GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle It was Number (n)ine. I think they covered every single look Axl had up to that point :lol:

Thanks for that!  Just google imaged it - so cool that they did that.  Ha, I see the designer has the model wearing the flannel tied at the front.  Axl himself, quite often ties it to the side of his hip (it drapes better this way too), and pulls his t-shirt over the top (rather than having it tucked in) for a much more slimming effect.  He always places flannel on the hip, never the waist.  Good ol' Axl, knows his stuff.  Tips for how to wear your rock star flannel! :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I'm sorry I gotta derail this thread.  But first let me say that I actually like this look below. If only more men would dare to rock a skirt or kilt. Still even though designer ware and model, it's not even close to Axl. 

Now kilt derailment

Hide contents

Anyone love Outlander series? Next after Axl there isn't anything more sexy in a kilt than Sam Heughan. If in costume or real life.

Giftgreatkilt.jpg

8b61f768e24e0dbe70a2fd968183199f--hot-sc

He's ginger, too. :awesomeface:

I watch Outlander! :lol: And yes, the kilt looks great on him. I mean, he IS Scottish after all and they are shooting in Scotland, so it would be an utter embarrassment if they didn't get it right. 

Edited by Inbox
  • Like 1

What the fuck is wrong with this thread and who are all these people posting dumb shit?

Can we get our Women's Thread back please?? :bitchfight:

Thank you! 

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Forget Slaxl, Sluff or other old-fashioned couples. Now a brand new couple comes into play. Shall we call it Durtus? Foff? Or Riff? :ph34r:

yvsKeWpBYoM.jpg

Hahhahaa good for posting this! It's so weird!!!

Isnt Richard leg broken or something? What the hell is Duff doing?

I must say I like Duff's legs here and his butt too :ph34r:

----

I don't know what this is but I wish Axl would be getting a ride like this, lol.... How come Duff has time to do this stuff but the others don't leave the hotel? do they?

Edited by killuridols

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Remember that designer who did a whole Axl range ?

:lol:

Thinking about it, nobody can get that black kilt anywhere near right, not even a fashion designer who sells them for a stupid amount of money :facepalm:

Where did Axl get that black leather kilt from? It really was one of a kind! 

Yeah but I think it has more to do with body type. Only Axl could wear it in the sexiest way and I don't know why is that.

All the other men wearing it are not fat or have bad bodies but they don't rock it like Axl did...... The black kilt also had some images attached to the waist. I wish I could see it closer... and I think that kilt is now being exhibited in a Hard Rock Cafe somewhere or is it at the Hall of Fame? ?

55 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah but I think it has more to do with body type. Only Axl could wear it in the sexiest way and I don't know why is that.

All the other men wearing it are not fat or have bad bodies but they don't rock it like Axl did...... The black kilt also had some images attached to the waist. I wish I could see it closer... and I think that kilt is now being exhibited in a Hard Rock Cafe somewhere or is it at the Hall of Fame? ?

Yes, I seem to remember it being on display in a glass case at one of the hard rock hotels in Las Vegas... I think. It should be somewhere more iconic :max:

I too find it strange how the kilt looks so great on Axl, but not as good on other men who have a really great physique and are models. It is the same for me with the tight white shorts and the leggings Axl wore, other men who try that look just don't have the same attraction, even if they have a much better body and are more good looking. Not even other rock stars. 

Was one of the images on his belt the Appetite monster? 

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I don't know what this is but I wish Axl would be getting a ride like this, lol.... How come Duff has time to do this stuff but the others don't leave the hotel? do they?

Susan is back now. Thank fuck, because it has been boring without her Instagram posts. There's only Megan's been worth watching for the last couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I too find it strange how the kilt looks so great on Axl, but not as good on other men who have a really great physique and are models. It is the same for me with the tight white shorts and the leggings Axl wore, other men who try that look just don't have the same attraction, even if they have a much better body and are more good looking. Not even other rock stars. 

