used to feel like that when my husband was working away.. now I practically pack his bags for him :lol:

Why am I hearing:

Sometimes I need some time...on my own
Sometimes I need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time... on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone

I have gotten to where I love my alone time....it is peaceful ?

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I used to feel like that when my husband was working away.. now I practically pack his bags for him :lol:

You know, I should do that too lmao cos he's always like FUCK WHAT HAVE I MISSED I FEEL LIKE THERES A THOUSAND THINGS and I'm like??? fuck off 

Also can I whine about our psycho fucking neighbors??? So I was playing guitar n singing some (wanna hear cos you totally could??) and they just start banging the fucking walls and I mean ok if it had been late at night but it's fucking noon around here??? And fuck their fucking baby keeps whining and crying and screaming all day long and I hear it so well and N doesn't even hear it?? Is that normal, like, cos I'm a woman and he's not or? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, john lennon said:

You know, I should do that too lmao cos he's always like FUCK WHAT HAVE I MISSED I FEEL LIKE THERES A THOUSAND THINGS and I'm like??? fuck off 

Also can I whine about our psycho fucking neighbors??? So I was playing guitar n singing some (wanna hear cos you totally could??) and they just start banging the fucking walls and I mean ok if it had been late at night but it's fucking noon around here??? And fuck their fucking baby keeps whining and crying and screaming all day long and I hear it so well and N doesn't even hear it?? Is that normal, like, cos I'm a woman and he's not or? 

My old boyfriend had these neighbors into super noisy sex, every time his girlfriend came over they sounded like wounded animals...:rofl-lol:

9 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Still have it...have to work this afternoon, thank God for Dayquil ?

Made it through today, have to work an 8 hour shift tomorrow...not feeling any better and it feels like there is glue in my sinuses....sick of being sick...damn it!!

On 5/8/2017 at 2:13 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

My old boyfriend had these neighbors into super noisy sex, every time his girlfriend came over they sounded like wounded animals...:rofl-lol:

Mine are exactly like that. I was gaming online with my friend who's stationed in Japan and the conversation went something like this...

Friend: What's that noise in the background?

Me (casually): Oh my neighbors are fucking again

• Like 2

On 07/05/2017 at 2:06 AM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Hey- I hear ya man. Just respect those girls. They might be us old man whores daughters, ya know what I'm saying? :lol:

And you might find one night that you're the girl and we're the ones taking you :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

i have been feeding the bunnies for over a year but now these pesky pushy squirrels have taken over! they lie in wait til they see me then scamper from their rocks waiting. i want the bunnies back! some of the squirrels are getting very fat and i was going to stop the feeding entirely ti it crossed my mind they might be pregnant. still i would like to see my bunnies!

6 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i have been feeding the bunnies for over a year but now these pesky pushy squirrels have taken over! they lie in wait til they see me then scamper from their rocks waiting. i want the bunnies back! some of the squirrels are getting very fat and i was going to stop the feeding entirely ti it crossed my mind they might be pregnant. still i would like to see my bunnies!

Just start feeding the squirrels until they're too fat to move and the rabbits should come back :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wasted said:

The dental clinic is hunting me. I just had my teeth cleaned. Now they want to do it again. Not sure my coverage covers it. Dental nurses are solid though. 

Leaning across, knockers rubbing against your cheek while they drill the plaque off your manky choppers :lol:

• Like 1