GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

22 minutes ago, peoplelikegrapes said:

I can’t believe that after lurking for so long that my first post is about some dumb t shirts lol.

All of them are cringy, and it really bugs me when people hijack “Not today, Satan” - as far as I know that phrase came to light when a drag queen said it on RuPaul’s drag race. Why is Duff basically putting his name on that phrase and selling it? 

Would anyone really buy any of the newest shirts? Like who’s buying them? Is he actually making money off this? 

(I hope this doesn’t sound like I’m talking shit about Duff omg)

Welcome here :) Share your opinion on those shirts. Tell about the „Not today, Satan“ thing. I don’t get the context, don’t know too much about RuPaul either. :shrugs:

Also, I’m pretty sure I don’t wanna see Slash’s masturbating nun or Axl’s tiger jacket. I’m pretty sure it is about the same aesthetical niveau :rofl-lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Welcome here :) Share your opinion on those shirts. Tell about the „Not today, Satan“ thing. I don’t get the context, don’t know too much about RuPaul either. :shrugs:

Also, I’m pretty sure I don’t wanna see Slash’s masturbating nun or Axl’s tiger jacket. I’m pretty sure it is about the same aesthetical niveau :rofl-lol:

“Not today Satan” was a phrase said by Bianca Del Rio on season 6 of drag race. I don’t know how to add videos so but: 

(If that didn’t work/more context: alot of Bianca’s runway looks were similar)

Makes me wonder: if Duff a Drag Race fan? Does he even know about the phrase he’s wearing on his shirt? Someone ask him

1 hour ago, peoplelikegrapes said:

I can’t believe that after lurking for so long that my first post is about some dumb t shirts lol.

All of them are cringy, and it really bugs me when people hijack “Not today, Satan” - as far as I know that phrase came to light when a drag queen said it on RuPaul’s drag race. Why is Duff basically putting his name on that phrase and selling it? 

Would anyone really buy any of the newest shirts? Like who’s buying them? Is he actually making money off this? 

(I hope this doesn’t sound like I’m talking shit about Duff omg)

I wonder why he decides to sell stuff of his own....

Welcome @peoplelikegrapes !

About Duff's "angry" tweet, I think he just got fed up. This isn't the first time a person has talked to him like that, people tell him to shut up on every political tweet he makes and I can't blame him for being annoyed by it. He's entitled to his opinion and to voice it just like the rest of us are. 

I love Duff but no way in hell am I ever buying one of those t-shirts. I'm also struggling to finish his second book which is surprising as I loved the first one so much. I just don't like the "tone" the second one is written in if that makes sense? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Seeing Slash ready to going with SMKC makes me sad....

But I think this is good with Axl's team..at least...and Meeghan and Slash had been dovey lovey with Beta...she posted yesterday the gift that both of them gave it to her.

Which gift❓

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Only problem is “Rock Out With Your Cock Out” is probably being considered for the next batch of Duff Merch :scared:

The only one who rocked out with his cock out was Slash last year. 

And nearly Axl in Chorzow. :ph34r:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

The only one who rocked you with his cock out was Slash last year. 

And nearly Axl in Chorzow. :ph34r:

GrimyAdventurousGosling.gif

P.S. Have we already decided if it was cock or balls? :ph34r:

Edited by dgnr

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Something very not lame for us all to come down to. Yes, the music, the singer, the energy, turning around Slash, Happy Poodle behind the drums but that shirtless Izzy is the real shit! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

To say, Robert Plant agrees that he used to reach highest notes and screams with some help of a hand...

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Something very not lame for us all to come down to. Yes, the music, the singer, the energy, turning around Slash, Happy Poodle behind the drums but that shirtless Izzy is the real shit! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Axl sounds like a demon and I love it. :headbang:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@dgnr Axl had a (big) hole in his jeans, we saw it during Paradise City when he raised his leg and put it on the telepromter right in front of us. Am I right, @Sekh-met:smiley-confused2:

Reveal hidden contents

34702232_10155637756416527_4859548984806473728_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeEMnjQj-TipVTJd1zk8EhKyYcMSSSPKS9KxjTwIJJDK5iKL1_8af3K4-RguUcnmMZ8h68vjWy8o8FbBnknkAwBmZiOZxQNpSXmKP7Te2mJ0VQ&oh=d4d8ef97a62c2abc0989a39b920b32ed&oe=5BE5ED14

Oh. Nice. But unlike his Saulmate he uses underwear, right? Or you got a glimpse of - according to the groupies - some of the biggest balls in rock? :popcorn:

