GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

@killuridols oh Ozzy was cheating a while ago! lol. 

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Maybe someone from Mötley Crue? Bon Jovi? Ozzy Osbourne?? loooooooool.... :P

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I posted that without thinking much and then thought maybe I'm too harsh :nervous:

Not harsh enough:lol:

I hate these kiss n tell bitches. I'm not bothered about them having sex with famous people but i am against them selling their stories or just alluding to have gossip!

• Like 3

I remember reading that  the only approach she  (Roxana) had with Axl was that time she was doing "things" with Sebastian Bach, she told him something like, " you were my crush when I was young", or something like that.

And that was all the interaction.  She also mentions  an obsession with Nikki Sixx, so maybe it is about him, or anyone.

(I swear I´ll  stop reading that kind of stuff)

I'm back. At work until Friday (its a group home), but on break FINALLY. @Lumikkil was a teen when the protectiveness started too. Only 11. I think, in addition to wishing I could have saved him, I felt like defending him because I would hear so many people bash him. Granted, he deserved the criticism when it comes to his treatment of women. But the way people talk shit about his looks, voice, etc turned me into a protective ...wanna be knight in shining armor. I remember Dee Snider bashing Axl on his radio show and it thoroughly p***** me off. My friends made fun of this some, since Axl is physically capable of defending himself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Her happy birthday tweet to Slash and the one that followed led me to believe it's him she is talking about in the above article, it could of course be completly unrelated. 

I can't see Axl being interested in Roxanne at all, :shrugs:

There was also the tweet about Meegans voice... I don't think it's Axl. I think it's either Slash or some other musician.

Also keep in mind, Perla has said that Slash is so shy that he has a hard time being on his own. That could fit in with the needing people to do everything for him. He may not be as extreme as Axl needing full time nannies but I still think he has a lot of people who do things for him.

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

There was also the tweet about Meegans voice... I don't think it's Axl. I think it's either Slash or some other musician.

Also keep in mind, Perla has said that Slash is so shy that he has a hard time being on his own. That could fit in with the needing people to do everything for him. He may not be as extreme as Axl needing full time nannies but I still think he has a lot of people who do things for him.

If it is about Slash, I feel bad for Meegan because it seems like he's leading her on. She's too good for him in that sense.

25 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

She tweeted about Meegans voice?

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hmm, I really can't put myself in that position. I don't know what prevents it but I can't picture it like that.... Maybe it is because in the recent years of my life I have learned to not load my back with other people's problems, things that I cannot solve in their life, in order to protect myself from burning out or getting too emotionally charged with the problems of others.

Maybe I'm not the one in the wrong here. There's nothing we can do about his traumatic childhood other than just feel sorry and empathy for what happened and wish for him to having found peace or justice, if he ever wanted that. But charging ourselves emotionally with wanting to be the saviors of Axl Rose in his childhood??? mmm Im sorry but it sounds like wanting to damage your own mental health with all that :unsure:

Got lost in Slaxl/Sluff land for a while, so late to the party, but just wanted to say that I'm also not one of these fans who feels protective towards Axl or any of the band.  Certainly, I empathise with his childhood situation, what little I - or any of us - truly know about it.  And I think that's key for me.   I don't know him personally and I can't with confidence say that I believe everything that's written or presented about him (even going by Duff and Slash's books is unreliable because it's only their version - a very carefully selected version at that - of their own experiences, not Axl's).  Slash's description of Axl abandoning the moving car is an example.  I'm sure there is a lot more to that story than just 'crazy Axl'.  I've heard Slash give 3 different versions of that very story in interviews - one where he completed omits the part about Axl telling his Grandma to fuck off.  Anyway, I don't feel protective towards Axl because I don't know him, I don't know what kind of life he has led, or what kind of life he leads now beyond speculation, so it's hard for me to muster that much care factor.  I DO feel compelled to defend him as an artist, however.  It really irritates me that he gets shat on so much in these forums.  

