GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

OMG SOMEBODY CALL 911!!!! @thebitchisback4ever and her mother just had a heart attack after watching this video!!! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Here is another one from her:

And Perla is at the restroom with diarrhea.... !! :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Did you hear what Axl tell Slash, he answer Noooo at the end of the video? 

I hadn't noticed but now that you mention it.... Is that Axl? Sounds like a voice from the great beyond :scared:

its weird how Axl passes fast by Slash and Meegan, then disappears like a ghost and apparently speaks from the above, while Fernando is waiting to put his robe on looking disoriented. :smiley-confused2:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

There was a time when Beta had platinum blonde hair and it was short as well..... Why does she call her mermaid? :question:

Ok, that's you. But I do know people who empathizes so much with the problems of others and suffering for people they don't even know, that they overcharge themselves emotionally and become a shadow of themselves.

We all have feelings of protection for different kind of people AND things.

Too old??

OMG, they are the fucking grandpas!!! :rofl-lol:

If she did anything with him around 2006 then she was 28, so that's not old. I don't know about discreet... Adriana Smith discreet? lol...... Axl used to bang anything with legs... He had the official women looking great for the cameras and the magazines, the other ones he screwed at the same time were hidden under the table.

After Stephanie S. he lowered his standards a lot... It can't be said he had another supermodel for partner ever again.

Yes, I know Beta used to look like that, that's how I realized she was talking about Beta in the first place. Not too many old women with that kind of hair that would have been hanging out with Del James and the band back then. Roxana thought she was just some old Italian woman though lol. No idea what the mermaid thing is about.

----

Yeah there are people like that but I really doubt anyone here is at risk of doing that with regards to Axl or GNR in general.

------

I meant too old when compared to his usual conquests obviously. The intelligent models are all 20-somethings, while Roxana would have been nearly 40.

Edited by Frey

If you all don't mind, I would like to join in here. I'm in the process of reading the chapters from Roxana's book that were posted earlier, and one thing that's sticks out to me is what Dizzy says to her in chapter 42. He mentions not liking motley crue and he calls VR and Scott weiland frauds. Then he says that Axl is "the guy who has fucked me over money for years." Sounds like (at that point in time at least) he didn't really have a high opinion of Axl. Thoughts?

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:lol:

I hate being bitchy, but I just get the feeling she's a gobshite. She claims to have evidence where Slash is concerned but then somewhere else I read she said she isn't going to name names this time around. Somehow, I don't think these emails and texts are ever going to be seen. I guess we will have to wait and see on that one.

After reading her book and other stuff about her she reminds me a bit of those celebrity blind items on gossip sites, the ones that allude to some mega star that's done something - people spend ages speculating...is it Tom Cruise?...is it Madonna? Eventually they get revealed and it turns out to be some Z lister who was on a reality show or a daytime soap actor. Of course the goal has been achieved because the person posting it has got the publicity and hits to their website or whatever the aim was (and of course they weren't technically lying by making some nobody sound like somebody).

As I recall Baz, Dizzy and Nikki Sixx (I think) were about as high up the rung as she got and I really don't see Axl as someone who would go where Dizzy left off- maybe in the 80s but not these days and especially because she is no longer 'young'. Sexist crap I know but it is what it is.

Slash to be honest I could see being less discerning but they all know exactly who she is after her book, her thing with Dizzy and her getting in the way of Baz's marriage. It would be incredibly stupid for any of the GNR guys to have anything to do with her in recent times purely for her known indiscreetness. (I do think there is a small chance he was that dumb when taking into consideration some of his previous terrible decision making around extra curricular sexploits :lol:)

Just for the record I don't think she is obliged to keep quiet about anything just because it doesn't suit a famous guy and I don't have much sympathy if they are cheaters and get their dirty laundry aired. It is disingenuous though to make casual allusions to things with the intention of them being misinterpreted.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

If you all don't mind, I would like to join in here. I'm in the process of reading the chapters from Roxana's book that were posted earlier, and one thing that's sticks out to me is what Dizzy says to her in chapter 42. He mentions not liking motley crue and he calls VR and Scott weiland frauds. Then he says that Axl is "the guy who has fucked me over money for years." Sounds like (at that point in time at least) he didn't really have a high opinion of Axl. Thoughts?

That comment of his stood out for me, too.  I don't really have an opinion on it.  They all seemed to bicker and squabble over money at various stages.  I don't think anyone in that band has ever been 100% happy with how 'the loot' is divided to use Izzy's term.  It is hard to decide on what's fair and equitable in a band situation.  And it's a complicated issue for all bands, not just Guns.  Even ordinary Joe Blogs bands find it a minefield from what my muso friends have told me.  Anyway, he's still around, so he can't be too pissed off with Axl!:lol:

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

I really don't like the disrespectful way she talks about the stage and audio techs (referring to them as roadies and talking about them as inferior people compared to Dizzy and Axl). I work in audio engineering and live concert sound, and have encountered many women like her. It's always angered me when when I'm treated rudely by some girl who's only there side stage or in the dressing room because she flashed her tits at the tour manager or something. Like have some respect. I'm cool with girls being around during the show if they're nice and polite (and often enjoy talking to them and hanging out) but people like Roxana are the worst.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Frey said:

That thought has crossed my mind as well.

