GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

6 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ohhhh Mexico Mexico! Being half Mexican I love ya...but you are making me look bad! :lol: and am I surprised it was stolen there. Uh noooo. :lol::facepalm:

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

Im sure they will be stolen in Argentina too :facepalm:

I understand fans wanting to have a souvenir. God bless them for feeling that way. I wish I could. I feel I could spit those billboard. Throw eggs or draw some grafitti with spray all over the billboards  :facepalm: :no:

1 hour ago, Zoot said:

I think Steven has to know something. :shrugs:

At least there's a lot more positive signs than there were during the Apollo show:

- Slash's son opening for Adler's band

- Arlette saying on the GNR Central Podcast that Slash and Izzy were on good terms and speaking

- Both Duff & Slash wishing Izzy & Steven happy birthday on social media

- And official posters actually featuring Izzy & Steven when it's normally just the big 3.

It could just be a re-release of appetite but I think shows might actually happen this time. Or at least guest spots.

- Add Axl being a part of and releasing something that promotes the old band and that lineup.

————————

I just think Stevens reaction is really odd. I know he would like anything to do with AFD but I just thought his reaction wouldn’t be so chilled for someone who knew nothing about this...I at least think they’ve told him and spoken to him about it.  

Shows and guest spots I can’t think of right now :lol:

It sure would be very cool if the AFD lineup  (even if only a few songs) could headline Donington...like it should be, written into rock history or whatever lol but I’m not thinking about it :ph34r:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I actually don’t want Izzy to bloody guesting on the bloody tour because I don’t have bloody ticket!!!!!!

*panicking*

tenor.gif?itemid=7372986

There are bloody places where you can get bloody tickets. Like for example bloody StubHub. It's might be bloody expensive. But don't bloody panick :P

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

There are bloody places where you can get bloody tickets. Like for example bloody StubHub. It's might be bloody expensive. But don't bloody panick :P

Thanks, darling. I’m bloody broke!!!!!

*panicking even more*

IJnxZ3w.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks, darling. I’m bloody broke!!!!!

*panicking even more*

IJnxZ3w.gif

Well find a way to start saving just in case. Check several hubs and buy from the cheapest one. You're gonna find different seats and different priceses.

Just now, Padme said:

Well find a way to start saving just in case. Check several hubs and buy from the cheapest one. You're gonna find different seats and different priceses.

Sorry, what’s a hub and where do I find one? Also I don’t wanna be more than 100 metres away from Izzy when he’s there. I need to be in the pit.

26 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Sorry, what’s a hub and where do I find one? Also I don’t wanna be more than 100 metres away from Izzy when he’s there. I need to be in the pit.

Hub are the websites where you find tickets. Google Guns N Roses tickets. You're gonna find a list of places where you can get tickets. You need to open an account. I don't know how reliable they are. But there are lots of them. I mentioned StubHub as a example. They sell tickes for concerts and sport events. I guess all kind of events. First check around some of them. Then pick one or two sites

14 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

This shadow of your love clip: do you all think it's rerecorded? It definitely sounds different than the previous demos we've heard before.

I know there is a lot of speculation. I can't tell. The clip is too short. And I had a horrible noise in the background for some reason. Anyway I have Shadow Of Your Love in an old bootleg. And it can be found in places like Youtube. That song in the box set is no big deal. And I don't care if it is rerecorded or remastered. At this point this whole thing is more of the same GN'R "rebullshit" :max:

I can’t really tell much from the little clip with static....I liked it a lot, but I’m going to reserve judgement on that until I hear the full thing. I was laughing at the people saying Axl re-recorded his vocals until I remembered the OTGM from 2016 someone once put over the video of ‘88 Ritz Axl and it sounded pretty close.....also he was seen out walking his dogs near a load of recording studios and rehearsal places....probably where he keep the vault :ph34r: :lol:

Nah...it must be 80s Axl! 