Because Axl was quite feminine in his looks and women's stuff suited him better than other men, who look more "manly".

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Asia said:

Because Axl was quite feminine in his looks and women's stuff suited him better than other men, who look more "manly".

No. It's because he had both body and personality for wearing kilt. It doesn't look good on sissies (even if the body is great). You have to be badass like Axl. :headbang::lol:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

What the fuck is wrong with this thread and who are all these people posting dumb shit?

Can we get our Women's Thread back please?? :bitchfight:

Thank you! 

What are you referring to? The repetition of Sluff fotos or the video with the kids? Both have been posted before but surely is WT material, right? Don't see anything wrong with posting it except it being repetitive. :shrugs:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, I seem to remember it being on display in a glass case at one of the hard rock hotels in Las Vegas... I think. It should be somewhere more iconic :max:

1 hour ago, Inbox said:

No. It's because he had both body and personality for wearing kilt. It doesn't look good on sissies (even if the body is great). You have to be badass like Axl. :headbang::lol:

The kilt question and why Axl rocks it so much (and the tiny whities). I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded. To sum it up: it has to do with bodytype and being a real badass. :headbang:Unlike the models, Axl had trained arms, legs and abbs and not those long and thin limbs. His thighs ...! :lol:   Also his whole expression, the anger, the wildness, the rocknroll attitude in your face, the long mane, all adds up to really rock a kilt.

I would like to know whether Axl put together his wardrobe on his own or if he have something like a costume designer / person who would go and suggest things? I'm sure Axl wouldn't lean back and say "Get me something really cool and sexy I have no idea what". But would Axl actually discuss his wardrobe and utter wishes and ideas and the wardrobe person would go and make it happen? And why does this image make me cringe? It's not really street is it? lol

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Inbox said:

Well, he was both feminine and badass. But I insist that the fact that he had that delicate face and long hair mattered and if you attached some very musculine face with a very short haircut to his body, it would already look much more ridiculous.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Agreed, the kilt in others look disguise, instead in Axl very natural, his look is only one

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm not sure, I never saw it in detail.... but now I'm thinking I'm not sure they are part of the kilt or it is actually a belt he added to it :question:

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Yes, I think his body has a perfect shape or special in which he looks very good in feminine clothes. But he never either looked like a transvestite.

39 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I would like to know whether Axl put together his wardrobe on his own or if he have something like a costume designer / person who would go and suggest things? I'm sure Axl wouldn't lean back and say "Get me something really cool and sexy I have no idea what". But would Axl actually discuss his wardrobe and utter wishes and ideas and the wardrobe person would go and make it happen? And why does this image make me cringe? It's not really street is it? lol

In the early 80's he had help from the strippers and women that hung out with the band. All of them wore clothes they had borrowed from those girls.

Mid to late 80's, I know it was Erin who would help him with his clothes, accessories and she bought his bandanas.

I don't know who got him stuff in the 90's........ maybe he got some tips from Stephanie Seymour? :lol:

And now I think it is Vanessa (and Beta) because she's always liking men clothes and accesories on IG.

1 hour ago, Inbox said:

That model in leather skirt had sex-appeal like corpse. Few can compare with unique presence of Axl. Beginning, middle, end of the story. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asia said:

So you're saying Axl's got curves in all the right places? :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

The kilt question and why Axl rocks it so much (and the tiny whities). I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded. To sum it up: it has to do with bodytype and being a real badass. :headbang:Unlike the models, Axl had trained arms, legs and abbs and not those long and thin limbs. His thighs ...! :lol:   Also his whole expression, the anger, the wildness, the rocknroll attitude in your face, the long mane, all adds up to really rock a kilt.

This deserves highlighting.  He had incredible legs, thighs especially.  Axl had a beautiful body.  I mean, whenever I watch him in videos, I can never keep my eyes off him and I'm not even referring to sexual attraction at all, just he's so damn interesting to watch.  He moves like a panther, or something, or a cat?  You know how cats are capable of going from dozing, to jumping six feet in a milli-second?  But still being really elegant?  He had that same elegant, yet erratic quality, and that unpredictability that cats often have.

