The whining thread

john lennon

On 5/2/2017 at 10:43 PM, wasted said:

Not this Friday,next friday : 27 degrees and raining. By June it will be 35 and raining. I need to fit my cold shower with a gin n tonic station to feel super sonic. 

Genuinely curious- where do you live where it's 30 degrees and raining in May/June? Or are you talking Celsius?

1 hour ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Genuinely curious- where do you live where it's 30 degrees and raining in May/June? Or are you talking Celsius?

Degrees C yes. It's really the humidity that makes it uncomfortable. So I sweat then think have shower but as soon as out drenched in sweat immeadiately. Also need to remember to drink gatorade otherwise end up in ICU again. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wasted said:

Degrees C yes. It's really the humidity that makes it uncomfortable. So I sweat then think have shower but as soon as out drenched in sweat immeadiately. Also need to remember to drink gatorade otherwise end up in ICU again. 

humidity is awful. it saps your energy and like you said you can shower and then...well us ladies don't sweat we get dewy, so i get dewy like 2 minutes later. where i live it is hardly ever humid, it's a very dry climate. but today we are supposed to get rain. yesterday was hot ( went form low 60's to over 80's...degrees ) and humid and it was absolutely miserable.

I have a delivery laundry service (due to heath not because Im posh) and they've had my laundry since tuesday morning.  Not here yet and they close for weekend in 2.5 hours.  This could be very bad.  and stinky.00

You're all gonna hang me for whining about this :lol:

Too many girls want me! :lol:

I mean I guess I'm commited to one girl already, so I'm not interested in being romantic or sexual with anyone else! There's two girls really desperately want me for purely sexual reasons, and they've made it pretty clear, physically and verbally :lol: 

I'd tell them to fuck off and throw one of my friends their way, but I don't want to be rude :lol:

I mean it was a little fun at first, seeing girls who are very much interested in me, but now it's just painful, a few like to expose certain body parts at times, and a few very nasty gals showed me every hole in their bodies :lol: plus one cunt anonymously talks shit to my girl and insists that she's had intercourse with me multiple times recently 

I mean sure, flirt with me every once in a while if you want to, but don't expect me to respond positively or let alone flirt back! Is it so hard to find another guy who actually wants to fuck every girl in town :lol:

Plus sex isn't the only fucking thing in the world, sure before it happens it seems cool and exciting, but when you do the deed, it's nothing. You don't gain anything really, except for an STD and a baby. Sure it feels good, but so does a healthy and stable relationship, and I really don't need any horny girls looking to fuck my relationship up the ass every day :lol:

It's cause of the damned guitar fingers, I tell you! (I've been told I'm good with fingering... Guitars ye pervert! :lol: )

I'm the biggest asshole here, right? I guess I should be happy that there are girls in this world who actually like me :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

"I mean it was a little fun at first"

dude-

Well I'm not gonna fucking lie :lol: it was hilarious to see all those chicks flirting with me when it didn't seem to be going anywhere :lol: my girlfriend pretended to be my sister once while one girl was really badly flirting :lol:

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

Damn kid- best of luck

If I join a band I'm gonna fuck them all, regardsless if I'm in a relationship or not. I'm gonna need the rockstar rep and the occasional "Mr. Aslat knocked me up" article :lol:I hate myself so much, you know?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Whew, I was worried for a second. #villagecunt :P

I'm not just a village cunt though, I'm a cunt in every aspect!

2 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Go fuck.

Well one of them is still a virgin :lol: everybody knows it doesn't count then!

2 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

If I join a band I'm gonna fuck them all, regardsless if I'm in a relationship or not. I'm gonna need the rockstar rep and the occasional "Mr. Aslat knocked me up" article :lol:I hate myself so much, you know?

Hey- I hear ya man. Just respect those girls. They might be us old man whores daughters, ya know what I'm saying? :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Hey- I hear ya man. Just respect those girls. They might be us old man whores daughters, ya know what I'm saying? :lol:

No matter what, respectfulness is always my top priority! I'm a gentleman at all times, see?

2 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

I can't believe I'm getting serious fucking advice on here, I appreciate it :lol:

I can't believe I'm giving advice on here either... just be cool. The goal is to get girls, but then you gotta know what to do with em once you get em. Just be cool with em. Have fun. Trust me- half of em or more think you're an asshole!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AslatIE said:

You're all gonna hang me for whining about this :lol:

Too many girls want me! :lol:

I mean I guess I'm commited to one girl already, so I'm not interested in being romantic or sexual with anyone else! There's two girls really desperately want me for purely sexual reasons, and they've made it pretty clear, physically and verbally :lol: 

I'd tell them to fuck off and throw one of my friends their way, but I don't want to be rude :lol:

I mean it was a little fun at first, seeing girls who are very much interested in me, but now it's just painful, a few like to expose certain body parts at times, and a few very nasty gals showed me every hole in their bodies :lol: plus one cunt anonymously talks shit to my girl and insists that she's had intercourse with me multiple times recently 

I mean sure, flirt with me every once in a while if you want to, but don't expect me to respond positively or let alone flirt back! Is it so hard to find another guy who actually wants to fuck every girl in town :lol:

Plus sex isn't the only fucking thing in the world, sure before it happens it seems cool and exciting, but when you do the deed, it's nothing. You don't gain anything really, except for an STD and a baby. Sure it feels good, but so does a healthy and stable relationship, and I really don't need any horny girls looking to fuck my relationship up the ass every day :lol:

It's cause of the damned guitar fingers, I tell you! (I've been told I'm good with fingering... Guitars ye pervert! :lol: )

I'm the biggest asshole here, right? I guess I should be happy that there are girls in this world who actually like me :P

" It's cos of the damned guitar fingers, I tell you! (I've been told I'm good with fingering..."

told ya ;) it's one of the pitfalls of being a musician and it will get worse so you gotta man up and say, forcefully, i am TAKEN very happily. course half the time it won't work *shrug*

maybe don't shower for a while :P

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose