GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Who is this insider supposed to be and why are people just believing him and taking this seriously? I don't get it.

39 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

And he is one of those who believes Axl and Vanessa have a relationship and that child is his... hmmmm. 

This is... a thing?

As in an actual theory that people believe in?

First time I've heard of that. Where did that come from?

(Also, who's Surfer Dude then if not Vanessa's husband? A fake pretend huband? :lol: But I don't believe it because the little girl looks exactly like Surfer Dude. Same nose, face, everything. He's clearly her father.)

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

Yeah this is the first I've heard the Vanessa theory. I've heard the AxlxBeta theory (which I don't believe since she's like his mom) but not this. Vanessa almost does look like his type but it still seems to be a crack theory lol.

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

Who is this insider supposed to be and why are people just believing him and taking this seriously? I don't get it.

This is... a thing?

As in an actual theory that people believe in?

First time I've heard of that. Where did that come from?

(Also, who's Surfer Dude then if not Vanessa's husband? A fake pretend huband? :lol: But I don't believe it because the little girl looks exactly like Surfer Dude. Same nose, face, everything. He's clearly her father.)

I know, it comes from that forum and I think it's a joke that got out of hand. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't for one minute believe he is a true insider, the level Jarmo is. Perhaps he hears things, from people on the very outer circles and that's how these things happen?

For instance, I think most of us can accept that something very drastic happened to Axl in 2010 and sent him on a downward spiral and drink and drugs were involved. That looks pretty obvious to anyone who followed him during that time. 

Yeah, he doesn't give specific information, just general information that either is already in circulation in some way, shape or form, or a conclusion (that most people would come to) posing as information.

• Like 1

Ahhh look at him! LOVE.  Happy Axl. :wub:  Who's that in front?  Is that Vanessa? 

Edit: Never mind, I see who it is now...hovered the cursor over.  It's the photographer.  She's great.  Oh no, it is Vanessa?  Now I'm confused...

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Team Brazil plant posters :ph34r:

Hahahhaha I suspect of many of those here.

That insider sounds like a resented fuck. If he's an insider on Axl's side, then he wouldn't be banned by Team Brazil. 

All his information is just plain guessing.

• Like 1

I hope the "insider" is as full of shit as he seems to be.

That line that GNR album ain't happening unless TB has a falling out with Angus is scary. As if it was them who make all decisions for Axl, which btw is something many of you suggested here before. Then, in some horrible vision, I could see it happening. TB working for the reunion once they saw Axl is going down and will soon die leaving them with much too less than he could if he continued to live and work, so they convince him to take Slash in. Axl agrees, he's happy as shit throughout the entire tour but in the mean time Angus pops up and TB decides Angus will be better for Axl as they still don't trust Slash (Slash is a threat for them, Angus is not), so they force him to go all the way with Angus and shelve GNR for undefined time, hoping Axl will somehow be OK enough with AC/DC, even if not as happy as with his own band releasing his own music, and they will be safe without too much Slash and Duff around.

Argh :wow: Off with that awful vision...

1 hour ago, Asia said:

and TB decides Angus will be better for Axl as they still don't trust Slash (Slash is a threat for them, Angus is not), so they force him to go all the way with Angus and shelve GNR for undefined time, hoping Axl will somehow be OK enough with AC/DC, even if not as happy as with his own band releasing his own music, and they will be safe without too much Slash and Duff around.

But from a financial point of view NO way Angus is better for Axl than Slash/Duff. A new album by Guns with this line up would sell way better than any Axl/DC album. I love ACDC and Axl's work with them so far but let's face it a new album would be faced with much criticism from most of ACDC fan base since Angus is the only original member in the band. ( exactly what happened with Chidem with so many fans turning a deaf ear because of the non classic line up)

4 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I was kidding. ^^ I hope they don't read anything at all on this forum, particularly Axl, as he is shat on so much.  I wasn't the biggest Axl sympathiser before I came here and now I find myself championing him at every opportunity.  He's so disrespected on this forum in general - his personality, his looks, his past, his legacy, his singing, his ability as a performer, his contribution to the music...I question why some members here like Guns N' Roses at all, their hatred for Axl seems to be so strong, almost irrationally so.  Like his very existence is a personal insult to them.  I know he has his fans here, too, but they don't seem to be the most vocal.  This is my outsider/newbie perspective.  