I'm really curious about his wardrobe choices, too.  I'd love to know if he made it all up himself.  I suspect he did because he's too much of a control freak to let someone else dress him, though I'm sure he took advice and drew from inspiration as and when it came along.  I can't imagine he ever had a stylist because I can't imagine he'd ever listen to anyone. :lol:

Agree with you about his attitude being the reason he could pull off so many of those outrageous outfits.  Personal style is, by definition, an attitude. It comes from within.  Body type and other physical characteristics come into it to an extent, but more so confidence, fearlessness and imagination, which Axl had buckets of - he still has!

• Like 2

I'm gonna change the topic a little bit :ph34r:. You all know that Tako is a huge Slash's fan and that he is at most of her pics from the shows. However, I wonder why she focused so much on Axl and ignored Slash at the Little Rock show. Today I saw a post on Facebook written by a guy who obviously wanted to take a pic with Slash at the airport/on the plane and Slash gave him a middle finger. I understand it if the fan was a pain in the ass and didn't stop following him after Slash had told him "no". But what is really interesting is a comment by Tako below the post. 

"He changed his attitude in this tour. So sad. He was so nice and cool until Japan tour last Jan. I don't know what happened, but I agree currently his attitude is rude and uncool even for me who saw his show over 120 times. That's why I didn't take his picture in Little Rock show."

This is kinda shocking for me given the fact that Tako travels all around the world just because of him. :shrugs:

Or did she fall in love with Axl after she had met him in Vienna? :smiley-confused2:

• Like 3

@Andy14  Wow, that is interesting.  I've said before there's something off about Slash, something that makes me not 100% convinced he and Axl have patched it up.  Going by body language, I see lots of incidences of Axl trying to sort of 'reach out' to Slash, as it were, on stage.  But I have only seen Slash 'give back' once, I think, and that was when Axl scared him!  Axl always seems to be trying to catch Slash's eye but Slash rarely looks at him (I'm not talking Slaxl here, just performance chemistry/having a good time and showing it).  I try to convince myself it's all ok but I'm not so sure.

Then again, Slash by and large, kept himself to himself on stage in the past didn't he?  I mean, except for Slaxl or Sluff moments but I always put that down to him being wasted or strung out.  He's not wasted anymore, so maybe that's the difference?  Maybe he just comes off as cold and aloof and doesn't mean to?  This is why I was so glad to see the photo in the show thread of the three of them smiling together.  I just see so little evidence of chemistry between them?

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

Hello!

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

In my opinion, Slash is fed up with the fans. He must be having a hard time with the likes of Jazmin, Jenni and all that bunch of psychos who take it on Meegan and the children. He must feel repulsed by fans who have an attitude that reminds him of these creeps so he wants to be left alone.

This is my opinion too. Sounds like Tako is punishing Slash for his lack of aknowledgement.....

Did you notice that Fernando Lebeis were in Guadalajara, Mx yesterday? I wonder if he is shopping dates for GNR in Mexico...or only he wants to eat there..because apparently he is only good at eating...(yes I'm cranky today)

And Axl....he has a mobile phone the size of a fucking laptop and he is incapable to write something on Twitter? (Again...cranky)

9 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

And Axl....he has a mobile phone the size of a fucking laptop and he is incapable to write something on Twitter? (Again...cranky)

You know how they say size doesn't matter! ? 

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

He moves like a panther, or something, or a cat?  You know how cats are capable of going from dozing, to jumping six feet in a milli-second?  But still being really elegant?  He had that same elegant, yet erratic quality, and that unpredictability that cats often have.

Billboard in one of the reviews said that Axl in 1991-1993 was a Panther on Acid...jaja

I read an article on D&N about how sad is that Axl didn't die like Kurt Cobain, how dare to grow old!! Dear God!:facepalm: That article made me cranky