The Walking Dead Season 8 Discussion

4 hours ago, jamillos said:

Cause why do so? You risk your life every time, you waste energy and resources, and given the amounts, it's useless, unless you're in direct danger etc. The scene was ok to me. 

I agree they had a job to do and get back quickly. Killing walkers takes up a lot of energy and man power. If you can avoid it I would do the same thing.

I was glad I didn't see another horse getting eaten by the walkers. That kills me when an animal gets killed by them. I hate it!

So glad Maggie has big balls and got rid of you know who since he was so damn annoying and a traitor to all.

I do hope Rick realizes that he can help everyone and just help the people who deserve.

Negan picked those people to be his saviors because they suck, so just because Rick is leader now, doesn't mean their personalities will change and they will become better people, because it's not going to happen.

And in the coming weeks there will be a new threat called Whisperers. It goes to show you how you get rid of one threat and another one is just around the corner.

10 hours ago, EvanG said:

Decent episode. The show is always best when they're on the run, but I guess those days are really over now. Too bad we already know that Rick is going to die, would have been better if it happened by surprise.

Do you know for a fact that Rick will die? I haven't heard anything as yet and you know TWD family is great at keeping secrets.

I was hoping somehow it would be kept open incase Andrew ever wanted to come back on the show towards the end of it's run. I know filming these last shows, Andy kept changing his mind about leaving, so who knows?

18 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Do you know for a fact that Rick will die? I haven't heard anything as yet and you know TWD family is great at keeping secrets.

I was hoping somehow it would be kept open incase Andrew ever wanted to come back on the show towards the end of it's run. I know filming these last shows, Andy kept changing his mind about leaving, so who knows?

No, but I figured since he was leaving the show he would die like all the other cast members... but I guess anything is possible.

8 hours ago, jamillos said:

He might depart for some reason, maybe is search of something? But that would mean losing not one but two main characters, as Michonne would probably go with him, wouldn't she. 

Well, I don't think Michonne is leaving the show. I know Maggie is. Maybe they go off looking for something?

I just hate it when the show loses main characters especially if the walkers get them.

Fear has lost most of it's main characters except for one character. The other main characters were all killed off.

I guess we'll find out. I'm going to get nervous and anxious when it comes to the last few episodes waiting to see what will happen to Rick. I really hate it, but I do hope it's kept a secret until that episode and we're all shocked by it.

Also, can't believe how much Daryl has talked so far. lol I was watching The Talking Dead and that was one subject that came up. Even Norman was surprised by it. lol

• Like 1

Great episode again Sunday night.

I don't think the peace in this time will last long either. Seems to be always someone messing up.

I just love how Maggie is ruling the Hill top. I think she's amazing.

I think there's a new threat on the horizon too. People going missing and I think a new group of people might be the cause.

Love how some characters are creating new relationships now. It's nice to see how each character is getting their time to shine.

Saw Tom aka Jesus on the Talking Dead. He begged for the writers to let him wear a "man bun" since it's super hot in Atlanta. lol He said during his fight scenes his hair would get in his face a lot. So true. The man has great hair. I had to laugh because Daryl's hair is always in his face and he doesn't seem to have a problem with his fight scenes lol

I’m hoping with everything I have that they don’t kill Rick (but they did it with Carl so who fucking knows). If they weren’t going to kill him off he could get on that helicopter we keep seeing and it might lead to another place that shows up later in the comics. If they do kill him, they are shooting themselves in the foot by killing off the main reason I watch the show. It was said that Daryl will become the main character, and he will have to change to be a leading character. I also heard that Jon Bernthal (Shane) is coming back and I heard Rick’s death is supposed to be in episode 5 (if it happens).

5 hours ago, EvanG said:

I was kinda disturbed seeing Gabriel in sexual mode... I thought he was a Catholic.

He said he was another religion. Forgot what it was. Only Catholic priests can't marry. Every other religion, the pastors can marry and have a family.

I think that's the way to go because then when they give you marital advice it comes from experience.

Catholic Priests give you advice on a subject they know nothing about and then constantly mention how Jesus will help you through your problems. Yeah, right!

Not sure, but I hate when people get happy on TWD because something bad always happens. lol It's like yeah, okay, you're in love, but since this world sucks and you could die at any given moment, don't get too happy!

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

He said he was another religion. Forgot what it was. Only Catholic priests can't marry. Every other religion, the pastors can marry and have a family.

I think that's the way to go because then when they give you marital advice it comes from experience.

Catholic Priests give you advice on a subject they know nothing about and then constantly mention how Jesus will help you through your problems. Yeah, right!

Not sure, but I hate when people get happy on TWD because something bad always happens. lol It's like yeah, okay, you're in love, but since this world sucks and you could die at any given moment, don't get too happy!

I know, I just assumed he was Catholic, I don't know why.

Needless to say celibacy has done the Catholic church more harm than good.

Well like I said, I was raised Catholic and my mom went to Catholic school for 7 years. Most of the nuns were real bitches and don't talk about the priests. Some were nice, but there was on, who was a real bastard. He would like to scare kids all the time. Back then it cost you $1 a month for something, not sure what, and if a kid was late, he would come to the classroom and threaten him. I mean it was a damn dollar!

I don't think priests not marrying has anything to do with them being pervs. I think these men would have been pervs no matter what vocation they became.

I do believe that Priests should be able to marry and have a family, so when they give you advice, they will understand what they are talking about.

My mom said the reason why a Catholic priest can't marry is because Jesus never married. I think that's a stupid excuse. I bet if Jesus had not been killed he would have married one day and had kids. But we'll never know either way.

Anyway, it's weird as to what characters on TWD decide to hook up with? lol I think if Daryl were gay, he would definitely go with Aron. Someone said something about the character of Jesus being gay, but who knows?

I just get worried because it seems everytime a character or more are happy, the shit hits the fan!

5 hours ago, jamillos said:

Rick should take the example from Maggie and hang Negan.

I agree, but I do love JDM. But not taking care of Negan, might be the death of Rick.

27 minutes ago, CheapJon said:

I quit watching TWD during the second season. However, I'm still wondering what the doctor/scientist or whatever he was told Rick at the end of season 1? Did we ever find out? Anybody knows what I'm talking about?

He told Rick that the virus of becoming a walker is in everyone. You don't have to get bit to turn. When anyone dies in this world you turn unless someone shoots or stabs you in the head.

Rick told the others awhile later.

I wasn't surprised. I still think it's a man made virus that the government probably made in a lab to create super soldiers and fucked up as usual.

There's that helicopter still flying around and no one knows who they are. My bet is the government.

• Like 1

Another amazing episode last night.

If any of you watch it you'll also find out when Rick's last episode is. The show said it last night and so did Chris on The Talking Dead.

Whichever way Rick leaves, it will very sad to me. He's been on since the first episode and I think he's leaving will be felt more than any other character before him.

Anyway, lots of shit came out last night about some ongoing storylines too.

Wow i've never seen a show do a complete 180 like this and I mean that in a good way. It's almost like it has been rebooted or something getting rid of that horrible gimple sure has made an impact. 

Ofcourse they are retconning a lot of stuff now but that's okay because the show actually feels fresh again and it looks like it's actually going places. If it keeps this up, this season will be right up there with the first two seasons. Im loving it again!

Well, if you watch last night's episode, not so sure about Rick's chances of living, but hey, who knows?

Not giving anything away since it's all over AMC and online, but next week is Rick's last episode. Nothing has been said about how Rick will go. It will be sad to see Andy leave. I wish him well and hope to see him succeed in anything he does in the future.

Last night's episode was very good. So many awesome performances by everyone.

• Like 1