GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I can’t see anything either :shrugs:

It's very dark when you look on your I pad  I can see the map and just about read the message to use your mobile I couldn't see where everyone saying there's loads of dots

What if they want to know our location and Axl knocks on our door :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Axl`s BFF said:

It's very dark when you look on your I pad  I can see the map and just about read the message to use your mobile I couldn't see where everyone saying there's loads of dots

I will smack in his head for not releasing new music and not Izzy....

Just kidding....jeje...I would hug him very tight...

That version of Shadow of your love....had me aroused....

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I’m using a shit iPhone and it just never goes past the skulls bit or it crashes completely on me. I have given up!

If he comes to my house he better bring the £30 he owes me for his no show in Manchester 2001 :P

jaja...I bet you invite him to come in and have a nice dinner

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Axl`s BFF said:

I think I'd rather have Adler and Izzy knocking at my door. I fear if I see Axl with a hat, boots, bloated, weird ass shirt. I'm going to through up in his face

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I’m using a shit iPhone and it just never goes past the skulls bit or it crashes completely on me. I have given up!

If he comes to my house he better bring the £30 he owes me for his no show in Manchester 2001 :P

I've still got my refund letter from then, I'm a  saddo I keep everything to do with the band

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Then he better take his shoes off or he'll sleep outside. :max:

I'll keep my house tidy just in case :lol:

• Haha 1

Don’t get excited. Sorry :shrugs:

It is just an announcement for more tourdates and stuff. I could enter the website from my laptop. The skulls have nothing to say, they are still selling packages to the tour dates we already know. There are also some fotos, videos, link to nighttrain and an unsafe link to a store my laptop does not want me to go to. lol

31 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Don’t get excited. Sorry :shrugs:

It is just an announcement for more tourdates and stuff. I could enter the website from my laptop. The skulls have nothing to say, they are still selling packages to the tour dates we already know. There are also some fotos, videos, link to nighttrain and an unsafe link to a store my laptop does not want me to go to. lol

It's the box set thing for sure. Otherwise Shadow Of Your Love (which sounds "new") wouldn't make sense.

More tour dates are possible, but that will be additional to the box set.

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Have we ever seen Axl barefoot? I know I’v seen Izzy and probably Slash. What about the Ginger?

Few know this, but he was born with tiny white socks on his feet and he cannot put them down, they are connected to his very existence. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Don't Cry video. He is green and naked

Yeah right. And with teased hair. Can’t remember his feet tho...

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The only thing that’s coming to mind is the ballet in the hallway video.. and Don’t Cry when he has nothing at all on

Oh yes the lovely ballet. That is such a heartwarming thing. I love to think Axl was like this often. :lol: Ok, no, I don’t :rofl-lol:

• Like 1