3 hours ago, Frey said:

> First page of this thread > second post > " Slaxl, Daxl, Sluff, Izzaxl, etc.:" category > scroll past all the Slaxl until you reach the Sluff part

Axl's.

Attention Slaxl people: Axl is so distracted by looking at all these pictures of Slash, that Slash needs to remind him to look at his own pictures:

"Axl, you gotta look at yours!" :awesomeface:

Also Duff's "I figured Izzy would have picked this one" ...

Slash:

Duff seems shocked that someone drew a picture of him reading a book. I wonder the artist had some sort of precognitive inkling about future Duff. For those of you that don't follow Mr. McKagan, he has admitted to being a book nerd, which supposedly came from his sobriety.

• Like 1

The description from that repulsive leech doesn't fit Slash AT ALL. She's either talking about someone else (wouldn't be surprising, she clearly aims to be with as many rockstars as she can) or she's trying to make him look bad.

Either way, that stupid bitch should shut the fuck up. If Slash cheated on Meegan, why should this idiot humiliate her publicly? Meegan's nice and she doesn't bother anyone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@killuridols oh Ozzy was cheating a while ago! lol. 

Lol yes he was!! 

But wasnt it with his hairdresser or something? Ozzy does fit the description of useless grown up man but.... Sharon isnt vanilla wife and I dont know which famous women did he dated??

This is too confusing.... she's playing with tht or something. 

Does anyone know how old is Roxana?? There's something here that doesn't fit in my mind.... if she met Axl in 2006, the guy was kind of old already... and she looks like 30 something to me but Im not sure.

2 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Certainly, I empathise with his childhood situation, what little I - or any of us - truly know about it.  And I think that's key for me.   I don't know him personally and I can't with confidence say that I believe everything that's written or presented about him (even going by Duff and Slash's books is unreliable because it's only their version - a very carefully selected version at that - of their own experiences, not Axl's).  Slash's description of Axl abandoning the moving car is an example.  I'm sure there is a lot more to that story than just 'crazy Axl'.  I've heard Slash give 3 different versions of that very story in interviews - one where he completed omits the part about Axl telling his Grandma to fuck off.  Anyway, I don't feel protective towards Axl because I don't know him, I don't know what kind of life he has led, or what kind of life he leads now beyond speculation, so it's hard for me to muster that much care factor.  I DO feel compelled to defend him as an artist, however.  It really irritates me that he gets shat on so much in these forums.  

What is written about Axl may not be all accurate in detail and 100% correct but I think that there's a general idea about what the guy is like and there are many people who knows him or have known him and I dont think it would be easy to put everybody agreeing about him being an asshole or whatever. So there has to be some truth to all of those stories.

In my opinion, the feeling of protection usually derives from a desire of taken care or preserving someone or something that WE perceive as vulnerable or in danger. 

We all most likely feel protective about children, elders and animals, for example. Also we feel protective about ourselves: if its raining we tend to get an umbrella or find cover under a roof. If its cold we put on a coat and if we are hungry we feed ourselves.

Usually I dont perceive Axl as a guy in danger or vulnerable. There are a few occasions when I have, though... like the other day when he was lost outside the club and couldnt find the card, I got mad at that situation. But mostly mad at TB and the freak show, for seeing how they are paid loads to babysit the guy but they couldn't have a fucking car waiting at the door of the club for him to get out od there ASAP.

Also, I felt him vulnerable when he did that interview with Brazilian tv last year and he sounded so off, like sedated and slow.... that really made me :unsure:.... and I didnt feel worse because Duff was there too, to take care of the situation, but I felt sorry for Axl and yes, I felt things like wanting to help him, not sure if protection is the word... it was a feeling of wanting to remove him from that interview. 

4 hours ago, Archtop said:

She intrigues me and I don't know why, but she does seem to have resurfaced quite a bit lately which Is probably promoting the latest book.

She is an odd mixture, I think in her writing she is  attempting to be sex positive, (I havn't read her entire book only bits posted on here and references posted on other sites) but all her exploits struck me as coming from a very needy place, less sexuall empowerment more please look at me, I need attention from men  to prove myself worth.