She's been in love with Axl since she was a teenager. For all we know, she reads this forum and knows enough about him to make it sound like him.

Although the thing about his partner doesn't fit with this theory then if she knows so much about him.

On the other hand she kept referring to Beta as the "platinum blond Italian mermaid woman" in her first book, so it seems she doesn't know that much about Axl's life (or at least didn't back then).

Since she was 11 :lol:

She is delusional!! Run away Axl!! 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Frey said:

Yes, I know Beta used to look like that, that's how I realized she was talking about Beta in the first place. Not too many old women with that kind of hair that would have been hanging out with Del James and the band back then. Roxana thought she was just some old Italian woman though lol. No idea what the mermaid thing is about.

I haven't read her book so I don't understand what are all those Beta references. 

4 hours ago, Frey said:

Yeah there are people like that but I really doubt anyone here is at risk of doing that with regards to Axl or GNR in general.

Ok

59 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Since she was 11 :lol:

She is delusional!! Run away Axl!! 

:wow:

Did she really post that?

Lol I think she's reading this thread and wants to play with us...

Hi, Roxana! Whattup?

Keep telling us about the rock grandpas dancing in your bed! :lol:

• Like 3

Those Roxana posts are creepy. Would be even moreso of the posted them today or yesterday, during this discussion, than back in April. Was she also being dicussed here then?

Omg one of us is secretly Roxana. Who is it? Hehee.

6 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Did you hear what Axl tell Slash, he answer Noooo at the end of the video? 

I don't think it's him who says that. It looks to me like he dives straight into the big black tent like thing where Fernando is waiting for him to come out. You see behind Slash the tent open, it's gotta be him that goes in it. I bet it's his change room for the shows :lol:

Just my thought. 

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't think it's him who says that. It looks to me like he dives straight into the big black tent like thing where Fernando is waiting for him to come out. You see behind Slash the tent open, it's gotta be him that goes in it. I bet it's his change room for the shows :lol:

Just my thought. 

Good day!

Yes, he goes to that place, but you see a hand that comes out of that black tent and Slash answer Noo with his sight in that tent...I clearly hear Axl....I could be wrong

@money honey I'm a lady, but you look fantastic!

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

Lol yes he was!! 

But wasnt it with his hairdresser or something? Ozzy does fit the description of useless grown up man but.... Sharon isnt vanilla wife and I dont know which famous women did he dated??

This is too confusing.... she's playing with tht or something. 

Does anyone know how old is Roxana?? There's something here that doesn't fit in my mind.... if she met Axl in 2006, the guy was kind of old already... and she looks like 30 something to me but Im not sure.

What is written about Axl may not be all accurate in detail and 100% correct but I think that there's a general idea about what the guy is like and there are many people who knows him or have known him and I dont think it would be easy to put everybody agreeing about him being an asshole or whatever. So there has to be some truth to all of those stories.

In my opinion, the feeling of protection usually derives from a desire of taken care or preserving someone or something that WE perceive as vulnerable or in danger. 

We all most likely feel protective about children, elders and animals, for example. Also we feel protective about ourselves: if its raining we tend to get an umbrella or find cover under a roof. If its cold we put on a coat and if we are hungry we feed ourselves.

Usually I dont perceive Axl as a guy in danger or vulnerable. There are a few occasions when I have, though... like the other day when he was lost outside the club and couldnt find the card, I got mad at that situation. But mostly mad at TB and the freak show, for seeing how they are paid loads to babysit the guy but they couldn't have a fucking car waiting at the door of the club for him to get out od there ASAP.

Also, I felt him vulnerable when he did that interview with Brazilian tv last year and he sounded so off, like sedated and slow.... that really made me :unsure:.... and I didnt feel worse because Duff was there too, to take care of the situation, but I felt sorry for Axl and yes, I felt things like wanting to help him, not sure if protection is the word... it was a feeling of wanting to remove him from that interview. 

It`s not usual to feel permanently protective towards adult in normal life. I don`t say it does not happen and that some do not have lifestyle based on this, but it`s definitely not normal or healthy. 

Any adult can get into the situation, when he/she needs intense protection (like you feel that run with soup and blanket and warm safe place is best thing to do) and then even some help to stand back on their own feet and go - that`s the sense of taking care of someone for me. Or just backing the person without him/her even notice. I don`t do this often or for anybody, because it`s also time and feels consuming.

By the way, not all elders, kids or animals evoke that feeling in me. I am not typical kids person and I did not choose a career in children care because I thought I am not kids person: I don`t burst in enthuse when I see toddler or so, I don`t speak high lisp voice and other things adults usually do. I found out that I can get on with kids in different style: I watch them and then try to imitate them, their expressions and movements and play with them their style - and also overact everything (movements, mimics) when we play. Not having my own yet, in a while I can have bunch of kids around me (sometimes additionally dogs and cats, they react similarly, even adults do so). I sometimes "tame" (actually we can have wild fun with lots of laughs) kids (even if we speak no common language) in like airports, waiting rooms or other boring places. Try it, it`s fun, and it goes better with experience. Based on what I saw Axl doing onstage, this might be the way he gets on with kids and animals and front row fans.

