GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

now that's an odd thing to do :wow:

I think he just took advantage of the news being reported to promote the gigs with Steven, because the news he posted mention that Adler and him are touring :shrugs:

But yeah, if people wanted to know if Steven knows, lol, he for sure is informed about the "skulls" in Candem :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Seem only UK.....very rare...

Yeah. It is. We’re only a small island, they really don’t need to have so many posters here if it’s just to promote a box set. The only show they have is Download and they definitely do not need to try and sell tickets for that.

Its really odd. 

I remember them doing a lot of billboards and stuff before AfD 30. billboards in la, mentions here and there on social media. - For a show that was opened to a small part of the general public and a greater part of celebrities. Without Steven or Izzy. So yeah, it’s off but it is only GnR marketing being dysfunctional and superfluous as usual.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah. It is. We’re only a small island, they really don’t need to have so many posters here if it’s just to promote a box set. The only show they have is Download and they definitely do not need to try and sell tickets for that.

Its really odd. 

Still Marquee exist? Because was very important in they beggigins, i don't know what think😞

All this billboard stuff... the only thing we know for sure is that it must be related to making money for the big 3.  box set or more tour dates or s gnr.fm station on satellite/internet radio (which is not a big deal imho).

that said I would be happy to be wrong and for it to be AfD5 performing together! or even just release footage from the late 80s early 90s. fans would love it and it doesn't require scheduling around various projects and personalities

I think the only interesting thing left in all this is the FM thing....... what will they broadcast through that? :question:

- The AFD5 show? :awesomeface:

- An interview with the Big Three? :awesomeface:

or.....

It wiill be just regular AFD on loop for 3 months :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I think the only interesting thing left in all this is the FM thing....... what will they broadcast through that? :question:

- The AFD5 show? :awesomeface:

- An interview with the Big Three? :awesomeface:

or.....

It wiill be just regular AFD on loop for 3 months :facepalm:

Assume it would be GnR music and other music in the genre. so, really not s big deal at all. if they did live audio coverage of GnR concerts. maybe I'd be interested.

10 hours ago, Ratam said:

Still Marquee exist? Because was very important in they beggigins, i don't know what think😞

No, it doesn't exist any more....other venues from that time do though, like Nottingham Rock City. The best rock club in the UK imo. I really don't think they are going to be playing anywhere before Berlin, no little warm up dates or anything. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

This is real?

Axl and Izzy in the new Alice Cooper album?

More to prove my theory: their fights in the press is plain bollocks.

HOW CAN IZZY PLAY WITH AXL AFTER AXL CALLING HIM UNRELIABLE?

:facepalm:

17 minutes ago, Axl`s BFF said:

It says something about following it on your mobile to participate further 🤔 I'm intrigued

I checked it with my phone. It's asking to share it on your social media. I won't do anything yet. I wanna know more

• Like 1