GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

13 minutes ago, Frey said:

HI AXL!

2 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Hey Rose, if you're reading this thread...you could always go barefoot like myself. I bet you have sexy feet.

Mr. Axl, if you're reading this thread, be so kind and tweet a huge ass THANK YOU to all the European fans who came to your shows :max: (and to me that you could meet me :smiley-confused2:)

We feel unwanted now :no:

5 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

The kilt can also be brought back. Now I'm wondering if he went commando when he did wear it. 

I'm a big fan of the kilts Axl wore. The black leather kilt and fishnet belly top combination was genius. Who else could make it work??

Re commando... Jesus there goes a good night's sleep...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, money honey said:

I'm a big fan of the kilts Axl wore. The black leather kilt and fishnet belly top combination was genius. Who else could make it work??

Re commando... Jesus there goes a good night's sleep...

In fear of nightmares about commando Axl? :P

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Nope. White shorts. 

Oh good....no more mental imagery of Axl going commando in my head.

1 hour ago, money honey said:

:P Lying awake all night fantasising about it!! 

Hehe. 

I actually had a dream night before last where I got to hang out with Axl and Duff and Axl kissed me. Afterwards I had to go save Duff from being kidnapped by fangirls. Lol. 

Funny thing is, while Axl is attractive, he is not one of my celebrity crushes. Duff, on the otherhand, is. My brain is weird.

59 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Axl Rose Kilt appreciation post

6ef184650c1326fa4933ae4ea512a234--nikki-

d672a8fc8de46086b9fe4fff40b14dbf--axl-ro

44feb814fd1a48f117e565bad93465c1--axl-ro

b0f2bf0d54805930686e4b5a7d1c0e7e--upload

06443aacee609c54d091197d5cbb7497.jpg

Cp3f1QrXYAAsWHU.jpg

d68d6b7e4c03e30fb574365df2413d2f--axl-ro

axl-rose.jpg?w=676

4a70e4e380bf98a595e1809844c8377b--axl-ro

tumblr_mti5gowyta1sa4fujo1_400.jpg

The-Kilt-making-an-early-appearance.....

005_gnr_1985.jpg

:awesomeface:

Now that is sexy.

I had no idea Axl wore them in Guns' early days.

• Like 1

Has anyone watched Meegan's livestream of soundcheck?  Found it odd that she only just found out NOW that Richard fractured his ankle/leg/foot whatever.  He comes limping out with a cast on and she says to the person behind her, 'What the hell happened to Richard?' How could she not know?  :blink:

@Tori72  Out of likes but LOVE LOVE Axl's kilts.  All of them.  Even with the stupid baseball thingy.  He rocks a skirt!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Has anyone watched Meegan's livestream of soundcheck?  Found it odd that she only just found out NOW that Richard fractured his ankle/leg/foot whatever.  He comes limping out with a cast on and she says to the person behind her, 'What the hell happened to Richard?' How could she not know?  :blink:

She's probably too occupied with Slash to even notice the other band members. Not ragging on her in any way...her IG posts are usually geared towards Slash or her and Slash.

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Axl Rose Kilt appreciation post

6ef184650c1326fa4933ae4ea512a234--nikki-

d672a8fc8de46086b9fe4fff40b14dbf--axl-ro

44feb814fd1a48f117e565bad93465c1--axl-ro

b0f2bf0d54805930686e4b5a7d1c0e7e--upload

06443aacee609c54d091197d5cbb7497.jpg

Cp3f1QrXYAAsWHU.jpg

d68d6b7e4c03e30fb574365df2413d2f--axl-ro

axl-rose.jpg?w=676

4a70e4e380bf98a595e1809844c8377b--axl-ro

tumblr_mti5gowyta1sa4fujo1_400.jpg

The-Kilt-making-an-early-appearance.....

005_gnr_1985.jpg

:awesomeface:

Fuck me. That;s awesome, thanks for doing it!! He was beyond sexy with fringe + kilt in the UYI tour.

And we see the white socks in many of these pics too. They're just about OK on Axl, given that it's him, with Doc Martens. Any other way, white socks are a crime. ;) Sorry @Frey.

Edited by money honey
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Frey said:

He's been wearing them since the UYI tour. Only back then he paired these socks with combat boots and underpants and somehow that looked less ridiculous to you lot apparently :lol:

It wasn't ridiculous back then. It was the grunge fashion of the time and there were lots of people wearing combat boots and white socks. I did as well.

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

He also wore these socks during past tours in the 2000s. I know because there was one time when he wasn't wearing them (he was wearing purple socks instead) and someone somewhere was shocked enough by that to make a whole new thread about it :rofl-lol: Good times.

I don't think so.

Well, the truth is he was never seen with short shorts during that time so I don't know what kind of socks he was wearing but can't say for sure they were the white socks because he would always wear long pants.

During his days in Rio in 2001 he wore sporty clothes and trainers without socks or those short socks that are meant to be used with trainers.

I remember the purple socks you mention. It is one picture where he's showing his leg tattoo to someone.

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

And please, Frey! White socks with underpants is not ridiculous at all. When you're Axl Rose in the 90ies. Otherwise, never wear white socks. Ever. 

I don't agree! He's wearing a sporty outfit so that kind of socks is fine. The problem is that they are pulled up and that's why they look bad. 