About the hidden content: yeah, balls then. If his lover says balls he knows better than us :shrugs:

:P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sekh-met said:

Oh yess, I can confirm those were some nicely ripped jeans! :P

not sure if we have a photo documentation of that as we were busy taking highly artstic shots all night :ph34r: #katbetterbeware #photographyismypassion

axl1.jpg

That is to highly artistic for me :P Be more blunt, what exactly did you see?  :lol:

a. underwear

b. trumpet

c. Saulmates

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

That is to highly artistic for me :P Be more blunt, what exactly did you see?  :lol:

a. underwear

b. trumpet

c. Saulmates

my inner artist feels misunderstood -_-

d.

Spoiler

skin
(someone has very tiny underwear :suspicious:)

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

axl2.jpg

Your Axl would go well with my Slash. 

Spoiler

l9HpWEKEK41QI3RGUQy9787jvWuDVuGtqIWKr5Ok_hgWE8qQCGxqGv3wHt4n1IHm1mcYzDzAUy0axPpfcre3_jKh9swYtM4fAgoS_H2bJzvBH6ss7jG90K9q9nN5NGZ1mDGdLLkay3z9Nka-Cx8I8T1N7w4rViq6B-wfyZSjQnZYLJqzSlPLkVqVq4W9uWz_cF-PUoOGDV_x5S1vhDAxRVFaUt5q_9uJoSOvHLbbRQxqdF4DifKufJaen-8uptZurcY35Re0ufDCfVYsu9wistWcjscQeluHwjUJPwvWoPZJEemVFtLFoGhAng1cPaL_xmhVCN8FCPtFcw0oYt8fw8frqKkOnhys1Gu_Hs1syxoNq6c2n5xvoR58dTlTLL_sFoDxaeDZ1MaOqz_TfnHo_kD0XFfX3Qq5lyaDl9vThaV9NPsaYfTpMqDEjXF_4puZLdwE3HDAMsFdssChfDai85xsgKamkMXP41YGCgZG_cDEb5wmlN_ZBQv7oRq8MXGiiKOahg1qpdiTAlsDHeDx27aWS0EOnBxRsQcB8SMpMGTUOvtZHEYLkn_Xj1EwipG5Y5HNfuv7sLg7mFGApvYu1UE9POPRjKjykY2I4lo=w847-h635-no

Shall we release a photo book or something? :devilshades: 

(Btw. Who has the great pic of Axl with the Polish sign?)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Your Axl would go well with my Slash. 

Reveal hidden contents

l9HpWEKEK41QI3RGUQy9787jvWuDVuGtqIWKr5Ok_hgWE8qQCGxqGv3wHt4n1IHm1mcYzDzAUy0axPpfcre3_jKh9swYtM4fAgoS_H2bJzvBH6ss7jG90K9q9nN5NGZ1mDGdLLkay3z9Nka-Cx8I8T1N7w4rViq6B-wfyZSjQnZYLJqzSlPLkVqVq4W9uWz_cF-PUoOGDV_x5S1vhDAxRVFaUt5q_9uJoSOvHLbbRQxqdF4DifKufJaen-8uptZurcY35Re0ufDCfVYsu9wistWcjscQeluHwjUJPwvWoPZJEemVFtLFoGhAng1cPaL_xmhVCN8FCPtFcw0oYt8fw8frqKkOnhys1Gu_Hs1syxoNq6c2n5xvoR58dTlTLL_sFoDxaeDZ1MaOqz_TfnHo_kD0XFfX3Qq5lyaDl9vThaV9NPsaYfTpMqDEjXF_4puZLdwE3HDAMsFdssChfDai85xsgKamkMXP41YGCgZG_cDEb5wmlN_ZBQv7oRq8MXGiiKOahg1qpdiTAlsDHeDx27aWS0EOnBxRsQcB8SMpMGTUOvtZHEYLkn_Xj1EwipG5Y5HNfuv7sLg7mFGApvYu1UE9POPRjKjykY2I4lo=w847-h635-no

Shall we release a photo book or something? :devilshades: 

(Btw. Who has the great pic of Axl with the Polish sign?)

its a match made in heaven! :heart:

we should!..we got loads of material :headbang:

(planning some trickery?)

Sorry, those jeans were slashed too distant for a), b) or c)... d) is the answer

DSC03150.jpg 

and on the left side it`s quiet small. 

DSC03172.jpg 

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1