GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

38 minutes ago, Frey said:

And didn't Dizzy also supposedly say "VR stole all their songs from other people" to Roxana? Where did he get that from? Not even Axl has ever said anything like that :lol: 

What I learned from reading these excerpts is that Dizzy has a huge inferiority complex and is a complete psycho. His violent outbursts and constant asking and worrying if women only like him because he's in a band with Axl or because they want to get to Axl through him.

And the way he apparently showed Roxana off to the other guys in the band and to Del James and so on in that "Look I finally managed to get a girl too!" - way.

Again, pathetic.

Well, VR worked on songs with 2 of the Buckcherry dudes and with Izzy, maybe that's what he means. Also, some random shiitty band claimed they ripped them off with Dirty Little Thing (delusional claim, that song was utter shit) so he could have been talking about that as well.

I've always found Dizzy to be a pathetic lapdog and I'll never have any respect for him after the stupid claims he made through the years (like NuGNR being better than the real band) but in this case I don't wanna jump at him because I don't give any credibility to whatever comes from this gold digging groupie. IF everything is the way she presents it, then Dizzy is even worse than I always thought but I refuse to take her word as gospel as she's more pathetic than Dizzy or even Pitman could ever be.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I just came here to post this for @killuridols :ph34r:

lLrHHlk.gif

hahahahaha... thank you!!! :hug:

Why is he waving at me??? Is he anxious for coming to South America??

Does he want to meet....................................................

dwf0o2.jpg

........................... me soon?? :ph34r:

5 hours ago, money honey said:

Don't mean to distract from all the Roxana discussion but sooooo excited that I got my new Guns racer-back top in the post today!! (Got my OH to take this pic) I LOVE this top.

:ph34r:

Don't wanna disrespect you but................................ you look damn hot you yummy lady :smiley-confused2:

4 hours ago, Fang said:

Yummy!!!! Thanks @Andy14

Are you @killuridols ?? :suspicious:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

I'm serious, I really don't think anyone actively posting here (can't know about the lurkers) is in any way like you describe. That kind of emotional over-investment into stranger's lives is usually the territory of Instagram and Twitter crazies.

Ay, por favooooor!!! :rofl-lol:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Frey said:

I think it's interesting to watch them interact with each other as well. Unfortunately there aren't many videos like that. And I can't make out what Slash says either.

And Duff is playing dumb here. Even back then he was a nerd who liked to read and dreamed of studying law at Harvard or something.

I'm serious, I really don't think anyone actively posting here (can't know about the lurkers) is in any way like you describe. That kind of emotional over-investment into stranger's lives is usually the territory of Instagram and Twitter crazies.

Those parts were the most interesting to me as well. 

But it proves once more that these claims by Pitman about Axl not paying his band members were true.

And Dizzy, who clearly resents Axl to some extent, but nevertheless parrots everything Axl says ("VR and Weiland are frauds") and will  never leave Axl's side like the good little lapdog he is. Pathetic.

And didn't Dizzy also supposedly say "VR stole all their songs from other people" to Roxana? Where did he get that from? Not even Axl has ever said anything like that :lol: 

What I learned from reading these excerpts is that Dizzy has a huge inferiority complex and is a complete psycho. His violent outbursts and constant asking and worrying if women only like him because he's in a band with Axl or because they want to get to Axl through him.

And the way he apparently showed Roxana off to the other guys in the band and to Del James and so on in that "Look! I finally managed to get a girl too!" - way.

Again, pathetic.

@money honey you look great :)

Yeah Dizzy said that VR were frauds because they stole their songs from other people. He seems incredibly insecure throughout this whole thing, which many artists and musicians are (Axl) but this is super cringey. I wouldn't be surprised if there's still some tension between him and Slash/Duff because of the things he said. If this is all true then I don't have much respect for him anymore. It blows my mind that this all happened more recently; about 11 years ago. It would make sense during the UYI tour but it's crazy that him and Axl were carrying on these shenanigans much later on.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He is a no talent who got lucky with the gig he has. Why does his own shit band play SCOM, PTU, Dust N Bones, Bad Obsession, Don't Cry and a bunch of other songs he never wrote ? He is the last person who can say anything about Slash, Duff, Izzy or Steven :rolleyes:

Is very weird what AXL forget Dizzy for what he said ?

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Well, VR worked on songs with 2 of the Buckcherry dudes and with Izzy, maybe that's what he means. Also, some random shiitty band claimed they ripped them off with Dirty Little Thing (delusional claim, that song was utter shit) so he could have been talking about that as well.

