GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, GingerHair said:

Don't cry making off, when he's with Seymour at swimming pool, just after they push someone into the water. Around 42'36".

Thanks! :lol:

Tell me you just checked that und you didn’t know it by heart!!!!! :rofl-lol:

13 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks! :lol:

Tell me you just checked that und you didn’t know it by heart!!!!! :rofl-lol:

As you seem to have forgotten you had already wanted to see the guys barefoot, here's a link to my old post and the discussion we had months ago. :devilshades:

16 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

As you seem to have forgotten you had already wanted to see the guys barefoot, here's a link to my old post and the discussion we had months ago. :devilshades:

OMG! Thanks, @Andy14! I forgot! I’m a bad fan and I forgot!!! :rofl-lol:

Edited by Tori72

Ok, Im on laptop now. I just checked the link and I can see the map with dots in several parts of the world but I don't know what that means? :question:

And what is that counter at the top?? Is it counting months, days, hours??? TO WHAAAAAAAAT :bitchfight:

I can hear that 'Shadow of Your Love' too.... sounds awesome to be honest :unsure: Did they re-record it??

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ok, Im on laptop now. I just checked the link and I can see the map with dots in several parts of the world but I don't know what that means? :question:

And what is that counter at the top?? Is it counting months, days, hours??? TO WHAAAAAAAAT :bitchfight:

I can hear that 'Shadow of Your Love' too.... sounds awesome to be honest :unsure: Did they re-record it??

I think the dots are certain locations like special record / music stores? Or something? There are 3 dots in Berlin, for example, when you enlarge the map. People are saying in D+N section it is 2 days? I thought it was 2 months... whatever :shrugs:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yeah right. And with teased hair. Can’t remember his feet tho...

Oh yes the lovely ballet. That is such a heartwarming thing. I love to think Axl was like this often. :lol: Ok, no, I don’t :rofl-lol:

It's a second. When he is about to run away, near the end of the video.

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

zoom in on the dots to locate the posters/billboards then go to the location, take a photo of the posters and share on twitter etc

In other words we do the advertising for free :lol:

lazy fuckers

4 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

zoom in on the dots to locate the posters/billboards then go to the location, take a photo of the posters and share on twitter etc

In other words we do the advertising for free :lol:

lazy fuckers

Lol :lol:

Fuck that. There's already someone who went to all the spots and took pics.

Im gonna keep enjoying the Labour Day holiday :popcorn:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol all of the media here have just assumed it means there will be a full UK tour, typical attitude here, we are so much more important than everywhere else and bands should be so honoured as to play in places like Birmingham and Leeds :lol:

OMG the press here thinks just the same but even more distorted!

They wrote it is a full AFD reunion tour and that the dots in the map means Argentina is included in said tour :facepalm:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Lol :lol:

Fuck that. There's already someone who went to all the spots and took pics.

Im gonna keep enjoying the Labour Day holiday :popcorn:

Good call!!! I think the whole thing is too childish to say the least. And I'm not giving GN'R free advertising. If they want me to do marketing and promotion. They're gonna have to hire me and pay me a very good salary for it 

At first I thought it was gonna be something like opening an account in the FM or something like it.

In Mexico one billboard got stolen :rofl-lol:

23 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol all of the media here have just assumed it means there will be a full UK tour, typical attitude here, we are so much more important than everywhere else and bands should be so honoured as to play in places like Birmingham and Leeds :lol:

I read in NME:lol:

5 hours ago, Padme said:

Good call!!! I think the whole thing is too childish to say the least. And I'm not giving GN'R free advertising. If they want me to do marketing and promotion. They're gonna have to hire me and pay me a very good salary for it 

At first I thought it was gonna be something like opening an account in the FM or something like it.

In Mexico one billboard got stolen :rofl-lol:

ahahahahaha, I was thinking that billboard is totally worth stealing! and probably better than whatever it's hyping.:devilshades:

Also, no way am I doing free advertising either. for something I don't know what it is. hrumph

3 hours ago, Zoot said:

Steven just posted the poster & website on his instagram. Im trying really hard not to get excited but its not working. :lol:

what the hell is going on here? would he be allowed to use it if he wasn t involved to some extent?? 

i wished he is involved. and Izzy and Axl with Alice?!! they are going to drive us crazy like with publishing UYI 1& 2 when nobody knew about double album

I hate this band.. I am gonna enjoy my skid row concert today and look here to keep me updated..:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zoot said:

Steven just posted the poster & website on his instagram. Im trying really hard not to get excited but its not working. :lol:

He has taken the news much better than I thought he would, he says he doesn’t know what all of the posters are about but I don’t know, his reaction seems to suggest otherwise (imo). He has a gap in his touring schedule that means he is free if GnR call. 

Im not expecting anything either, maybe he really is just happy they are finally doing something for AFD and he likes to see his image involved. 

• Like 2

As long as it has to do with AfD all 5 of them will earn nice sums out of a re-release, same for UYI, at least for the Stooges and Izzy. So, no wonder at least Steven is sharing his skull and adding to the hype. Thanks to @beautifulanddamned for pointing that out in the Wacky Thread. I’m curious when or if Izzy sets in. 

I really wonder why people get excited over a re-release at all? I really don’t get it. It’s the same old songs newly recorded? With Lortus and Frank? Who wants to hear that? Seriously, I don’t get it. I hope I’ll be pleasantly surprised on Friday.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He has taken the news much better than I thought he would, he says he doesn’t know what all of the posters are about but I don’t know, his reaction seems to suggest otherwise (imo). He has a gap in his touring schedule that means he is free if GnR call. 

Im not expecting anything either, maybe he really is just happy they are finally doing something for AFD and he likes to see his image involved. 

I think Steven has to know something. :shrugs:

At least there's a lot more positive signs than there were during the Apollo show:

- Slash's son opening for Adler's band

- Arlette saying on the GNR Central Podcast that Slash and Izzy were on good terms and speaking

- Both Duff & Slash wishing Izzy & Steven happy birthday on social media

- And official posters actually featuring Izzy & Steven when it's normally just the big 3.

It could just be a re-release of appetite but I think shows might actually happen this time. Or at least guest spots.

• Like 2