GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

12 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Good question. Regardless I think everyone in the fandom has seen it by now.

Now I'm wondering if an erection has a certain shine to it. Or if Slash was sporting one because his lady was there. I should stop now.

Anyways....I want more cute dorky pictures of Duff. 

This thread is hilarious, I love it. :lol: So much shiny dick/balls analysis and discussion.  

Yes, we need more adorable pis of Duff eating pizza while having Slash and/or Axl some significant other smooching his cheek.  Or even his lips.  That would be perfectly acceptable too.

8 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Yup He has smooth thigh

Im pretty sure Slash love to see dat thigh! 

I'm pretty sure Slash has seen that thigh and got up and close and personal with it, too.;)  Wasn't it Duff who said in his book, in response to not being let in to see Axl because he would be 'taking a shower', that he's seen him naked lots of times? lol

• Like 1

When I remember that episode of Duff wanting to see Axl and TB trying to disuade him with the shower excuse is clear example of control over Axl, with the excuse of trying to protect him, they want to reign over him.  God knows if he could reconcile with Slash sooner.

Axl has the the fault in this....he has shown lack of character in this situation. I wonder if he is scary to be alone or the need to be adored.

• Like 1

What If Axl agree on everything they do? He accepts it. They do everything he wants. He has parties, girls, comfortable life, absolutely no reasponsibility. He doesnt have to worry about anything.

He is smart guy, and i dont think he feels being isolated, lonely.He has changed recently. Maybe TB isnt that bad for him.

Im trying to find positivies vibes, because it is so depressing :(

More on Slash, copied from Instagram: 

Axl On Stealing Slash’s Groupies.
“It was great, ’cause he would pass out and piss his pants, and then I would get to be with the girl. So I always followed Slash ’cause I knew he would pass out and I would get the girl. The girl would be like,‘Ah, he just peed in my bed!’ And I’d be like, ‘It’s okay, it’s okay.’ The next day he would just ignore it. He says it in his book, like once, but no – it happened every time, all the time.”

In one of the comments, a girl says Slash can pee in my bed anytime.  Noooooooo! No...no...just no.  Never. Ever. Not any time. Ever. :vomit:

Anyone have any idea which interview this might have come from?? I'd love to read the whole thing! lol

3 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

More on Slash, copied from Instagram: 

In one of the comments, a girl says Slash can pee in my bed anytime.  Noooooooo! No...no...just no.  Never. Ever. Not any time. Ever. :vomit:

Anyone have any idea which interview this might have come from?? I'd love to read the whole thing! lol

It comes from a video of Axl talking to fans. I'll have a look on YouTube for it.