GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

This only shows how much money they have to burn!!! :anger:

That billboard must cost big $$$ and they are using it for some shit that could be easily promoted on the Internet for 2 bucks.

We never see those things around here, unless its the Pope coming :facepalm:

(we are very poor :unsure:)

• Like 1

Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Offline Offline

gnr_soldier.gif

Adz sucks irl.

xx.gif
« Reply #12 on: Today at 01:38:35 PM »

AFD remastered? What's the point of doing that?  Huh

i agree - wouldnt excite me

who knows what this could be? Just from Instagram and social media there has been a little buzz with fernando and Duff had dinner at Axl's last week. interesting 

Who knows!

ip.gif Logged

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.

4 minutes ago, Padme said:

Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Offline Offline

gnr_soldier.gif

Adz sucks irl.

xx.gif
« Reply #12 on: Today at 01:38:35 PM »

AFD remastered? What's the point of doing that?  Huh

i agree - wouldnt excite me

who knows what this could be? Just from Instagram and social media there has been a little buzz with fernando and Duff had dinner at Axl's last week. interesting 

Who knows!

ip.gif Logged

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.

What’s that? How makes Fernandos answer sense? Sorry, I don’t get it... :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

What’s that? How makes Fernandos answer sense? Sorry, I don’t get it... :facepalm:

Fernando being Fernando :shrugs: Two guys were discussing the AFD box set. And mentioned the dinner at Axl's house with who knows. And Fernando also says who knows. At least Fernando got to see that no everyone is happy with the box set. And that was at HTGTH. So I guess he can figure out what is going on here

:lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

Fernando being Fernando :shrugs: Two guys were discussing the AFD box set. And mentioned the dinner at Axl's house with who knows. And Fernando also says who knows. At least Fernando got to see that no everyone is happy with the box set. And that was at HTGTH. So I guess he can figure out what is going on here

:lol:

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Is that the "real" Fernando, though? :question:

Why go there and answer that crap?

Also lol at his "signature" :facepalm:

:rolleyes:

So that’s his sig. I thought it was part of the answer, that’s why I was so confused.

Can’t be the real Fernando. That’s too self deprecating...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Is that the "real" Fernando, though? :question:

Why go there and answer that crap?

Also lol at his "signature" :facepalm:

:rolleyes:

Yeah it's him. I made sure his signature could be seen. So there wouldn't be any doubt. He goes there because it's Jarmo's forum. They are friends. Jarmo always goes on tour with them

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Can’t be the real Fernando. That’s too self deprecating...

Isn't that the Axl phrase the nutswingers are always repeating like parrots? :lol:

Can't be him but at the same it makes sense he talks (or thinks) like that, loooool

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah it's him. I made sure his signature could be seen. So there wouldn't be any doubt. He goes there because it's Jarmo's forum. They are friends. Jarmo always goes on tour with them

I know, lol, I know who Jarmo is!!  :lol:

I just thought the "real" Fernando would have a special username "thingy", like Axl and him have at this forum..... :shrugs:

That one looks like a regular forum user and half of Brazil are named Fernando soooo......... sorry :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Isn't that the Axl phrase the nutswingers are always repeating like parrots? :lol:

Can't be him but at the same it makes sense he talks (or thinks) like that, loooool

I know, lol, I know who Jarmo is!!  :lol:

I just thought the "real" Fernando would have a special username "thingy", like Axl and him have at this forum..... :shrugs:

That one looks like a regular forum user and half of Brazil are named Fernando soooo......... sorry :facepalm:

And I saw him posting there before. During the Bumblefoot and Ashba departure. Because Fernando didn't handdle that one the right way

Just now, Padme said:

And I saw him posting there before. During the Bumblefoot and Ashba departure. Because Fernando didn't handdle that one the right way

Aright.

His answer makes it all even more confusing..... like hinting there will be something else besides the Box Set.....

What if they did a AFD5 show, filmed it and included that in the box set? Or maybe a documentary showing how NITL happened so we could finally get some answers! :wow:

(just let me dream a little, ok? :lol:)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Aright.

His answer makes it all even more confusing..... like hinting there will be something else besides the Box Set.....

You can say it seems that way. He quoted a guy who mentioned the dinner at Axl's house. But they are capable to come with TSI delux also. They may think it's great idea  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1