@Alja I don't  talk  to small kids in that babytalk voice either. Or animals. It just doesn't come natural. Some people, though, are actually against the babytalk anyway as it "dumbs kids down." So maybe we aren't so unusual.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Frey said:

> First page of this thread > second post > " Slaxl, Daxl, Sluff, Izzaxl, etc.:" category > scroll past all the Slaxl until you reach the Sluff part

Axl's.

Attention Slaxl people: Axl is so distracted by looking at all these pictures of Slash, that Slash needs to remind him to look at his own pictures:

"Axl, you gotta look at yours!" :awesomeface:

Also Duff's "I figured Izzy would have picked this one" ...

Slash:

@Frey  Thanks for these, what a pure joy it was to watch, especially the first one, just to observe the dynamics and interaction between them - fascinating.  Yeah, you're right, I laughed at Slash having to encourage Axl to go look his own because he was fixated on Slash's pic.  And Axl's flippant response, "I will, I will...I wanna see everyone else's," shows how he's not the least bit interested in looking at pics of himself.  But I couldn't quite get what Slash was saying after that?  He says, "I'm just really excited for him to...." can't make out the rest.  

I  also loved how Slash and Axl seem genuinely excited by the whole scenario here, they're like, verbally bouncing off one another.  They are so clearly both on the same page when it comes to art.  So that's something I didn't know before watching this.  I can guess from their attitudes here, that they both take art seriously, no matter the context; they appreciate the time and skill and effort that goes in, even if the end result isn't great.  Duff, on the other hand, shows no appreciation and is trying not to laugh hysterically at all the stupid ones. :lol: He didn't even try not to laugh in the other vid! I bet his attitude is different today.  

Duff, "I'm reading a book here, I DON'T UNDERSTAND." And Axl's response, "That's not you." 

This project was such a good idea - wish they'd do something like this today!

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just my thought. 

Behind the scene ??

@money honey You're looking fabulous, girl! :headbang:

I also wanted to say that agree with you all about Roxanna and her being a total dumbass and a non-feminist bitch. She is just trying to hop on several bandwaggons. And the tweet of her being in Indiana is just 1 day after Izzy's birthday. Hope she wasn't lurking there for him...

There are other topics I missed but they also seem to have been talked through. I'll just hide again in my hole and see if I can jump on the next topic that comes along. :ph34r:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

@Frey  Thanks for these, what a pure joy it was to watch, especially the first one, just to observe the dynamics and interaction between them - fascinating.  Yeah, you're right, I laughed at Slash having to encourage Axl to go look his own because he was fixated on Slash's pic.  And Axl's flippant response, "I will, I will...I wanna see everyone else's," shows how he's not the least bit interested in looking at pics of himself.  But I couldn't quite get what Slash was saying after that?  He says, "I'm just really excited for him to...." can't make out the rest.  

I  also loved how Slash and Axl seem genuinely excited by the whole scenario here, they're like, verbally bouncing off one another.  They are so clearly both on the same page when it comes to art.  So that's something I didn't know before watching this.  I can guess from their attitudes here, that they both take art seriously, no matter the context; they appreciate the time and skill and effort that goes in, even if the end result isn't great.  Duff, on the other hand, shows no appreciation and is trying not to laugh hysterically at all the stupid ones. :lol: He didn't even try not to laugh in the other vid! I bet his attitude is different today.  

Duff, "I'm reading a book here, I DON'T UNDERSTAND." And Axl's response, "That's not you." 

This project was such a good idea - wish they'd do something like this today!

I think it's interesting to watch them interact with each other as well. Unfortunately there aren't many videos like that. And I can't make out what Slash says either.

And Duff is playing dumb here. Even back then he was a nerd who liked to read and dreamed of studying law at Harvard or something.

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

Ok

I'm serious, I really don't think anyone actively posting here (can't know about the lurkers) is in any way like you describe. That kind of emotional over-investment into stranger's lives is usually the territory of Instagram and Twitter crazies.

9 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Those parts were the most interesting to me as well. 

But it proves once more that these claims by Pitman about Axl not paying his band members were true.

And Dizzy, who clearly resents Axl to some extent, but nevertheless parrots everything Axl says ("VR and Weiland are frauds") and will  never leave Axl's side like the good little lapdog he is. Pathetic.

And didn't Dizzy also supposedly say "VR stole all their songs from other people" to Roxana? Where did he get that from? Not even Axl has ever said anything like that :lol: 

What I learned from reading these excerpts is that Dizzy has a huge inferiority complex and is a complete psycho. His violent outbursts and constant asking and worrying if women only like him because he's in a band with Axl or because they want to get to Axl through him.

And the way he apparently showed Roxana off to the other guys in the band and to Del James and so on in that "Look! I finally managed to get a girl too!" - way.

Again, pathetic.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3