The whining thread

john lennon

Why is everyone getting so crazy here, after all this is the fucking whining part, I can post how I feel, everyone else does ffs. 

you Don't need to be rude and I don't have to tell anybody here the people i was talking about,

they know it, I've talked to them  haha

Edited by melina i
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, melina i said:

Why is everyone getting so crazy here, after all this is the fucking whining part, I can post how I feel, everyone else does ffs. 

you Don't need to be rude and I don't have to tell anybody here the people i talking about, they know know, I've talked to them  haha

Just whisper the name :lol:

5 minutes ago, melina i said:

you Don't need to be rude and I don't have to tell anybody here the people i was talking about,

they know know, I've talked to them  haha

whoooooooo, you go girl, let it be known! :lol:  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Archtop said:

I just want to tell people to fuck off, and I end playing the peace maker and being all rational. I need how to be confrontational tips ?

Sorry if it was me! I couldn't bite my tongue anymore. :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Archtop said:

I just want to tell people to fuck off, and I end playing the peace maker and being all rational. I need how to be confrontational tips ?

Get on YouTube and watch some of Axl's old rants....maybe that will help you learn how. Listening to him taught me how....and now I am pretty good at saying what I think....after all I learned from the best ??

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Archtop said:

If you're wanting to be more assertive, it's as simple as telling people what you want. Take baby steps and start with small things when the opportunity presents itself.

• Like 1

Just when you think Atlanta's traffic couldn't be any worse since I-85 collapsed a few weeks ago. Today I-20 West buckled and it is now closed. Someone  on a motorcycle hit it and was thrown 15 feet into the air and is in critical condition. The cause was a gas line leaking under the road. This is about 10 minutes from my house.

The local radio station, in an attempt to make light of the situation, just posted this on their Facebook:

29o1jbd.jpg

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Typo

On 4/15/2017 at 8:27 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

Get on YouTube and watch some of Axl's old rants....maybe that will help you learn how. Listening to him taught me how....and now I am pretty good at saying what I think....after all I learned from the best ??

i am pretty good at holding my temper but when i lose it WATCH OUT! nothing as scary as a redhead losing it after holding back for so long!!! :angry:

• Like 3

Ya know what grinds my gears? Shitty motel wifi! We are in our 4th week in this dump. Can't hardly stream much of anything, keep getting thrown off it. No fuckin chance of streaming the Yankee game like I usually do... They give the boss man a huge suite though for his office, so we ain't going nowhere... breakfast blows here too... 3 things make a motel when you live on the road. Nice bed, good wifi, good breakfast. At least the beds kick ass here... and the TVs are nice...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Ya know what grinds my gears? Shitty motel wifi! We are in our 4th week in this dump. Can't hardly stream much of anything, keep getting thrown off it. No fuckin chance of streaming the Yankee game like I usually do... They give the boss man a huge suite though for his office, so we ain't going nowhere... breakfast blows here too... 3 things make a motel when you live on the road. Nice bed, good wifi, good breakfast. At least the beds kick ass here... and the TVs are nice...

Sounds like a shit place. Are you staying at a chain or a locally owned place?

oh my weird kitten; he always tries to walk head first into toilet.  I keep the lid down and he's only made it once so far.  but today.  today he walks into the bowl as Im peeing.  He got himself peed on.  This did not make him move.  I had to cut my stream and move him myself.  And now he's not cleaning it off and its hardened - he's got a piss mohawk.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, soon said:

oh my weird kitten; he always tries to walk head first into toilet.  I keep the lid down and he's only made it once so far.  but today.  today he walks into the bowl as Im peeing.  He got himself peed on.  This did not make him move.  I had to cut my stream and move him myself.  And now he's not cleaning it off and its hardened - he's got a piss mohawk.  

A pissy cat :lol:

On 4/18/2017 at 9:06 AM, soon said:

a piss mohawk?? he's gonna start a trend in the neighborhood and all the kitty parents are gonna be pissed about it! :P