I've always found Dizzy to be a pathetic lapdog and I'll never have any respect for him after the stupid claims he made through the years (like NuGNR being better than the real band) but in this case I don't wanna jump at him because I don't give any credibility to whatever comes from this gold digging groupie. IF everything is the way she presents it, then Dizzy is even worse than I always thought but I refuse to take her word as gospel as she's more pathetic than Dizzy or even Pitman could ever be.

Yeah, that makes sense.

And yeah, I've always thought Dizzy was rather pathetic as well and I usually just ignored his existence, but I had no idea just how cringeworthy the guy is on a personal level until I read this. Not that I've ever given Dizzy's personality and feelings much thought, but this is worse than I would have expected.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Ay, por favooooor!!! :rofl-lol:

Whatever.

25 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah Dizzy said that VR were frauds because they stole their songs from other people. He seems incredibly insecure throughout this whole thing, which many artists and musicians are (Axl) but this is super cringey. I wouldn't be surprised if there's still some tension between him and Slash/Duff because of the things he said. If this is all true then I don't have much respect for him anymore. It blows my mind that this all happened more recently; about 11 years ago. It would make sense during the UYI tour but it's crazy that him and Axl were carrying on these shenanigans much later on.

Yeah, I guess the difference is that Axl is insecure in the "tortured artist" kind of way, while Dizzy is insecure in the "creepy, desperate guy next door who spends his days peeping at women in changing rooms" way, which is infinitely more cringeworthy.

And I think Slash and Duff mostly just ignore Dizzy's existence as well. I can't see them ever voluntarily hanging out with Dizzy. Duff probably is polite and civil towards him when he has to, and Slash probably doesn't talk to him at all lol.

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

Is very weird what AXL forget Dizzy for what he said ?

Maybe he doesn't know? Or maybe he did owe him money, Axl should pay the guy at least if he promises to. 

Remember when he complained that he didn't have enough money to put his daughter(s?) through college? 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe he doesn't know? Or maybe he did owe him money, Axl should pay the guy at least if he promises to. 

Remember when he complained that he didn't have enough money to put his daughter(s?) through college? 

Yes ,remember, but Axl i sure what know what Dizzy said because this book  of Roxana has edited few years ago  And he still forget 

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Naaah.... not that shit, lol... I don't know... no creo que le importe lo que escriba esa idiota mentirosa.

No es que yo crea en ella,pero a el aunque sea para hacerle un juicio le sirve saber que escriben sobre el , lo que ella dice no solo habla mal de el  sino tambien de Dizzy,no se  Axl paga una multitud de gente , pero no a Dizzy es loco ,lo que ella dice lo lei hace unos  años , es de su primer libro (si se puede llamar asi) ?

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He is a no talent who got lucky with the gig he has. Why does his own shit band play SCOM, PTU, Dust N Bones, Bad Obsession, Don't Cry and a bunch of other songs he never wrote ? He is the last person who can say anything about Slash, Duff, Izzy or Steven :rolleyes:

I totally agree. Btw, just remembered someone claimed he's a better songwriter than Slash because of his contributions to CD :lol:

I was never able to find it again but I remember he once talked really harshly about Steven after doing some shows/a little tour with him, pissed me off so bad! Time puts things on its place, though. Even when he's a "member" of GNR now and Steven is not, I'll never forget that moment last year in Argentina when they were both in a van that was going to take them from the hotel to the stadium and there were a lot of fans screaming and going crazy for Steven while not giving a shit about Dizzy. It was beautiful :heart:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

And yeah, I've always thought Dizzy was rather pathetic as well and I usually just ignored his existence, but I had no idea just how cringeworthy the guy is on a personal level until I read this. Not that I've ever given Dizzy's personality and feelings much thought, but this is worse than I would have expected.

Yeah, I guess Dizzy is lucky, we care so little about him that we don't pay enough attention to find out the piece of shit that he is :vomit:

• Like 2

On 7/31/2017 at 8:03 AM, Georgina Arriaga said:

Good morning!

Yes, I saw that...I wish the poster gave all the info..I have look in the net and comes empty

I believe in November 29 they will stop and they will go separate ways for a while. I remember a post from Facebook in one of the threads, this post belongs to Slash's photographer, he said that Slash will go to the studio in December with the follow up of SMKC and Axl had already record some demos from the next ACDC album....somebody had already hear them...I think we will see...but God I wish they speak about what really THIS version of GNR is about.