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He has taken the news much better than I thought he would, he says he doesn’t know what all of the posters are about but I don’t know, his reaction seems to suggest otherwise (imo). He has a gap in his touring schedule that means he is free if GnR call. 

Im not expecting anything either, maybe he really is just happy they are finally doing something for AFD and he likes to see his image involved. 

I think he knew about this for a long time, hence his not-so-surprised reaction. Remember he was the only one who said Fernando had great ideas for the AFD30 anniversary and we didn't understand that. A project like this surely took quite some time to develop and get it started, so it's plausible Steven was informed about it when he joined them.

Also, Steven is busy with many things. He must be getting ready for the tour and there's a show on May 6th with Classless Act. Two days ago he was shooting a video for some rapper artist too. 

I guess that having Steven busy is good for him so that he doesn't get hyper or over worried about what GN'R does to him.

5 hours ago, Padme said:

I understand fans wanting to have a souvenir. God bless them for feeling that way. I wish I could. I feel I could spit those billboard. Throw eggs or draw some grafitti with spray all over the billboards  :facepalm: :no:

Awww, c'mon.... :unsure:

Band sucks but I couldn't do that to their posters... It'd be like killing my teenager years and GN'R was all I had back then :cry:

I'm not overly excited for this. I'm aware it's not something new or what I really wanted but we still don't know what it is, so lets complain after we know for sure:lol: ok?

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

This shadow of your love clip: do you all think it's rerecorded? It definitely sounds different than the previous demos we've heard before.

As soon as I heard it, I knew it was "new" or different from the other ones. Not sure about Axl's voice but the guitar melody is different.

What I'm scared about is if they have re-recorded this with Frank and Fortus..... I'd be highly disappointed to find out it is like that :unsure:...... Steven complaining about those guys makes much more sense when you think about it........ If they participated in some shape or form in this project, that would totally explain why Steven said those things.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Awww, c'mon.... :unsure:

Band sucks but I couldn't do that to their posters... It'd be like killing my teenager years and GN'R was all I had back then :cry:

I'm not overly excited for this. I'm aware it's not something new or what I really wanted but we still don't know what it is, so lets complain after we know for sure:lol: ok?

I don't like it when they promote something using AFD logo and AFD line up. Why? Because Izzy and Adler are not part of it. Misleading advertising and guessing games.  Whatever this thing is, just issue a stetement about it. End of the story. Then the day of the release they can put games or whatever they want to celebrate the release

4 minutes ago, Padme said:

I don't like it when they promote something using AFD logo and AFD line up. Why? Because Izzy and Adler are not part of it. Misleading advertising and guessing games.  Whatever this thing is, just issue a stetement about it. End of the story. Then the day of the release they can put games or whatever they want to celebrate the release

If none of the hacks have intervened the material, then AFD will still be intact and, in some way, you can say that both Izzy and Steven are part of it. Because they are.

For the time being, we can't say it's misleading advertising.

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

If none of the hacks have intervened the material, then AFD will still be intact and, in some way, you can say that both Izzy and Steven are part of it. Because they are.

For the time being, we can't say it's misleading advertising.

By "part of it" I mean the tour, the line up. Yet they are featured in billboards. They could've featured the bullet logo in the billboards. 

32 minutes ago, Padme said:

By "part of it" I mean the tour, the line up. Yet they are featured in billboards. They could've featured the bullet logo in the billboards. 

Ok but how do you know those billboards are promoting a tour? :question:

Nothing indicates it is a tour. Actually it is all very mysterious but the posters are also at record stores, so there's a bigger chance it is a physical tangible object like a box with CD's.

Edited by killuridols

9 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Is a normal price for a box-set....personally I'm interested in the others 3 cd's...I hope for good remastered songs from 1985-1987 that didn't make the cut of AFD....

I know. I was joking around.

--

I dont have a way to play CDs anymore (other than in my car) so I wont be getting it. :shrugs:

Edited by Zoot