GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, Padme said:

I don't thnik so, Izzy pic is not cover with a tree. 

From the other angle it would. You can still see the tree in the left corner. Even if it is not, I thought it was funny. Sorry :lol:

Anyway, it doesn’t really matter if there are two billboards in Camden or anywhere... It’s just picture, no info, no nothing.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

From the other angle it would. You can still see the tree in the left corner. Even if it is not, I thought it was funny. Sorry :lol:

Anyway, it doesn’t really matter if there are two billboards in Camden or anywhere... It’s just picture, no info, no nothing.

So it is from a another angle? Sorry :wacko:

But what is GN'R.FM? It means their own radio?

Just now, Padme said:

I'm trying to connect the dots between the box set and FM :question:

I think someone found out that the website was done by Universal and so the idea of a boxset (like CDs? From the paleozoic?) was born.

:facepalm::shrugs::lol:

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So far there are confirmed sightings of the AfD billboard in London and in Chicago - so whatever it is can’t just be related to the Euro tour. 

Is the Chicago one confirmed? It seems like I only read about that, but seen no confirmation or a pic, and someone said they passed there and didn't see anything? :question:

14 minutes ago, Lio said:

Is the Chicago one confirmed? It seems like I only read about that, but seen no confirmation or a pic, and someone said they passed there and didn't see anything? :question:

We don't have pictures.  But if there is a box set realese and/or some radio/t.v. channel. Sooner or later there will be billboards everywhere. Why would they do advertise only in London? 

26 minutes ago, Lio said:

I just believed what sofine says about seeing it, he’s been on these boards a long time but didn’t see anyone saying they didn’t - my phones skips posts sometimes if a thread is moving fast. 

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

We don't have pictures.  But if there is a box set realese and/or some radio/t.v. channel. Sooner or later there will be billboards everywhere. Why would they do advertise only in London? 

Because shit always happens in London :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I just believed what sofine says about seeing it, he’s been on these boards a long time but didn’t see anyone saying they didn’t - my phones skips posts sometimes if a thread is moving fast.

You're right. I didn't remember who posted it.

14 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah, I agree. I don't think London will be the only one, I was just wondering about if Chicago was confirmed or not.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Padme said:

When was the last time we play a vinyl? It is something artists and record companies are doing 

http://www.rollingstones.com/2018/04/25/the-studio-albums-vinyl-collection-1971-2016/

At least the Rolling Stones have the decency to make an official announcement. GN'R likes to play idiotic guessing games  :max:

I never played a vinyl! Never owned one either. I dont have the 'thingy' to play it.

Right after I got my first cassette, they were already replaced by CD's, so I own a lot of CD's but they are all stored in a box :facepalm:

• Haha 1