The latest book attempt seems more of the same but from a different angle.  Yes, she seems to be criticising the existence of the life style she took part in, but by throwing her fling under a bus, which not only attacks him but also mocks his partner. If you look through her social media it's very obviouse who she is alluding too, and it's not Axl. 

Smart, educated, feminist? I think as you say this is how she wishes to be perceived, but she fails on the latter in my opinion and the others are open too debate. 

Exactly. She's someone who thinks being sexually aggressive makes her a feminist. 

Look, everyone should be open to enjoying themselves sexually. Casual sex is an okay thing. As long as everyone is of age and safe and consenting who gives a shit?

However, there is nothing free or empowering about the groupie lifestyle, which is what she is a part of. She is just a nameless, faceless inanimate object for these guys to stick their dicks in. Most of these guys don't know jack about how to treat a woman at least in part because during their formative years, they had women like this degrading themselves and each other for their attention. And that's the other thing. As a general rule, she doesn't speak well of other women in her book. She doesn't care that some of these guys are married. This isn't a picturesque Almost Famous groupie situation. The women don't support each other- they fight and claw and tear each other down because it's all about HE PICKED ME. The groupie fueled backstage environment also leads to sexual assault, underage girls being taken advantage of, and rampant addiction problems. Being a feminist involves supporting other women in some way, Shirazi only supports herself. 

There is no way the guy in that story is Axl. Not after the Dizzy and Sebastian situations. If it had been before the first book she would have written about it and after nobody in the GnR camp would touch her with a ten foot pole.

I could see Slash being careless enough to get with her, but that description sounds nothing like him. She uses the term "rock god" pretty casually but really most of her conquests are not, um, upper tier rockstars. The thing about the famous girlfriends (plural) might be the biggest clue. Probably Tommy Lee or Richie Sambora or Dave Navarro.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Lol yes he was!! 

But wasnt it with his hairdresser or something? Ozzy does fit the description of useless grown up man but.... Sharon isnt vanilla wife and I dont know which famous women did he dated??

This is too confusing.... she's playing with tht or something. 

Does anyone know how old is Roxana?? There's something here that doesn't fit in my mind.... if she met Axl in 2006, the guy was kind of old already... and she looks like 30 something to me but Im not sure.

Omg, now I'm researching the last living slut.  :facepalm:  Anyway, per stuff in the two links below, I'd say Roxana is 39 or so.  She supposedly was born right before the Iranian Revolution, so about 1978?  And she got into GnR's music when she was about 12, so circa 1990?  She went to "Bath Spa University".  (Apologies to all UK friends, but at first I thought this was a bogus place like Yoda's "University of the Trees".)  :rofl-lol:   And she supposedly has a Master's Degree and lectures on gender issues, so there!  Anyway, if she met NuGuns in 2006, she would have been about 28, which I guess could make sense as an age to fall in love with 43-year old Dizzy?  :confused:  Now off to the concert thread!

http://www.modelmayhem.com/ilovesoraya

http://www.thefrisky.com/2010-08-02/frisky-qa-roxana-shirazi-author-of-the-last-living-slut-born-in-iran-br/

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Frey said:

> First page of this thread > second post > " Slaxl, Daxl, Sluff, Izzaxl, etc.:" category > scroll past all the Slaxl until you reach the Sluff part

Axl's.

Attention Slaxl people: Axl is so distracted by looking at all these pictures of Slash, that Slash needs to remind him to look at his own pictures:

"Axl, you gotta look at yours!" :awesomeface:

Also Duff's "I figured Izzy would have picked this one" ...

Slash:

Wow. I have never seen these videos before... What a shame there was no Slaxl fanart at that time :(  for them to see.....

5 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Not harsh enough:lol:

I hate these kiss n tell bitches. I'm not bothered about them having sex with famous people but i am against them selling their stories or just alluding to have gossip!