I think they will all do some different stuff and then release the new album end of 2018 then tour it in 2019. That seems like forever but they need a break from each other and playing the same old songs then come back together with new stuff. We will still get to see them doing their own things. Might be interesting for a while.

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

No es que yo crea en ella,pero a el aunque sea para hacerle un juicio le sirve saber que escriben sobre el , lo que ella dice no solo habla mal de el  sino tambien de Dizzy,no se  Axl paga una multitud de gente , pero no a Dizzy es loco ,lo que ella dice lo lei hace unos  años , es de su primer libro (si se puede llamar asi) ?

Me parece que no se pueden hacer juicios por ese tipo de cosas. Ella debe estar bien asesorada antes de escribir un libro, nadie se manda así como así a decir burradas. Axl tendría que probar que lo que haya escrito sobre él lo perjudica de alguna manera y la verdad es que no. Axl ya está curado de espantos con respecto a juicios, perdió muchos de ellos, no creo que tenga ganas de litigar por pavadas.

Quizás haya algo de verdad en que no le pagaba a Dizzy :shrugs:

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Me parece que no se pueden hacer juicios por ese tipo de cosas. Ella debe estar bien asesorada antes de escribir un libro, nadie se manda así como así a decir burradas. Axl tendría que probar que lo que haya escrito sobre él lo perjudica de alguna manera y la verdad es que no. Axl ya está curado de espantos con respecto a juicios, perdió muchos de ellos, no creo que tenga ganas de litigar por pavadas.

Quizás haya algo de verdad en que no le pagaba a Dizzy :shrugs:

Es verdad que no se puede litigar  por idioteces,despues de todo , no es tan grave, pero por lo menos Axl debe estar informado de lo que ella dijo.Lo que a mi me llama la atencion que el se enoja con todo el mundo , pero no con Dizzy , es raro,se ve  que lo adopto a el ?a pesar que el no le aporta mucho,es un suertudo como los LEBEIS?

8 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I don't understand shit of what you're saying, what language is that? :P

Sin likes,spanish, te suena?? ?

5 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Es verdad que no se puede litigar  por idioteces,despues de todo , no es tan grave, pero por lo menos Axl debe estar informado de lo que ella dijo.Lo que a mi me llama la atencion que el se enoja con todo el mundo , pero no con Dizzy , es raro,se ve  que lo adopto a el ?a pesar que el no le aporta mucho,es un suertudo como los LEBEIS?

Porque Dizzy es un chupamedias y seguro que Axl prefiere creerle a él antes que a esta boba. Además si le debía guita.... mucho que no se puede hacer el ofendido :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I don't understand shit of what you're saying, what language is that? :P

The Language Of Fear :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Porque Dizzy es un chupamedias

Work is stealing my GNR time, but just for this it was worth it come to this forum at 1am after 11 hours of work. He's definitely a chupamedias :P 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, money honey said:

Don't mean to distract from all the Roxana discussion but sooooo excited that I got my new Guns racer-back top in the post today!! (Got my OH to take this pic) I LOVE this top.

Lots of us here will appreciate this!!! Thank you!

@money honey Wow, you look great.

Edited by Ubukitty
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Porque Dizzy es un chupamedias y seguro que Axl prefiere creerle a él antes que a esta boba. Además si le debía guita.... mucho que no se puede hacer el ofendido :ph34r:

The Language Of Fear :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Axl se ofende aunque la otra persona tenga razon, de ahi esa lista tan larga de enemistades, supongo que no le debio tanto a Dizzy, si Dizzy se queda es porque le conviene , me da la sensasion que  Axl sabe todo lo que se dice de el,.Ahora salgamos de  MYGNRFORUM Doblado al español porque nos van a rajar ?

Don't want to intrude on the current conversation but I have some questions about the GnR pop up shop on the 11th. I was wondering if anyone knows if that framed pic of Axl we saw in Fernandos post will be up for sale there. Also what are some of the most interesting, important things you would look for or purchase. What is considered rare anymore and what is considered too much money to pay for that. I know this is kind of a (it's up to you) question but a lot of members have more experience in this field than I do. Thanks.:shrugs:

24 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Work is stealing my GNR time, but just for this it was worth it come to this forum at 1am after 11 hours of work. He's definitely a chupamedias :P 

Chupamedia is most light what chupaass ?