I am Axl's fan!!! And just like you, when I came to this place I was shocked to see so much negativity towards Axl. I'm used to seeing such comments on YT from people who know 3 GNR songs and "know" by default that Axl is "the biggest asshole in rock history", but to see it here was an unpleasant surprise. Well.... fuck them! 😝

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Natalia92 said:

But from a financial point of view NO way Angus is better for Axl than Slash/Duff. A new album by Guns with this line up would sell way better than any Axl/DC album. I love ACDC and Axl's work with them so far but let's face it a new album would be faced with much criticism from most of ACDC fan base since Angus is the only original member in the band. ( exactly what happened with Chidem with so many fans turning a deaf ear because of the non classic line up)

Yes, but if we assume that the theory about TB having full control over Axl and using it to their benefit is true, then it would be better for them to keep Axl away from Slash and Duff or at least limit his interactions with them. They are his best friends from times when he was still an independent, relatively normal person able to take care of himself. And they know him very well. If anyone is to bring it back in him, it would be them. They could give him the confidence back (together with another successful album, tour, good reviews and everything) and awake the memories of how he used to be when he didn't have to depend on nobody and generally prompt him to start living a full life again, meet people, make his own decisions himself, which could constitute a serious threat for all the vultures. Due to their past together, Slash and Duff are probably the closest and potentially most influential people to him at this point, other than TB themselves. Angus doesnt know Axl even remotely that well and I am sure he's not one to intervene with his life, so he is a safe bet. Of course, it's just a theory based entirely on a very negative picture of the housekeeper and her family and the assumption that Axl is not an entirely independent person at this point.

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't for one minute believe he is a true insider, the level Jarmo is. Perhaps he hears things, from people on the very outer circles and that's how these things happen?

For instance, I think most of us can accept that something very drastic happened to Axl in 2010 and sent him on a downward spiral and drink and drugs were involved. That looks pretty obvious to anyone who followed him during that time. 

I call bullshit on this insider. He feels weird, only read the first 2 pages though. Somehow I'm not interested enough today.

2010 something drastic happend? I wasn't really around at the time but to me 1994-2002 were the drastic times for Axl and 2002 he looked most not himself. What happend 2010? He looked "good" (if you like his braids) in 2006, not that bloated anymore. So, there is something I missed...

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes! 

I think she is his official hat carrier. 

lol Guess that's right, she IS carrying hat boxes very often. ;)

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Asia said:

Yes, but if we assume that the theory about TB having full control over Axl and using it to their benefit is true, then it would be better for them to keep Axl away from Slash and Duff or at least limit his interactions with them. They are his best friends from times when he was still an independent, relatively normal person able to take care of himself. And they know him very well. If anyone is to bring it back in him, it would be them. They could give him the confidence back (together with another successful album, tour, good reviews and everything) and awake the memories of how he used to be when he didn't have to depend on nobody and generally prompt him to start living a full life again, meet people, make his own decisions himself, which could constitute a serious threat for all the vultures. Due to their past together, Slash and Duff are probably the closest and potentially most influential people to him at this point, other than TB themselves. Angus doesnt know Axl even remotely that well and I am sure he's not one to intervene with his life, so he is a safe bet. Of course, it's just a theory based entirely on a very negative picture of the housekeeper and her family and the assumption that Axl is not an entirely independent person at this point.

Why are Duff and Slash being friendly to TB then? Strategy to "save" Axl? Money reasons?

I wonder...