:lol:

I hate being bitchy, but I just get the feeling she's a gobshite. She claims to have evidence where Slash is concerned but then somewhere else I read she said she isn't going to name names this time around. Somehow, I don't think these emails and texts are ever going to be seen. I guess we will have to wait and see on that one.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, triad said:

Omg, now I'm researching the last living slut.  :facepalm:  Anyway, per stuff in the two links below, I'd say Roxana is 39 or so.  She supposedly was born right before the Iranian Revolution, so about 1978?  And she got into GnR's music when she was about 12, so circa 1990?  She went to "Bath Spa University".  (Apologies to all UK friends, but at first I thought this was a bogus place like Yoda's "University of the Trees".)  :rofl-lol:   And she supposedly has a Master's Degree and lectures on gender issues, so there!  Anyway, if she met NuGuns in 2006, she would have been about 28, which I guess could make sense as an age to fall in love with 43-year old Dizzy?  :confused:  Now off to the concert thread!

http://www.modelmayhem.com/ilovesoraya

http://www.thefrisky.com/2010-08-02/frisky-qa-roxana-shirazi-author-of-the-last-living-slut-born-in-iran-br/

Yeah, that makes sense. I figured she would be of that age... Which disappoints me because THEN all the rockers she says she did were already fucking old and not worth the hassle!!! :facepalm:

I thought she had fucked those guys when they still were spring chickens but doing the math now.... uugh :vomit:

Ok, I read that interview you posted.... I think she's fucking lying about some things. Specifically there's no way she was studying gender issues at College and at the same time she was putting herself at the service of the patriarchy? :crazy:

She also says she likes to deconstruct socially understood norms but I fail to see how she does this by basically doing what women have done for centuries: being sexual objects for men :shrugs: To defend herself, she says she likes to think she's not a groupie because she makes those rockers provide her with a service and not the other way around, but it is always her seeking for the company of those men, so she's totally mistaken. She IS still serving the patriarchy with all of her actions, she's not changing one damn thing.

And yeah, what the hell is Bath Spa University? The college where you learn how to give massages? :lol:

Oh please, this woman is full of shit. She thinks she can fool us with the whole feminist perspective of her life as a conflicted person who is a tool of men, but she wants to act like she isn't because she considers herself wild and a rebel, when all she's done is just having sexual intercourse, like most of the animals in this planet. Big fuckin' deal! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

Because it is something not happening in the present time :question:

Realistically, there is absolutely nothing I can do about his child abuse. I see protection as taking action to prevent future damage.  I don't know how could I protect him from that....

Hmm.... isn't that a bit creepy??

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you mean by that.... why does his sexual appeal and his sexual abuse attracts you and makes you want to protect him?

I'm sorry but it sounds like the guy from the book "Lolita" :scared:

Lol, thank you then :ph34r:

Yes, they are "better" :facepalm: than the other shit.... omg, I can't believe we are classifying better and worse in this douchebaggery sexist crap!

Both Axl and the fan look amazingly good.

Most fans who take picture with him are a disgrace. They look sooooo bad.... it's cringeworthy...... so this is why I think this is a perfect photo.

This picture is #photowithidolgoals to me :lol:

No you misunderstood what I meant. sorry if my english didnt explain well what I felt: on the one hand sexual attraction because axl was so incredibly sexy and on the other hand I felt sorry for him because of his childhood and wanted to protect him. 

18 minutes ago, Natty said:

No you misunderstood what I meant. sorry if my english didnt explain well what I felt: on the one hand sexual attraction because axl was so incredibly sexy and on the other hand I felt sorry for him because of his childhood and wanted to protect him. 

Ok.

But I still don't understand what does sexual attraction have to do with any of this protection thing?

I mean, why you lumped that there together with the other two concepts? We weren't talking about his sexiness... :shrugs:

About Meegan, I hear her today in her Instagram account, she is so supportive and with everybody is going along, Beta, Vannesa, Fernando, Del James, even that guy that always goes with Axl, is like his help in the concert, she said hello to everyone, I wish nobody bother her and Slash.

She filmed the final bow, Axl looks so good from behind without that flannel

I saw that Japan Video, nice!!!

