GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Who’s got an army? Andrei? lol

I mean, let’s talk about him. He’s so hot and achieved so much good in life. Like ... uhm ... He’s really good at pimping out delusional young women to rich guys. So funny. 

:facepalm:

Can we instead talk about Duff’s dad jokes and how he even dad-ishly SUUUUCKS at telling them? :lol: It’s cringeworthy but I must say Ned Flanders can still warm my heart. A little bit. ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Can we instead talk about Duff’s dad jokes and how he even dad-ishly SUUUUCKS at telling them? :lol: It’s cringeworthy but I must say Ned Flanders can still warm my heart. A little bit. ;)

He really does suck at telling the jokes and I love the way he thinks the guy in the video didn’t understand the joke so he repeated the punchline..... errrrr pretty sure he got it but he just forgot to laugh :lol:

• Haha 3

I feel more confortable talking about this here.

Illuminati confirmed! Beta is running some kind of secret society :rolleyes: The members of such an ellite group are pathetic so called die hard fans. Those clowns job is to delete videos from youtube :crazy:

R.I.P. GN'R :no:

I just lost the little respect I still had for Axl :max:

12 minutes ago, Padme said:

I feel more confortable talking about this here.

Illuminati confirmed! Beta is running some kind of secret society :rolleyes: The members of such an ellite group are pathetic so called die hard fans. Those clowns job is to delete videos from youtube :crazy:

R.I.P. GN'R :no:

I just lost the little respect I still had for Axl :max:

Who confirmed that? Where?

I can totally see this being true but ... I just don’t wanna believe.

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Who confirmed that? Where?

I can totally see this being true but ... I just don’t wanna believe.

It is confirmed if that guy Pele is telling the truth :shrugs: The mods have not deleted his posts

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

It is confirmed if that guy Pele is telling the truth :shrugs: The mods have not deleted his posts

Lol. I don’t believe him more than I originally thought it was possible. He is some anonymous poster on the internet and new to the forum. That is not proof. It is an indiciation. :shades::ph34r: I’m going full Sherlock mode now, see? :lol:

Anyway. I totally suspect it’s true. Weirdest fan treatment in the history of band histories. But yeah, what’s new?

Just now, Tori72 said:

Lol. I don’t believe him more than I originally thought it was possible. He is some anonymous poster on the internet and new to the forum. That is not proof. It is an indiciation. :shades::ph34r: I’m going full Sherlock mode now, see? :lol:

Anyway. I totally suspect it’s true. Weirdest fan treatment in the history of band histories. But yeah, what’s new?

Also @killuridols seems to know something about it. And she agree with that guy. again. Again if Pele is full of shit. I guess the mods would've banned him

1 minute ago, Padme said:

It's been obvious for a long time that the guy on the other forum has a source that will give him some information occasionally. He's known stuff before the rest of us knew. I wouldn't call it a secret society though :lol: Pele himself has said that the guy pretends to know much more than he actually does. I could totally imagine the guy saying he will be defending Axl no matter what and Beta being okay with that. It's no secret they are 'family through it all' and place loyalty above professionalism.

That being said, having come across the guy a few times online, I don't get how anyone would like to have any association at all with him. It's not my kind of people and I think it's really easy to see through his bullshit. I value critical thinking over blind worship and don't think it makes you less of a fan if you are critical. On the contrary, concerned healthy criticism will help you much further in life than blind worship. Unless being a GNR insider is something you aspire to in life, of course :lol: Then blind worship is the way to go, apparently.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

Also @killuridols seems to know something about it. And she agree with that guy. again. Again if Pele is full of shit. I guess the mods would've banned him

How would the Mods know more? If they did they could have told before us what Pele tells us now.

I’m not even speaking against it, I just don’t believe anyone at this point.

@Lio who are you talking about? Pele or that other (?) guy on some other fan site? The whole thing sounds rather shady to me :shrugs: 

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

How would the Mods know more? If they did they could have told before us what Pele tells us now.

@Lio who are you talking about? Pele or that other (?) guy on some other fan site? The whole thing sounds rather shady to me :shrugs: 

The guy from the other site.

I believe Pele. I mean, he's not saying anything earth shattering for people who have been on here for years. It had been going on since before I joined, obviously, and I haven't been following it all that closely, I've never been a member of the other site, but like I said, the guy obviously has some sort of source. No idea if it's Beta, but it could be her.

The shared account is something that is real. The person is real. They had some info at times that others didn't have. That's all info that's been established for years.

Edited by Lio

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

It seems to me to the other guy is Jarmo. Besides his own forum, he is the moderator of the official forum. And he is always toring with with GN'R And I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is part of the group of fans deleting videos.

The mods know more because this issue with the videos have been brought up before. Pele just gave us more details

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Padme said:

It seems to me to the other guy is Jarmo. Besides his own forum, he is the moderator of the official forum. And he is always toring with with GN'R And I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is part of the group of fans deleting videos.

The mods know more because this issue with the videos have been brought up before. Pele just gave us more details

No, Jarmo has nothing to do with this!

• Like 1