10 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Portuguese Brasil yes, portuguese  Portugal is to speak with  a broad  portuguese accent,not similar in absolut, plus slang Argentinian is derivative of italian language

Portuguese and Spanish are Iberian Romance Languages. Italian is not part of that. The difference you remark is of accent but the language is just the same. European Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese are the same, with difference in the pronunciation and probably some localism in words, but it's not like a Portuguese person wouldn't understand a Brazilian and viceversa.

The Argentinian slang is not exclusively derived from Italian. There are many other roots to it. It is an argot developed by the criminals and low class people.

7 minutes ago, money honey said:

Fuck me. That;s awesome, thanks for doing it!! He was beyond sexy with fringe + kilt in the UYI tour.

And we see the white socks in many of these pics too. They're just about OK on Axl, given that it's him, with Doc Martens. Any other way, white socks are a crime. ;) Sorry @Frey.

Aaaand it's the 90ies! I'm telling ya. Never wear white socks when you're not Axl Rose in the 90ies. No matter what @killuridols or @Frey say! :P

• Like 1

Does it even count as a kilt when it's made out of leather?

Isn't that basically just a leather skirt then?

47 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Axl, the Women's Thread is there to help! Sock questions, hair do, life advice. We got it sorted out!!! :rofl-lol:

And please, Frey! White socks with underpants is not ridiculous at all. When you're Axl Rose in the 90ies. Otherwise, never wear white socks. Ever. 

If you say so... :lol:

39 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Is this a new picture taken after that conversation here in the thread?

The kilt can also be brought back. Now I'm wondering if he went commando when he did wear it. 

I assume it's a new one because it's never been posted before and I've never seen it.

And he wore his underpants under the kilt. Even I know what. What kind of fangirl are you? :P

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It wasn't ridiculous back then. It was the grunge fashion of the time and there were lots of people wearing combat boots and white socks. I did as well.

I don't think so.

Well, the truth is he was never seen with short shorts during that time so I don't know what kind of socks he was wearing but can't say for sure they were the white socks because he would always wear long pants.

Yeah, combat boots with white socks... but not with nothing but underpants. Or mesh shirts.

There are a couple of pictures from the 2000-2017 era where you can see he's wearing the same white socks he's been wearing all his life basically.

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

This looks like an amazing show. I wish there was a complete video of it (and without the stupid X on the screen :max:)

Axl was experimenting with his looks...

I like the way he wore the kilt here (and in the early days) better than how he did in the UYI era.

I wish there was a good quality video of this show, it looks amazing.

And yeah, I like Axl's outfit here better than the UYI era stuff as well.

41 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Hey Rose, if you're reading this thread...you could always go barefoot like myself. I bet you have sexy feet.

Now that you mention it...

I don't think I've ever seen Axl barefoot.

Even in these shots of him swimming, he was wearing his sneakers.

Maybe Axl has ugly feet.

He's embarrassed about his ugly feet and that's why he always wears socks and shoes.

Mystery solved.

Edited by Frey

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Does it even count as a kilt when it's made out of leather?

Isn't that basically just a leather skirt then?

If you say so... :lol:

I assume it's a new one because it's never been posted before and I've never seen it.

And he wore his underpants under the kilt. Even I know what. What kind of fangirl are you? :P

Yeah, combat boots with white socks... but not with nothing but underpants. Or mesh shirts.

There are a couple of pictures from the 2000-2017 era where you can see he's wearing the same white socks he's been wearing all his life basically.

I wish there was a good quality video of this show, it looks amazing.

And yeah, I like Axl's outfit here better than the UYI era stuff as well.

Not that you mention it...

I don't think I've ever seen Axl barefoot.

Even in these shots of him swimming, he was wearing his sneakers.

Maybe Axl has ugly feet.

He's embarrassed about his ugly feet and that's why he always wears socks and shoes.

Mystery solved.

I think you should know what kind I am by now. :P

Christ, Rose, all feet are beautiful. I demand for nakedness of yours.

Just now, purplestargirl said:

I think you should know what kind I am by now. :P

Christ, Rose, all feet are beautiful. I demand for nakedness of yours.

Oh yeah, a Slaxl fangirl, right. :awesomeface:

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

I've never seen any of the GnR guys barefoot. Pity though :lol:

I feel like I've seen Slash barefoot a lot for some reason.

(What a weird sentence to write...)

And yeah, now I also remember that I've seen Axl barefoot, thanks to @Andy14.

But you can barely see his feet in that grainy old video, so it doesn't count. :max:

He could still have ugly feet.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Frey said:

Oh yeah, a Slaxl fangirl, right. :awesomeface:

I feel like I've seen Slash barefoot a lot for some reason.

(What a weird sentence to write...)

And yeah, now I also remember that I've seen Axl barefoot, thanks to @Andy14.

But you can barely see his feet in that grainy old video, so it doesn't count. :max:

He could still have ugly feet.

He has small feet. I bet he wears the same size I do (in women's).

4 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

He has small feet. I bet he wears the same size I do (in women's).

Yeah, agreed. They look kinda small. Axl also is only a small guy. Look in the Ballet video, he looks so tiny compared to these other guys coming along. lol 

Edited by Tori72