Here is another one from her:

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe Roxana is just full of shit. I think she would know enough about GnRs fan base to know that anyone of us, even the guys up in D&N, would automatically think of Axl when reading that. 

Selling her more books. 

That thought has crossed my mind as well.

She's been in love with Axl since she was a teenager. For all we know, she reads this forum and knows enough about him to make it sound like him.

Although the thing about his partner doesn't fit with this theory then if she knows so much about him.

On the other hand she kept referring to Beta as the "platinum blond Italian mermaid woman" in her first book, so it seems she doesn't know that much about Axl's life (or at least didn't back then).

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

Hmm, I really can't put myself in that position. I don't know what prevents it but I can't picture it like that.... Maybe it is because in the recent years of my life I have learned to not load my back with other people's problems, things that I cannot solve in their life, in order to protect myself from burning out or getting too emotionally charged with the problems of others.

Maybe I'm not the one in the wrong here. There's nothing we can do about his traumatic childhood other than just feel sorry and empathy for what happened and wish for him to having found peace or justice, if he ever wanted that. But charging ourselves emotionally with wanting to be the saviors of Axl Rose in his childhood??? mmm Im sorry but it sounds like wanting to damage your own mental health with all that :unsure:

You're exaggerating what I said.

I'm not "charging myself emotionally with wanting to save Axl Rose" (whatever that is supposed to mean exactly) and I think no one else here is either. I said my instinctual reaction is to safe and protect. The same way as when I hear about a child abuse case (or animal cruelty) on TV - realistically I also can't do anything about that child on the other end of the country, but my gut reaction is still what I described. But I don't go around emotionally burdened by these things in day-to-day life.

7 hours ago, Archtop said:

Her happy birthday tweet to Slash and the one that followed led me to believe it's him she is talking about in the above article, it could of course be completly unrelated. 

I can't see Axl being interested in Roxanne at all, :shrugs:

I can't really see him being interested in her either.

He likes discreet women and Roxana is the opposite of that lol.

Not to mention too old and too average looking.

7 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Good point.

If she really is telling the truth and talking about Slash, she may have interpreted Slash being shy and awkward in that way she described.

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

On the other hand she kept referring to Beta as the "platinum blond Italian mermaid woman" in her first book, so it seems she doesn't know that much about Axl's life (or at least didn't back then).

There was a time when Beta had platinum blonde hair and it was short as well..... Why does she call her mermaid? :question:

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

You're exaggerating what I said.

I'm not "charging myself emotionally with wanting to save Axl Rose" (whatever that is supposed to mean exactly) and I think no one else here is either. I said my instinctual reaction is to safe and protect. The same way as when I hear about a child abuse case (or animal cruelty) on TV - realistically I also can't do anything about that child on the other end of the country, but my gut reaction is still what I described. But I don't go around emotionally burdened by these things in day-to-day life.

Ok, that's you. But I do know people who empathizes so much with the problems of others and suffering for people they don't even know, that they overcharge themselves emotionally and become a shadow of themselves.

We all have feelings of protection for different kind of people AND things.

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

I can't really see him being interested in her either.

He likes discreet women and Roxana is the opposite of that lol.

Not to mention too old and too average looking.

Too old??

OMG, they are the fucking grandpas!!! :rofl-lol:

If she did anything with him around 2006 then she was 28, so that's not old. I don't know about discreet... Adriana Smith discreet? lol...... Axl used to bang anything with legs... He had the official women looking great for the cameras and the magazines, the other ones he screwed at the same time were hidden under the table.

After Stephanie S. he lowered his standards a lot... It can't be said he had another supermodel for partner ever again.

51 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

About Meegan, I hear her today in her Instagram account, she is so supportive and with everybody is going along, Beta, Vannesa, Fernando, Del James, even that guy that always goes with Axl, is like his help in the concert, she said hello to everyone, I wish nobody bother her and Slash.

She filmed the final bow, Axl looks so good from behind without that flannel

Here is another one from her:

^ That's so cute. Thousands of fans screaming for him and all he's thinking about is her feeling better. :wub:

• Like 1