Egypt Terrorist Attack. 28 Coptic Christians Killed (possibly more). Radical Islamic ISIS takes credit for attack.

Ace Nova

1 hour ago, Silent Jay said:

My asshole thoughts on this,

Why does the civilized world continue to tolerate this? How many more children must die? 40,000 islamic terrorism attacks post 911, attacks happen daily.

It's nothing more than a 1400 year old (older if you look at the symbolism) barbaric, homophobic, extremely misogynistic religion that people aren't allowed to question without poisoning the well, or death threats. There's no basis in fact. I think muslims are in serious need of reprogramming. That also includes any world leaders or politicians. People used to hate christians for the longest time. The world give these people plenty of attention, but when it is time to question the sacred value of Islam, the world goes cui-cui very quickly.

This horrific attack was against Christians.  And your assessment includes that people used to hate Christians?  Thats not only clearly an incorrect statement but its really out of place in this time of mourning.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Meh! It's god's will innit. Or not. Or maybe. Or not. Depends who you believe I guess. 

Bro, don't involve God into this.  This has nothing to do with God.  This is about a bunch of fucking fools invoking their false god's name into justifying their absolutely evil deeds.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, soon said:

This horrific attack was against Christians.  And your assessment includes that people used to hate Christians?  Thats not only clearly an incorrect statement but its really out of place in this time of mourning.

True that sentence was out of place, you didn't read me well.

People never go to such lengths defending Christianity that's all. People mock and attack Christians endlessly. But with Islam? Keep in mind that I am myself a very religious person and I do believe in the story of Christ, i was baptized, hell even a choir boy little. 

1 hour ago, DexAxl said:

I feel bad for decent hard working Muslim people who are majority of course, but I hate western PC culture "prayformanchester" and "silentformanchester" and similar things won't help anything but make people forget it in two days. We are gonna be censored soon on this forum too.

DAf4ItkWAAAKixk.jpg

It is all shite. All left wing gunk.

Can the pc brigade send an apoligy to Enoch powell also? I believe you owe it to him.

2 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

True that sentence was out of place, you didn't read me well.

People never go to such lengths defending Christianity that's all. People mock and attack Christians endlessly. But with Islam? Keep in mind that I am myself a very religious person and I do believe in the story of Christ, i was baptized, hell even a choir boy little. 

okay, you wrote a poorly crafted sentence, fair enough.  

So, youre into praying for your enemies and loving those who persecute you.  You believe in forgiveness and grace; in Gods ability to gather all manner of sinners to His name.  You follow a guy who rejected the State when Satan offered Him control over Empire as a temptation during the forty days in the dessert?  A guy with such little respect for the State that when it put Him to death for His insurrection He wouldn't even stay dead out of respect for it?

I honour that.

And I appreciate you taking time to clarify.

2 minutes ago, soon said:

So, youre into praying for your enemies and loving those who persecute you.  You believe in forgiveness and grace; in Gods ability to gather all manner of sinners to His name.  You follow a guy who rejected the State when Satan offered Him control over Empire as a temptation during the forty days in the dessert?  A guy with such little respect for the State that when it put Him to death for His insurrection He wouldn't even stay dead out of respect for it?

I honour that.

There were times Jesus was very direct and confrontational against his enemies in the Bible.  Maybe you need to read up more?

Just now, Kasanova King said:

There were times Jesus was very direct and confrontational against his enemies in the Bible.  Maybe you need to read up more?

i named Him as an insurrectionary.  if it needs to be said:  thats being confrontational against His enemy.  Also I said about Him rejecting Hos enemy Satan.  

Just now, soon said:

I honour that.

It's all good because you sound extremely phony, you have no idea.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

It's all good because you sound extremely phony, you have no idea.

honouring the central tenants of Christianity is phony?

Phony like as in anything a right winger doesnt like is "Fake news" ?

Edited by soon
spelling

3 minutes ago, soon said:

i named Him as an insurrectionary.  if it needs to be said:  thats being confrontational against His enemy.  Also I said about Him rejecting Hos enemy Satan.  

Satan was an enemy of man, not necessarily Christ.  Christ took on Satan to save man.  

Shows how little you know about what you talk about.

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Satan was an enemy of man, not necessarily Christ.  Christ took on Satan to save man.  

Shows how little you know about what you talk about.

are you part of a cult or something?  Christ refers to satan as THEE Enemy.

wow.

Also, i note you opted out of responding to how you tried to assert I said Christ didnt oppose his enemies after I in fact called Him an insurrectionary.  interesting

Edited by soon

If you choose to follow a religion, you're choosing to ignore facts and accept ideals based on faith. If you happen to be indoctrinated with an evil ideology, anyone can be a terrorist. Islam is an evil religion. Obviously not all muslims are evil, but their beliefs are oppressive and misogynistic at the very best.

Until the criticism of Islam or any belief system in general is stopped as being viewed as bigotry in the west, nothing will ever change. By calling someone racist for criticising Islam as a whole you're not only failing victims over here, you're failing millions of oppressed muslims in the Middle East who can't leave their religion or even question their beliefs because the punishment for apostasy is death.

Just now, soon said:

are you part of a cult or something?  Christ refers to satan as THEE Enemy.

wow.

God has no enemies, because God is God.

Man is imperfect, and gives into temptation, therefore his enemy is Satan.

God has no enemies, because God is God.

Man is imperfect, and gives into temptation, therefore his enemy is Satan.

So you are omitting Scripture where in Satan is referred to as the enemy.  You are free to do so.  

Just now, soon said:

So you are omitting Scripture where in Satan is referred to as the enemy.  You are free to do so.  

Enemy of man.  Read it the way it was meant to be read instead of what your simplistic mind (or the person reading it for you)  makes you believe. 

37 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Bro, don't involve God into this.  This has nothing to do with God.  This is about a bunch of fucking fools invoking their false god's name into justifying their absolutely evil deeds.

How can you say it's not about God? That's their primary motivation for all of this. They're obsessed with God. Absolute fanatics. Doesn't matter that God isn't real, it's their indoctrinated beliefs that motivate them.

Enemy of man.  Read it the way it was meant to be read instead of what your simplistic mind (or the person reading it for you)  makes you believe. 

Hmmm.  I never thought that when I spoke in favour of core Christan values I was going to be demeaned by Christians.

oh, my Bible reading person is at the door.  Gotta run. :lol:

Just now, AlexC said:

How can you say it's not about God? That's their primary motivation for all of this. They're obsessed with God. Absolute fanatics. Doesn't matter that God isn't real, it's their indoctrinated beliefs that motivate them.

They are obsessed with a false god.  No different than people obessesed with money or anything else.  They invoke the name of baal when baal is nothing more than a fantasy in their minds.

God is God.  What they invoke is not God.

41 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Uh, this kind of has a lot to do with God.

4 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Religious follower calling other peoples' minds simplistic? Really? 

"Read it the way it was meant to be read"

Literally? Read it literally? Because that's not gonna make Christianity look good.