British Politics

Gracii Guns

Just now, Padme said:

On that question he said that during peace talks you have to meet with people you don't agree with :shrugs:

I disagree with that very much so, willing to meet with the butchers of children, and I also would not regard Bin Laden's death as a ''tragedy''.

Just now, AtariLegend said:

Then the guy shouted, "yes you would" from the audience. Who the fuck are these people?

Right thinking people and not loony lefties I suspect.

• Like 1

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I disagree with that very much so, willing to meet with the butchers of children, and I also would not regard Bin Laden's death as a ''tragedy''.

Said Bin Laden should have been put on trial.

As for IRA Thatcher had her own people meeting with them for talks. I personally think every last member of a paramillitary group in NI from either side should have been locked up, but you can't criticize Corbyn for something the government done.

image.jpg

You know who that is meeting with the Queen?

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Right thinking people and not loony lefties I suspect.

So you'd advocate, us launching a nuclear strike on Iran/North Korea tonight would you?

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

I don't have a problem if Bin Laden and assholes like him get killed. But in the lame ass mentality of extremists Bin Landen becomes a martyr. I wouldn't give them "martyrs"

Just now, AtariLegend said:

Said Bin Laden should have been put on trial.

As for IRA Thatcher had her own people meeting with them for talks. I personally think every last member of a paramillitary group in NI from either side should have been locked up, but you can't criticize Corbyn for something the government done.

image.jpg

You know who that is meeting with the Queen?

Bin Laden should have been turned into swine food and fed to the pigs.

Why are you posting that? I've never once agreed with the British governments slovenly sell-out to terrorists.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Which hasn't really happened!

Not so sure, there are more and more terrorist groups. Look Africa or the Philipines and the home grown in Europe. You pass by a Mosque and you don't know if the people inside are just praying or planning an attack.

20 minutes ago, Padme said:

Not so sure, there are more and more terrorist groups. Look Africa or the Philipines and the home grown in Europe. You pass by a Mosque and you don't know if the people inside are just praying or planning an attack.

Al Qaeda, i.e. Bin Laden, have been eclipsed by ISIS who possess a rather different set of beliefs to Bin Laden. In 2014 ISIS broke from Al Qaeda. Some of the other international groupings such as Boko Haram are affiliating themselves with ISIS over Al Qaeda.

Apparently one of women who asked May questions is the head of UKIP youth for York according to UKIP.

This has happened multiple times over the past several months. A few weeks ago it was a Tory councillor asking questions as well. Just farcical.

4 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Then the guy shouted, "yes you would" from the audience. Who the fuck are these people?

Idiots, they're just pathetic. It's like talking with a toddler, except they usually listen to reason. I suppose those guys in the audience know Jeremy better than himself to say that he'd drop bombs after he said he wouldn't.

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Al Qaeda, i.e. Bin Laden, have been eclipsed by ISIS who possess a rather different set of beliefs to Bin Laden. In 2014 ISIS broke from Al Qaeda. Some of the other international groupings such as Boko Haram are affiliating themselves with ISIS over Al Qaeda.

It is the same shit with different smell. Look the Rock am Ring Festival was cancelled because of a threat. North Korea is not behind that threat

2 hours ago, Padme said:

It is the same shit with different smell. Look the Rock am Ring Festival was cancelled because of a threat. North Korea is not behind that threat

Certainly you are correct that they are both salafic, but there are certain nuances. Al-Qaeda is/was a more umbrella organisation for a range of beliefs (e.g. Malikism, Hanafism, Shafi'ism) provided they were Sunni; so much as there existed an ideology, it concerned the expulsion of the Americans and Jews from Islamic lands and the introduction of Sharia. ISIS are eschatological driven Mahdists who prophesies the ''incoming apocalypse'' and espouse a state (Caliphate) they believe is theirs historically de jure. Al Nusra (Al Qaeda in in Syria) publicly broke with ISIS in 2013-14, granted this takes more a form of a leadership spat between Al-Baghdadi and Al-Zawahiri as opposed to any massive ideological rift.

13 hours ago, toroymoi said:

Idiots, they're just pathetic. It's like talking with a toddler, except they usually listen to reason. I suppose those guys in the audience know Jeremy better than himself to say that he'd drop bombs after he said he wouldn't.

This was one of the other audience members;

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

This was one of the other audience members;

He really has some cheek to be doing that. Coming from a rich family and yet pretending to be anything but, education clearly wasn't worth the money as he wasn't sharp enough to not wear his Ralph though lol.

On 6/1/2017 at 9:15 PM, DieselDaisy said:

ABBA, Cruyff, Lillee, the Chappells and Bjorn Borg will all make comebacks also. We'll all start swinging a lot more also: car keys in the ash tray.

Hey say what you want about anything else but you leave ABBA the fuck alone :lol:

2 hours ago, Padme said:

All the parties suspended the canpaign except UKIP

May just politicized it in her speech, trying to use this to justify the Internet legislation that very little has been made of in the TV press. In fairness Jeremy didn't vote against it when he had a chance.

Rudd clearly was too on Peston. fyi according to polling pre-Question Time and what's just happened, she's about to lose her seat in Hastings. These past few days might just save her job.

40 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

May just politicized it in her speech, trying to use this to justify the Internet legislation that very little has been made of in the TV press. In fairness Jeremy didn't vote against it when he had a chance.

Rudd clearly was too on Peston. fyi according to polling pre-Question Time and what's just happened, she's about to lose her seat in Hastings. These past few days might just save her job.

She has been called out already by many people B-)