GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

47 minutes ago, money honey said:

Ladies I’m sad... home from Gothenburg... don’t know if I’ll ever see our boys live again... sniff.

Don't say that...

According to an article in an Iceland paper...Axl gave an interview....they will publish tomorrow....I hope he say something interesting

8 hours ago, money honey said:

Ladies I’m sad... home from Gothenburg... don’t know if I’ll ever see our boys live again... sniff.

Sweetie, they are not stopping as long as money is flowing. Don’t be afraid. You gonna see those three Stooges soon enough. :lol::hug:

Also there is something I *always* wondered about. What is it with Slash and those birthday cakes? There are pics of half naked Slash and birthday cake from day one. Until today the birthday cake mania is unstopppable. No funny cakes for the other guys tho. What is going on? Women’s Thread CSI go investigate please. :awesomeface:

9 hours ago, money honey said:

I know how you feel :( You will see them again. A friend of mine spoke with Beta in Norway, she said that they will be back next year :hug:

20 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

I know how you feel :( You will see them again. A friend of mine spoke with Beta in Norway, she said that they will be back next year :hug:

Good to hear....I'm already making plans for Monterrey on November 3, all depends of my work.

Beta mentioned something else? like new music or AC/DC?

38 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

:ph34r:

37733386_10157408075478943_7877177656762

Who of you girls did that? :lol:

I have no idea :P

33 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Good to hear....I'm already making plans for Monterrey on November 3, all depends of my work.

Beta mentioned something else? like new music or AC/DC?

She didn't know about the plans for AC/DC (or didn't wanted to tell). Told that Axl was practicing his voice 8 hours a day, and that ebayers was a part of the reason Axl don't get out. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

I have no idea :P

She didn't know about the plans for AC/DC (or didn't wanted to tell). Told that Axl was practicing his voice 8 hours a day, and that ebayers was a part of the reason Axl don't get out. 

Cool. It's just a pity that even if they seem to despise eBayers (and rightly so), they still haven't done anything about the litho eBayers. I saw a guy with a bunch of lithos under one arm waiting for the second merch outside stall to open. He bought another dozen or so there, paid cash and went off. I'm quite sure he wasn't getting presents for his whole family. So frustrating to see such lowlives make money off someone else's work and then have the audacity to put 'for the fans that couldn't make it to the show'.

Apparently Fernando told Limulus that they wouldn't be back in 2019, but they would be back in 2020. I wonder who knows best :question: I was thinking 2020 might make more sense with Slash's SMKC plans and Vanessa's baby on the way. I know Vanessa doesn't decide on the GNR agenda, but it might be nice for her to enjoy some off time with the baby. But who knows. I hope we soon find out :)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lio said:

Cool. It's just a pity that even if they seem to despise eBayers (and rightly so), they still haven't done anything about the litho eBayers. I saw a guy with a bunch of lithos under one arm waiting for the second merch outside stall to open. He bought another dozen or so there, paid cash and went off. I'm quite sure he wasn't getting presents for his whole family. So frustrating to see such lowlives make money off someone else's work and then have the audacity to put 'for the fans that couldn't make it to the show'.

Apparently Fernando told Limulus that they wouldn't be back in 2019, but they would be back in 2020. I wonder who knows best :question: I was thinking 2020 might make more sense with Slash's SMKC plans and Vanessa's baby on the way. I know Vanessa doesn't decide on the GNR agenda, but it might be nice for her to enjoy some off time with the baby. But who knows. I hope we soon find out :)

I totally agree about the lithos. Even though it's tempting to buy a couple for resale, I couldn't do it. I have from every show I've been to since 2016, except for Poland :(

I'm hoping for AC/DC next year, so I'm hoping Fernando is right :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Slash's dad shared the cutest story about his eldest son 'Mark' :wub::wub::wub: Please give it a read.

37781029_2055543777813324_61793072570758

Awwwww that’s so cute. It’s also cute that they share those kind of stories online. lol

I wonder what he means with „That was the moment I gave away my heart“... like he didn’t love his son before? I don’t know this expression...

3 hours ago, Sekh-met said:

giphy.webp

Can’t see the pic :(

14 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Don't say that...

According to an article in an Iceland paper...Axl gave an interview....they will publish tomorrow....I hope he say something interesting

Oooh! Axl gave an interview?! That will be his first in ages. Please keep us updated!

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Sweetie, they are not stopping as long as money is flowing. Don’t be afraid. You gonna see those three Stooges soon enough. :lol::hug:

I hope you're right, thanks. :hug: The money certainly is flowing for them :) I'm amazed they would want to keep at it, can they be that keen for money when they are already multi-millionaires?? I would want to retire if I were them!!

5 hours ago, Hejanne said:

Thanks for the reassurance :hug:I'm reading conflicting messages about next year versus 2020. 

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I wonder what he means with „That was the moment I gave away my heart“... like he didn’t love his son before? I don’t know this expression...

Completely adorable. Lovely for a father to say I love you to his son openly. I'm also confused by "gave away my heart" - usually it would mean fall in love but here??

5 hours ago, Lio said:

He doesn't go out because of the eBayers?!! :lol:

Never heard such lame excuse!!......

I agree about the lithos shit.... Its been a hell for me to get one from the Argentina shows and all I can find its a "fake" one, so even if there were restrictions, nothing can prevent people from making copies and selling them :shrugs:

But yeah, its so unfair.... also, they should be available online on the fucking lame store website and not so pricey, this way it would directly compete with the eBay ones and put them to shame. But ugh, Fernando will never understand such things :rolleyes:

Is it official that Vanessa is pregnant? I have not heard but at the same time, I dont keep up with the freak circus anymore so thats why Im asking.... if its true, then I don't think she will be willing to keep touring for at least 2 years.

Y’know when I’m all crazy fangirling and reading everything about Take That, I came across GN’R tour list. Apparently, NITL is only like 10 tours away from becoming the longest GN’R tour ever. The current longest tour is Use Your Illusion tour. Wow.