I cannot believe TB have something like full control over Axl. Like you cannot have full control over another person. That sounds so conspiracy theory to me..... hm.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I call bullshit on this insider. He feels weird, only read the first 2 pages though. Somehow I'm not interested enough today.

2010 something drastic happend? I wasn't really around at the time but to me 1994-2002 were the drastic times for Axl and 2002 he looked most not himself. What happend 2010? He looked "good" (if you like his braids) in 2006, not that bloated anymore. So, there is something I missed...

lol Guess that's right, she IS carrying hat boxes very often. ;)

Because in 2010 he was doing really good, then he went off the rails in NY and the whole Reading thing and then he was kind of OK for a bit and then he lost his voice, started getting fat, looked like he didn't care any more... 

Thats what happened. In that time frame he gives 2010-2015, it is stating the bleeding obvious though for anyone who saw him in that time period (especially after 2011) 

I think this is why when Axl is seen drinking now you see some posters really don't like it, because they don't want him to go back that way. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Why are Duff and Slash being friendly to TB then? Strategy to "save" Axl? Money reasons?

I wonder...

I cannot believe TB have something like full control over Axl. Like you cannot have full control over another person. That sounds so conspiracy theory to me..... hm.

Because it is a conspiracy theory :P Sort of :P

Duff and Slash have no choice, if they went full against TB, they would lose at this point - no sense to do that. They need to be friendly and work on Axl in the mean time ;)

30 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I can't believe that either. If Axl wants to do GnR instead of AC/DC then GnR is going to be happening. That's what I think. 

41 minutes ago, Asia said:

I don't quite understand your theory?  Why would TB prefer Angus over Slash/Duff?  If this is a money plundering exercise, wouldn't a Guns tour/album be more profitable?  So isn't it in their interests to push Guns not Axl/DC?  That actually fits in with the 'insider guy' conspiracy theory re: TB were the driving force behind getting Slash back with Axl.  Not that I believe him, but you know, playing devil's advocate here. 

22 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Because in 2010 he was doing really good, then he went off the rails in NY and the whole Reading thing and then he was kind of OK for a bit and then he lost his voice, started getting fat, looked like he didn't care any more... 

Thats what happened. In that time frame he gives 2010-2015, it is stating the bleeding obvious though for anyone who saw him in that time period (especially after 2011) 

I think this is why when Axl is seen drinking now you see some posters really don't like it, because they don't want him to go back that way. 

Ah, ok. See I didn't know until recently that Axl had gone off the rails into heavy drinking and now Duff's reaction to him drinking the beer at the piano that night makes more sense, because I thought he looked 'concerned' watching Axl and possibly that concern was not for himself, but for Axl?  

My post went off the rails!  Don't know what happened there, with all the repeat quotes, sorry, just cleaned it up.  

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

25 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Sadly, this was my GNR last show...I wish to come here for one of the arena's shows but it will be very difficult....

Black Hole Sun....I don't know why that song moved me a lot last night...I was in fucking tears....

Estranged.....was perfection

I just watched the Estranged performance, it was really something, wasn't it?  He put extra oomph into Jungle too.  You're very lucky you got to see it all!

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Ah, ok. See I didn't know until recently that Axl had gone off the rails into heavy drinking and now Duff's reaction to him drinking the beer at the piano that night makes more sense, because I thought he looked 'concerned' watching Axl and possibly that concern was not for himself, but for Axl?  

We can only really speculate on that, but imo yes he did go off the rails and he was always photographed out drinking and was falling off tables, causing himself injuries.. He fell over on stage a lot from 2011 onwards, hell knows what was going on with him but it can't have been good! 

Who even knows if that is why Izzy is scared off now, after 2012. 

There was an interview with a guitar tech who left the GnR crew in 2012 because of all of the cocaine around the band and those models who were there in 2012 - I saw them in the toilets of MEN arena with tubs of cocaine. 

• Like 1